Camelback Hyundai

Service 866-968-7981

Drive with enthusiasm

Super helpful!

by from San Tan Valley, AZ |

I was originally looking for a new Kia Soul and I was not disappointed. Chris Tafoya and Jon Vance were amazing. They worked with me and found me a car that suited my credit and needs. Darlene in financing was also awesome with the ease of filling out the paperwork. This dealership has exceptional service and I highly recommend them! I'm very happy in my new-to-me car!

Camelback Hyundai Great service

by from Pheonix AZ |

I recently bought a 2015 Sonata Sport from Camelback Hyundai. They were very helpful and worked with me to get me a car. David Rodriguez was the salesman who worked with me and he did everything he could to get me the best possible deal. He was very knowledgeable on all of the cars available to me and helped me make the best decision for me. Overall I had a great experience at Camelback Hyundai and I will be coming back here for my next car.

problems with service

by from phoenix az |

I have a 2013 Genensis R Spec. Was driving and went to downshift normally and no go. Car wouldn't do anything. Coasted into a parking lot. Call Hyundai towing. Took hours to get picked up. They drop the car off and the service department informs me it'll be $4,000.00 to repair. I just about lost it. The car is only 1.5 yrs old. Only 35,000 Miles. Service department stated clutch shattered and damaged the flywheel. Powertrain warranty won't cover it. My MPP won't cover it. Are you kidding me. Service tried telling me I caused it.

Extremely Please With Out_Come

by from Arizona |

Hello. My name is Miguel I`m not really one to talk about the things I do in my life, I like to keep my live private, but the experience I had with CamelBack Hyundai was above what I was expecting. I just filed for bankrruptcy chapter 7, about 9 months, and as you can imagine every bank turns you down for a credit card, specyally getting a loan for a car, except for secure credit card, but that can really takes a long time to make a positive impact on your credit score, and I had to turn in my car. After seaching for used cars, I came across this dealership, figure what the heck ( expecting to be turned down, but atleast get a free copy of my credit score ) I found 2 cars that I really like stock and all options included Accent. Because of my past of course they wanted a substantial amount down ( because of the bank ), and above what I was expecting to pay monthly. So like everyone else I hassle and hussle for about a good 5 hours. I have to say IT WAS WELL WORTH IT! Tammy was really dedicated ( sales Lady ) to make me HAPPY so between her and her boss ; Justine we were able to meet and great price. I could not be more happy, they were willing to take that chance ang give me a secong apportunity no one else was willing to do. I`m so happy with my car, the features ( of course I took the one with all the bells and whistles :-) extrememly great on great on gas, it looks sporty . Any one looking for a great car and not wanting to spend and arm and leg shop here first.

Brand new Genesis Coupe!

by from Phoenix, Az |

My sales person, Tanya Genack, was very professional and stuck with me for 7 hrs in order to get me the deal I was satisfied with! Very persistent and thorough.

not happy with this dealership

by from laveen az |

i bought a 2013 model brand new off the lot and i was suppose to get free oil changes for 5 yrs and every time i go there they want to charge me for the oil change with some lame excuse how it uses special oil i am not happy with this dealership error after error with paper work for financing i was promised a spare tire for my car as they no longer come with them and stil one yr later have not heard from them as they say that they are back ordered this is my 5th kia and i have allways bought new will never recomend or even get an oil change untill they give me what was promissed

Recent car purchase

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Do not buy your car at this dealership! We spent 7 hours when we purchased our recent Soul. Horrific communication and a comedy of errors continues to this day (one month past purchase). They ultimately show that customer satisfaction is not a primary goal. I've bought many, many cars in my life and this was the worst experience ever. Take your business somewhere else!!!

nickel and dime you

by from glendale. az |

Do not waste your time here. They will waste yours, along with your money. Besides the dealership not paying off the car I traded in in a timely manner, they over charged me from the advertised price. and when I had the trucar representative do an audit they "apologized for the over charge of the vehicle" and were suppose to send a check for a fraction of what they over charged me. Still haven't seen the check and still dealing with every issue.

Camelback Hyundai responded to this review

December 6, 2014

Hello, and thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We pride ourselves on fair pricing and transparent advertising, and we apologize for the discrepancy in this instance, along with the delay in getting your check to you and paying off your trade-in. We'd like the chance to try to make things right, and urge you to reach out to Susan Srebernak at 602-433-3784 as soon as possible.

Great Customer Service

by from Phoenix Az |

Joe McDonald and Andrew (Tiger) Johnson were awesome. They were friendly, courteous and knowledgeable about their product. We truly enjoyed the overall quality of service provided. We loved the Tabasco ties. Glen in finance was expedient and friendly even at the late hour.

Camelback Hyundai responded to this review

December 5, 2014

Thanks for the feedback! We hope you're loving your new car, and we hope you'll reach out to us if there's anything else we can do for you.

HORRIBLY RUDE DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Horrible! By far the rudest bunch of sales staff I have ever encountered. I was a cash buyer so when the sales guy found out i wouldn't finance he insulted me and led me to the "junkers". I needed a drink after dealing with this guy. This dealership is by far the WORST! Give your money to people who deserve it, not people like this. They need to brush up on their manners and people skills, maybe they'd actually sell a car once in a while rather than run everyone off. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME HERE THEY ARE HORRIBLE

Sales Satisfaction

by from PHOENIX, ARIZONA. |

I WAS VERY SATISFIED WITH THE PROFESSIONAL AND CORDIAL SERVICES PROVIDED BY MR. ZAC ABU. HE WAS VERY TOLERANT AND UNDERSTANDING AND WAS VERY PATIENT WITH ME.