Camelback Hyundai

New 855-249-9435
Used 877-548-1812
Service 855-512-6120

Drive with enthusiasm

These are the people to see....

by from Glendale, AZ |

I was overwhelmed with the service I received at Camelback Hyundai. Everyone from the receptionist to the manager himself were friendly and ready to help. I had requested an internet quote and there was no hassle after that. I was able to drive the vehicle I was quoted on, agree on a price and finish the deal within two hours. Thank you Camelback Hyundai!!!

I would highly recommend!!!!

by from Avondale, AZ |

I was very impressed with the service and knowledge of the sales staff at this dealership. After much debating over which vehicle we wanted, we were able to come to Camelback Hyundai and leave without any doubt. The sales professionals helped us to make an educated decision and we ended up with a Tucson. We could not be happier with the assistance or our new car!

Happy with my Hyundai!

by from Peoria, AZ |

I recently bought a Hyundai Sonata from this dealership and I could not be happier with my purchasing decision. The process was quick and painless. I was impressed with my saleman and all of the time he spent going over the technology and syncing my car to my phone. I was genuinely impressed with the service and professionalism of this dealership.

May 14, 2015

Welcome to the Sonata family! Thanks for taking the time to share your experience with us. We're happy to hear that our team was able to help you and get you into your new car! We make it a priority to make the car-buying process as simple as possible. We look forward to working with you in the future.

Best Prices and Customer Service

by from Phoenix,AZ |

I went into Camelback Hyundai this past weekend to compare prices that I had received from a few other dealers in town. Not only did the prices beat the competition, the customer service did not even compare. I had no hesitation purchasing my car through this dealership and will continue doing business with them.

May 14, 2015

We truly appreciate the positive feedback on your experience with us. We hope you'll share your experience with others, and we look forward to your next visit!

Unlike any other dealer!

by from Mesa, AZ |

Came in a few weeks ago. I was looking to trade in my cat and get into a new one with about the same payment. I knew it'd be hard with my negative equity but Jimmy heeled me out. He even lowered it! The prices was extremely fast unlike my last purchase. When you go here don't worry about your time frame. Jimmy actually ran to and from the doesn't cats we liked at!

May 14, 2015

Hi Jaime, thank you for your review. It was a pleasure working with you, and we look forward to having you back in the future.

great experience

by from Phoenix AZ |

had a great experience! it was quick and easy and my salesperson "Christopher Lynn" was extremely professional and courteous !I would recommend him and the dealership to anyone !

May 14, 2015

Thank you so much for your kind words and recommendation! We look forward to working with you in the future.

EXCELLENT SERVICE

by from phoenix, az |

I was interested in the Hyundai Sonata or the Genisis, I decided to go to Camelback Hyundai I had been there a couple month before and frankly was NOT happy with the service the sales rep. that I dealt with was extremely rude so I was really apprehensive about going there again. I got out of my car and was immediately greeted by a young man by the name of Chris Lynn. He listened to what I had to say, he was very polite and helpful, and was very informed about the vehicles. This young man is honest and isnt in your face aggresive like the other gentleman I had dealt with before. My advice is if you go to camelback hyundai ask for Chris Lynn he is a good honest guy!

May 14, 2015

We truly appreciate the positive feedback on your experience with Chris Lynn! It was a pleasure working with you, and we look forward to having you back in the future.

Loved the Customer Service

by from Phoenix, Az |

I went to camelback hyundai a couple months ago to possibly purchase a vehicle.I was greeted by a guy named Ananda, he was very pleasant. He was very helpful and able to answer all my questions about the car I was looking at. I felt comfortable with him he wasnt aggressive or demanding(which is the type of salesmen I have had to deal with before in previous car purchases)Overall I was very happy with the service.I would recommend anyone to go see this guy!

May 14, 2015

Thank you for sharing your experience with us and for the recommendation. We look forward to working with you in the future!

Great place to go!

by from phoenix, az |

I recently just purchased a vehicle from Camelback Hyundai and let me tell you the service here is unbeatable. Not only that, in my 20+ years of buying cars I've never been as impressed by anyome as much I was by my sales consult, David Rodriguez. He was nice, professional, and made it the quickest most comfortable experience I've had in years!

Best Car Buying Experience Ever!!!!

by from phoenix az |

I recently purchased a 2015 Santa Fe and I love it! I am overly pleased with the whole car buying experience at Camelback Hyundai! The sales associate, Mika G. was amazing. He listened to what I wanted and made sure I got the best price possible. He beat the prices of all the other Hyundai dealerships.