Camelback Hyundai Kia

Service 866-968-7981

Drive with enthusiasm

Super helpful!

by from San Tan Valley, AZ |

I was originally looking for a new Kia Soul and I was not disappointed. Chris Tafoya and Jon Vance were amazing. They worked with me and found me a car that suited my credit and needs. Darlene in financing was also awesome with the ease of filling out the paperwork. This dealership has exceptional service and I highly recommend them! I'm very happy in my new-to-me car!

Horrible experience

by from Phoenic, AZ |

disrespectful and NOT knowledgeable of anything you ask. you will get transfer over and over again. The receptionist says that they don't have voice mail and that she takes messages. Well that will explain why I have left 4 plus and no one has gotten back to me. who does not have voice mail. The staff talk bad about each other to customers. I would know because Shawn had MANY things to say about his team and with Shawn being a "manager" he should know better. This is unprofessional. Maybe if the " receptionist " would give my message to the general manager I could bring this to his attention. But because NO one has called me in 4 days. I have to come on here, so maybe someone at Camelback Kia wil read this and I hope this will train there staff a little better. I will NOT be going back EVER

Do not go here

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I have nothing good to say about this place. My car went in for a small repair they told me if would be ready in a few hours. 3 days later, but still not fixed. The customer service is a joke. I have left over 4 messages for the manager and still have not heard anything. Once you have a issue they want NOTHING to do with you.

Never again!!!!!!!!!!!!

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

First off, I was really excited because they called me and told me they were having a huge tent sale down at christown mall and giving thousands off the new and certified pre owned vehicles. I told him I was very interested in the kia sorento (new or certified pre owned) and he told me he had a handful of them. I scheduled an appointment, told him I have to bring my 2 year old. Went down there, he only had 1 sorento on the lot. Every question I asked he had to walk away to go find the answer, he told me the wrong year of the sorento. He tried showing me other vehicles that he didn't know any specifics on, all around it was an annoying and frustrating experience. Later than week I ended up purchasing a new sorento elsewhere. I have had the sorento for about 2 months now. This dealership contacts my husband and I everyday. Mind you everytime they call I explained I already purchased a new vehicle and want them to remove my name and number. I have even called the number myself. The receptionist(s) that answer are sometimes chewing food and they bounce me around all over the place and then finally say they will take my name and number and have it removed. I am still getting calls. I even called today and when I hung up, about 8 minutes later they called me!!!!!!!!!! They don't say anything when you answer or hang up/ The phone number they call from is 602-459-9785. I finally figured out I could block their phone number. BUT BEWARE, they borderline harass you. and now they call and don't say anything or hang up when you answer. Its not just one time, its multiple times through out the day. Be careful giving out your number to these people.

Buy Back Program Blow Off!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

After being hounded by sales calls I decided to check out the Buy Back program. They made a lot of promises and couldn't follow through with any of them. When they realized this instead of owning up to their errors and false advertising, they blew me off. Not once but TWICE! After a week of being forgotten I received a call from their customer service department asking how my buying experience was. At that time I was given to a "manager" who promised he would get back in touch with me and help me out. NOPE. So then I got several more sales calls from people about how they have moved locations and they can do this and that. All I wanted was for them to do what they said they could do from the beginning or at least own up to their car salesman lies. But you will NOT get that from them. I won't be coming here for my car maintenance or purchasing a new one from you in the future. And I will make darn sure that my friends and family don't either!

False and Misleading

by from Fountain Hills, AZ |

Internet price for used vehicle was $6,800 and after indicating an interest they quoted $9,800. Dealership explained that they had not yet factored "reconditioning" costs because the trade-in was so new. When we complained the negotiation became just like one of those slimy used car sales experiences. I would never recommend this dealership and, in fact, I am telling this story to everyone who will listen.

Don't buy a car here you will regret it

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I bought a 2012 Sonata at a tent sale. Jessica the salesperson was great, however Andrew the "manager of the used car dept." was a different story. Was told he would work with us if I could not drive car or have trouble with it. I have a disability and have a trouble getting in and out of the car so cannot drive often. We talked with Andrew 2 days after buying car, who lied to me saying that the bank financed the car at 5.9% interest and it was a done deal. I found a Sportage but was told it would be 30 plus more a month. When that did not work out he told me he would have handles put by his buddy so it would be easier for me to get in and out of. I found out the bank did not accept the offer, in fact they submitted it to several banks etc before accepted by finance company at the interest rate of 7.39%. My husband and I felt we had no option per the dealership but to sign 2nd contract. I have been screamed at, yelled, and put down by Andrew both at the tent sale and at the dealership to the point I was in tears while a supervisor sat there and did nothing. Now we are being told that they cannot put handles in because of the airbags, would Andrew not know that before promising it. Also our plates expired on May 25th we have called to inquire where they are only to leave messages that have not been returned. I feel used, intimidated, lied to, stressed about this car purchase and would never recommend this company to anyone, steer clear!!! We also told them we wanted disability insurance and after everything said and done, found out they only put it on my husband and not myself. I would not have purchased car if I knew that. The final blow is I ride a scooter which Andrew was aware of, I asked several times if I could put my lift on the care and was assured no problems. I now find out I have to buy a new lift and scooter for the car. I guess some people will do anything to sell a car. Oh by the way I was told that the customer service person would call us weeks ago, I am still waiting.

