Bill Luke Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

2425 W Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85015

Used 602-336-1495

Bill Luke Offers Better Service

by from Gilbert, AZ |

They were very professional in every way. I have had some bad expierence shopping as a single woman. Bill luke made me feel comfortable and respected. Thank you, I will recommend you to my friends.

July 29, 2013

We believe in making each customer feel valued and comfortable. Thank you for letting us know about how our sales team served you and your recommendation.

Great experience

by from Glendale, Az |

Great buying experience. Extremely easy and friendly from start to finish. Received a fair value for my trade in , and the prices on the new were much lower than the similar cars at other dealers. Price listed was the price I was actually able to get it for. No trying to raise the price for stuff added to car that is so common when trying to buy a car in Phoenix area. Overall David M my salesman made the process quick and painless. He also took as much time as I needed to explain to me how all the features work,till I was comfortable using it. I would recommend this dealer and David M to everyone.

July 26, 2013

We aim to make each customers experience a friendly and painless buying experience. We pride ourselves giving our customers the best customer service. Thank you for letting us know about how our sales team served you.

Great used car buying experience!

by from Glendale, AZ |

We found a car located at Bill Luke through Cars.com. It was a 2012 Chevy Camaro listed almost $4000 less than other dealers around town. Came in, test drove it, they qualified us with what we wanted to pay, filled out the paperwork, and we were on our way in a matter of hours!!!! It was the best car buying experience we've had. I can't really comment on the new car process (not really a Dodge, Chysler, or Jeep fan) but the facility was great, everyone we came into contact with were friendly and great to work with, and it seemed like their selection was good. Overall, I highly recommend shopping around on Cars.com and I can't say enough nice things about Bill Luke!!

July 26, 2013

Thank you. We have the best pricing in town. We pride ourselves giving our customers the best customer service. Thank you for letting us know about how our sales team served you.

Outstanding Fuel Economy

by from Surprise, AZ |

Pros: Outstanding Fuel Economy....TOO, too CUTE!!!! Cons: That weird little "split" side mirror on the drivers side...takes some getting used toPurchased As New Have recently purchased this little car after years and years of driving full-sized pickups mostly. I LOVE this car!!! Super sporty and my full economy is about 40 MPG overall. I drive a lot of highway/interstate miles and in 5th gear this little car zips right along. Is a lot roomier inside than what it appears on the exterior. I will definitely be keeping this car for a while! LOVE IT!!!

July 23, 2013

Thank you for sharing your experience and letting us know about how our sales team served you.

Great Svc Mr. Hebert

by from Phx, az |

Worked with mr. Hebert and was very happy with his professionalism, helpfulness And knowledge of the product. Goes over and beyond typical salesmen. Very honest And upfront...no beatin' around the bush. Will work with him only.

July 22, 2013

Thank you for your kind words and business! Thank you.

Great employee Lionel hebert

by from Peoria, AZ |

With Lionel Hebert being a friend of whom I greatly trust and would refer anyone needing a vehicle. I went to him in regards to getting a handicap van. He referred me to where I needed to go. I also spoke with him in regards to various types of vehicles as well as dealing with trade ins. His knowledge was very useful and I know I got honest answers to all of my questions. I know I got the right vehicle for me.

July 22, 2013

Thank you. We strive to earn each customers trust. We pride ourselves giving our customers the best customer service. Thank you for letting us know about how our sales team served you.

Great place to shop

by from Phoenix, Az |

My whole experience at Bill Luke was just great. The salesman Lionel Hebert is the best and is very professional and helpful. I will highly recommend this dealership and this salesman in the future to family and acquaintances.

July 22, 2013

Thank you for sharing and your business and recommending us to your family and acquaintances!

Professional Attention

by from Gilbert AZ |

Our salesman was very professional in every way. When we first came into the dealership we had been to several others and knew what we wanted and what price ranged we needed. Our salesman not only listened to us, he assisted to be sure that we got what we requested. We would come back to your dealership in the future.

July 22, 2013

We believe in giving professional attention to our customers for the best customer service. Thank you for letting us know about how our sales team served you.

Fun!!!

by from Peoria, AZ |

Thank you for making our car buying experience enjoyable. We will recommend Bill Luke to anyone looking to buy a car. Thanks for putting the "fun" back into the car buying experience!

July 22, 2013

Thank you for your business. We are happy to hear that we put the "fun" into car buying! Thank you for letting us know about how our sales team served you.

Amazing

by from Glendale, AZ |

I am 52 years old and purchased my first car at 16. I must say I have had some really bad buying experiences with salesmen and finance guys over the years. However, at Bill Luke my entire time with Rick and Eddie was amazing! Without a doubt the best time I have ever had making a large purchase. Bill Luke is lucky to have these two men working for them. I love my new Ram 3500 and so do a couple hundred people I work with. I've been recommending them to talk to Rick. My wife even have a good time. This is amazing I have never seen her laugh buying anything even closed to 40k. Thank you~ A new long Customer.

July 19, 2013

Thank you. We strive to make each customers experience "amazing". We pride ourselves giving our customers the best customer service. Thank you for letting us know about how our sales team served you.