Camelback Hyundai Kia

Service 866-968-7981

Drive with enthusiasm

horrible financing department

by from Phoenix AZ |

The only good thing about my experience was my salesman rob. I have never been treated so poorly and would not recommend this dealership only my salesman.

Update to not at all satisfy from Tucson

by from Tucson, AZ |

I wrote the review about not being satisfy do to recieving my car with very little gas in it plus the battery going dead right after purchasing the vehicle. The fact that the battery was not new as stated by the sales person cannot be undone, the dealership is making right the fact that the car came with little to no gas. Specifically, Ms.Susan Srebrnak is following up on my dissatisfaction with the lack of gas in my vehicle by giving me a gas card to help take the sting out of my initial reaction. I would still do due diligence in any added cost that appears on a use car contract, but this dealership at least appears to try and make it right if your dissatisfaction is jusified.

GREED, LIES, + ON + ON..UNETHICAL MANAGEMENT !!!!!

by from Glendale, Az |

What can I say that's new? Sadly I just went through a very bad experience with them in buying a used car at Camelback Hyundai. Worst "buying a car' experience buying a car in 70 years! I can't believe I fell for all their lies. Then again it was like being mobbed by a platoon of "managers". Life is tough. Buyer Beware! My suggesstion is to use the Internet, checking with the BBB's report. Google search for the dealer's name followed buy "customer complaints". Beware, even with some of the reviews you run across. I'm sure they are written by the company themselves. Search edmonds.com for the market value of your possible trade-in, and the value of the car you're thinking of buying. don't rush into anything! Your best friend is TIME ! Car buying is BIG money, and a SMART person always waits at least one night before signing on the dotted line. Don't rush into it like I did...I figure it cost me about $2000.00. Lots of extras are useless add-ons....Nitrogen gas for tires is a lousy deal...look that up too on the Internet. Paint service charge is a joke too...luckily it's OPTIONAL...read the fine print. Buyer beware...take a friend. I fear any future dealing with this company...they're smarter than me !! Good luck !!

Not at all satisfy

by from Tucson AZ |

Purchased a used car from this facility. Spent alot of money on this vehicle and didn't even get a full tank of gas in the vehicle. On top of that they tried to say they spent over 1400 dollars to prep the vehicle for re-sale such as tires, brakes, and a new battery. The battery went dead today and it was a 2 year old battery. Pretty bad sales practice if you ask me. Couldn't tell you how they are with their new cars, but I wouldn't buy a use car from this dealer.

Okay Experience

by from Gilbert, AZ |

The car that we came to look at aparently was a newer used vehicle they had on the lot and they didn't even take the time to go over the vehicle and see if it had any big issues. My boyfriend who is a mechanic knew that something was wrong the second he turned the car on. We then proceeded to take the car for a test drive and he kept hearing more issues and the sales person wasn't very knowledgable... we got back to the dealership and the salesperson then went into his boss to discuss the issues and then they decided to take the car off the front lines and do some further inspections. Ended up being a waste of our time and they got a free car inspection out of my boyfriend...

Positive for some perhaps but same old routine

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I tend to do a lot of research before buying a car (looking for a Kia Optima) and hate haggling over prices or anything related to the usual "sit down, let me talk to my manger, make you wait" game they play. I had read some positive review about MJ and indeed things started off well. He communicated with me via email assuring me the price I saw and wanted, was very patient and polite. Same polite, we'll make it quick and easy for you process applied until we really got to the final numbers were that low price was indeed present, but ruined by the fact that (I'm sure to compensate) they added $1,800 in "options" that were already pre-installed. and could therefore not be removed. The typical dealership stuff of protective paint,etc that I had no desire to put. That alone made me want to leave immediately and I'm sad to say it was a disappointing experience as I am not one to be aggressive but would have left with the offer minus the options (that I had no option to not choose). I went to Mark Kia as well hoping for a more positive experience and it was a little better but basically I have yet to find a no hassle dealer and have not yet purchased a new Kia because of it.