Terrible Experience, Completely Dishonest

by from Mesa, AZ |

DO NOT go to Camelback Kia! I would absolutely NEVER recommend this place to anyone!! The sales staff here is extremely shady and will blatantly lie just to tell you what you want to hear. It began when I received a call saying that they had the car I was looking for on the lot. I quickly drove over (a 40 min drive for me) to find out that the car could ?no longer be found? but they had one down the street. 4 hours later, they still can?t locate this car (how hard is it to locate a car?) and then mention that they have a car in Vegas and will send someone to drive it down. I clearly stated that I did not want a car driven from Vegas; they obliged and I agreed to wait a few more weeks until they found a different one that was closer. I ended up getting a call that my car was finally in and ready to go, only to find out that they DID send someone to drive it from Vegas. I also mentioned that I did not want the ?dealer installed options? costing $1400 (which included door guards, tinting, paint protection, etc.) but they would not agree to this as their entire inventory supposedly already has the options installed. Since the car was from Vegas, it didn?t make sense that their specific dealership options were already installed. When I get to the dealership to pick up my ?ready to go? car, NONE of the options are installed and they wanted me to come back again! They tell me when I come back that it should only take about an hour because I?ll have an appointment set up. When I get there for my appointment, the service department could not find that anything was ever scheduled in their system which ends in me waiting for the dealer installed options that I did not want in the first place to be installed after 4 hours! Lastly, my salesman (Rob Koperno) told me multiple times that he would give me an iPod cable. On my final visit, I had mentioned the cable and he said that they ran out of cables and have not had any for the 2014 Optima in a while? Why even mention that you?ll give me a cable if you don?t have one and KNOW that I?m purchasing a 2014 Optima?! This place is absolutely ridiculous! Don?t waste your time, money, or sanity by coming here. Try Earnhardt Kia or Horne Kia instead. I do, however, give credit to Eddie Angulo in the service dept. for being very friendly and helpful.

Camelback Hyundai Kia responded to this review

May 19, 2014

We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback. Please know that it is always our top priority to help each customer get into the car they're looking for, and we take great pride in our high level of customer service throughout the process. We're sorry you had a different experience, and we apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused during our delay in getting your vehicle to you. As we are unable to look up your contact information based off of your screen name, we encourage you to give us a call (ask for Susan Srebernak) at your earliest convenience so we can speak further on the issue and determine the best way to make things right.

Good overall experience when buying new!

by from Tucson |

I did some pre negotiation with Ron K in the internet department over email. So when I arrived at the dealer they were ready to talk. Ron spent a lot of time going over my options with different vehicles that I was looking at. We had to do the back and forth with the manager game but it was not too bad. I have done my research and knew what I was going to pay. We had a small mess up on the paperwork that Lee in finance promptly took care of when it was found. Was it a perfect transaction? No. But they did what they said they would do and I am happy with my purchase.

Unethical and Dishonest

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Camelback Hyundai Kia is a very unethical, dishonest dealership. We recently purchased a used lexus from them, and are really regretting that decision. The car was advertised as having remote keyless entry, but when we purchased the car and the time came to leave with it we were informed that all we would receive for the car was one key that was not a remote. After arguing with them over it for two weeks now, they still will not honor the way the car was advertised. The car also came with a navigation system. Since the car is a 2005, we asked in our negotiations over price that the navigation be updated with a current version of software. The sales manager agreed at the time of sale to do so, and even included it in writing in the ?we owe? paperwork, but now they are refusing to do so. We have asked for manager after manager, and cannot get anyone to honor what was agreed upon at the time of purchase. We are now wondering what use the warranty we purchased from them will be if they do not honor their promises. It is a black and white case of being lied to. Since we have proof of their dishonesty in writing, we are now hiring a lawyer.

Camelback Hyundai Kia responded to this review

May 14, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We pride ourselves on excellent customer service, and we're sorry you had a different experience. We always try to be very straightforward in our advertising, and it is our top priority to help our customers find the right vehicle at terms they are happy with. That being said, we apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused by the confusion surrounding your contract, and we believe we are resolving the issue by updating the navigation system and ordering a new key. If there's anything else we can do to make things right, please give us a call.

Most Horrible Car Buying Experience Ever!!

by from Phoenix, Az |

While test driving the Santa Fe I found on line, I was told I would get a complete detail and full tank of gas. Brought up the noises that the brakes made, was told every used car get new brakes before they go on the lot for sale. Brought up the noises that CV joints were making. Was told the vehicle is great. Nothing is wrong with it. It passed a certified inspection and was perfect. While negotiating with Andrew, the used car manager, brought up the brakes, CV joints and bad tires. Was guaranteed "he would not put the integrity of the dealership on the line by selling a bad vehicle". I bought the Santa Fe, took it to a mechanic that afternoon, found out the CV Joints were bad and the tires were not safe enough to be sold on a car from a dealership legally. Went up to the dealership and spoke to DJ (who made it out like he was a manager but really isnt). He told me to bring the car up between 9 and 10 on Monday morning and he would personally walk over to the service area to have the CV Joints and tires taken care of. Monday morning I arrived at 920 am. Went to DJ. He pointed out the door and said you have to go deal with the service department. The service department checked out my car and said the CV Joints, Front Brakes, tires and battery cable were all bad (thought Andrew would not sell a bad vehicle). The total on the invoice for the car I was told had no problems was $2200. Service would not work on the car until someone signed off on it. No one wanted to sign off on the repairs, including DJ who told me he would take care of the problems. While talking with DJ, I was yelled at, called a liar and told he wouldnt do a thing. All while his boss was sitting right next to him and did not say a thing about the way I was being treated. It has now been over a week. Everything but the battery cable has been fixed at their expense. I am still waiting for the battery cable to come in from a California dealership. I have also come to find out my back seat belts do not work. HOW IS THAT SAFE?!