Camelback Hyundai Kia

Service 866-968-7981

Drive with enthusiasm

Super helpful!

by from San Tan Valley, AZ |

I was originally looking for a new Kia Soul and I was not disappointed. Chris Tafoya and Jon Vance were amazing. They worked with me and found me a car that suited my credit and needs. Darlene in financing was also awesome with the ease of filling out the paperwork. This dealership has exceptional service and I highly recommend them! I'm very happy in my new-to-me car!

Brand new Genesis Coupe!

by from Phoenix, Az |

My sales person, Tanya Genack, was very professional and stuck with me for 7 hrs in order to get me the deal I was satisfied with! Very persistent and thorough.

not happy with this dealership

by from laveen az |

i bought a 2013 model brand new off the lot and i was suppose to get free oil changes for 5 yrs and every time i go there they want to charge me for the oil change with some lame excuse how it uses special oil i am not happy with this dealership error after error with paper work for financing i was promised a spare tire for my car as they no longer come with them and stil one yr later have not heard from them as they say that they are back ordered this is my 5th kia and i have allways bought new will never recomend or even get an oil change untill they give me what was promissed

Recent car purchase

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Do not buy your car at this dealership! We spent 7 hours when we purchased our recent Soul. Horrific communication and a comedy of errors continues to this day (one month past purchase). They ultimately show that customer satisfaction is not a primary goal. I've bought many, many cars in my life and this was the worst experience ever. Take your business somewhere else!!!

nickel and dime you

by from glendale. az |

Do not waste your time here. They will waste yours, along with your money. Besides the dealership not paying off the car I traded in in a timely manner, they over charged me from the advertised price. and when I had the trucar representative do an audit they "apologized for the over charge of the vehicle" and were suppose to send a check for a fraction of what they over charged me. Still haven't seen the check and still dealing with every issue.

December 6, 2014

Hello, and thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We pride ourselves on fair pricing and transparent advertising, and we apologize for the discrepancy in this instance, along with the delay in getting your check to you and paying off your trade-in. We'd like the chance to try to make things right, and urge you to reach out to Susan Srebernak at 602-433-3784 as soon as possible.

Great Customer Service

by from Phoenix Az |

Joe McDonald and Andrew (Tiger) Johnson were awesome. They were friendly, courteous and knowledgeable about their product. We truly enjoyed the overall quality of service provided. We loved the Tabasco ties. Glen in finance was expedient and friendly even at the late hour.

December 5, 2014

Thanks for the feedback! We hope you're loving your new car, and we hope you'll reach out to us if there's anything else we can do for you.

HORRIBLY RUDE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Horrible! By far the rudest bunch of sales staff I have ever encountered. I was a cash buyer so when the sales guy found out i wouldn't finance he insulted me and led me to the "junkers". I needed a drink after dealing with this guy. This dealership is by far the WORST! Give your money to people who deserve it, not people like this. They need to brush up on their manners and people skills, maybe they'd actually sell a car once in a while rather than run everyone off. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME HERE THEY ARE HORRIBLE

Sales Satisfaction

by from PHOENIX, ARIZONA. |

I WAS VERY SATISFIED WITH THE PROFESSIONAL AND CORDIAL SERVICES PROVIDED BY MR. ZAC ABU. HE WAS VERY TOLERANT AND UNDERSTANDING AND WAS VERY PATIENT WITH ME.

Great Service!!! Orlando Zapata is awesome!

by from Gilbert AZ |

I received nothing but the BEST experience! Orlando was so attentive to what I was looking for and what I could spend. I never EVER felt pushed or harassed by him and the entire team. I really can not say enough about these wonderful people and Orlando...trust me if you want to purchase any vehicle at this location Orlando is the man to see! He will take excellent care of you and listen to your needs! -Cynthia Pottinger(a very happy customer)

Beware of the service dept !

by from Phoenix, Az |

Sent 2009 Sportage with shift problem to Rocket in the service dept. Gave me an estimate of $475.00 to correct problem. I OK'd repair and then was told that that didnt fix the problem. Next estimate was $2400.00. Still had to pay the $475.00 for nothing. Doesnt seem right. Would not recomend to anyone !!! Beware !!!

October 13, 2014

Dear Jeff, Hello, and thank you for your feedback. Please know that we work hard to help our customers keep their vehicles in top running condition without overspending, and we're sorry your experience was not representative of that. We'd like the chance to further discuss the repairs and the charges, but are unable to locate your contact information given your screen name. We urge you to contact Service Director Shon Reynolds as soon as possible.

hyundai customer service - Pastor Zac.

by from Phoenix, Arizona. |

I received an excellent and cordial service from Pastor Zac. He made the whole process not too intimidating or stressful. He was very professional, patient and understanding. I like the Car.

October 7, 2014

We're glad to hear we could take some of the stress out of the car buying process, and that you're enjoying your new car! Your friends at Camelback Kia