Great experience!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I have been putting off the purchase of a new vehicle for as long as I can, because as I'm sure with everyone else - I would prefer going to the dentist than buy a car. Well, with the assistance of Steve Cox and Chris Robinson of the internet sales department, as well as Jamie in Finance, this was surprisingly a pleasant experience! Before I had shown up, Steve was already aware of what I was looking for, and had the necessary information on my trade-in. When I had arrived, he showed me the vehicles in the model/color I had specified and took it out for a test drive. When I had made my decision as to which car I wanted to place my offer on, the negotiations process was relatively painless. Steve listened to what I wanted, communicated to Chris Robinson and they were able to get me a deal I couldn't refuse - absolutely pressure free. I absolutely enjoyed the time spent with Jamie in Finance. He is such an amazing person and makes you feel comfortable. Typically, when you are in signing your life away it is the most stressful time of the purchase process, however this was not the case. He carefully went over all of the paperwork with me, and I didn't feel that I was being suckered into any options that I didn't want. Definitely recommend Camelback Kia!

ATTENTION ALL VIEWERS

by from San Diego, CA |

I would like to start off by saying that I am a previous employee of Camelback Hyundai Kia. Here is the truth about the negative reviews below about the call system. I absolutely HATED making the mandatory calls along with EVERYONE ELSE in retail and management. I promise you that it is not the salesperson's or the managers fault for these harassing phone calls, so I respectfully request that no one takes it out on them considering there is absolutely nothing they can do about it. If they do not make these calls they do not have a job, which is not fair in anyway shape or form but it is a commitment they must attempt to serve the honors of working for one of the greatest and most successful automotive groups in the united states, Van Tuyl. The customer service is outstanding as well as the relationships that these sales men and woman and management build with each and every one of their customers. Ive only had the honors of working for two Van Tuyl dealers in my career of 11 different dealerships across the united states but I can with all honesty say that the two Van Tuyl dealers including: Camelback Hyundai Kia, and Camelback Toyota were by far greater in customer service, professionalism, customer relationships and most importantly, helping their customers purchase the exact car they dreamed of instead of SELLING them on a car they never once even considered, than any of the other 9 dealerships I've been employed. I am no longer in the car business so please consider the fact that I am being 100% completely honest and taking the time to write this review. I hope you all give Camelback Hyundai Kia a chance and I promise you that you will not be let down.

Great Car Sales Experience! (Not an oxymoron)

by from Scottsdale |

Trying to get adults to agree on something is about as easy as painting a hamsters toenails. Obviously meaning it does not happen that often. So listen to me for a few minutes, if u will, before you go believing the negative comments without considering the source and potential lies from disgruntled customers...what?!? People lie? Who am I? Im the very happy owner of a 2012 Genesis coupe I just bought from CAMELBACK Hyundai/Kia, that's who! Matt Rhines, my salesman and Richard Brennan (manager) both not only changed my opinion of car salesman in general, they restored a lost faith in the auto-sales process for me. If you want someone to help you BUY the right car and not SELL you the wrong one...well go see my new friends Matt & Richard. I'm already starting the looking process for my next purchase with them!

Great Experience!

by from Tempe, AZ |

After visiting a number of other Kia dealerships and having bad experiences I visited Camelback Hyundai/Kia and could not have been happier with the experience of purchasing my new vehicle. The other dealerships were misquoting me prices and trying to sell me vehicles I was not interested in. On top of that the sales staff was not knowledgeable about the cars and was very pushy and unprofessional. With the help of Cameron and Richard Brannan at Camelback I was able to purchase my new Optima. They were very knowledgeable about the car and did not try to do a bait and switch on me as the other dealerships had. They were friendly and courteous and made sure I got the vehicle I wanted. Also, Richard was instrumental at getting me the price and financing that I needed to be within my budget. I would recommend to anyone to head to camelback to purchase their new car and not waste their time at the other dealerships as I did. I wish I would have headed there first and avoided all the headaches that I had to put up with at the other dealerships. They have earned a customer for life with me.