Mentor Kia

9090 Mentor Ave, Mentor, OH 44060

New 877-245-8818
Used 866-972-2188
Service 866-447-1745

They don't cost a lot of money, so buy them!

Best car buying experience ever

by from Mentor, Ohio |

Purchasing our Kia Sorento at Mentor Kia was the best car buying experience we have ever had. Bruce was our sales person and he was straight forward, honest and helpful. He was very knowledgeable and there was no pressure. Joe in finance was amazing and very customer oriented. Joe went above and beyond to get us to our payment goal. We completed our paperwork with Michelle and she was knowledgeable and courteous. We really appreciate all her insight into our decision. Everyone we came into contact with at Mentor Kia made you feel as though you were their only customer and you had their undivided attention. We were so impressed with our experience, we purchased a second Kia that same week! I would definitely recommend family and friends to Mentor Kia.

February 11, 2015

Thank you guys for the kind words! We're glad you had such a positive experience with us. Please don't hesitate to ask if you need anything from us in the future. Enjoy your vehicles!

Kia Sorento

by from Chardon, OH |

Wanted to charge the entire purchase to a credit card that was okayed by the issuer, but dealership would accept only $3000. Only disappointment in the deal. Dee Shirkey was outstanding salesperson.

March 26, 2015

Thank you, John Ferrara, for taking the time to leave a review! I'm so happy to hear that Dee Shirkey and the entire Mentor Kia team were able to help you find the perfect new vehicle! Thank you for understanding some of the limitations we have when it came to the credit card component. Enjoy your new Kia Sorento!

Mentor Kia Experience - Mentor, OH

by from Painesville Twp, OH |

I am leasing vehicle from Mentor Kia. The sales and finance process was very good compared to past experiences with other facilities. The service has been exceptional. I would highly recommend anyone considering a Kia for lease or purchase to look at Mentor Kia.

March 23, 2015

Thank you, Randy, for the review! I'm glad to hear that you have enjoyed your experience with Mentor Kia, we enjoy nothing more than going above and beyond to ensure that our customers leave the dealership happy! Take care!

Excellent

by from Eastlake Ohio |

Thank you to Karen and the Mentor Kia team for all their hard work on getting me the best deal possible. Im a current owner of a 2014 Kia Sorento and couldnt be any happier with my purchase and my experience. I highly recommend Mentor Kia

March 23, 2015

Thank you, Megan, for taking the time to leave a review! I'm so pleased to hear that Karen and the Mentor Kia team were able to help you find the perfect vehicle at the best price! The 2014 Kia Sorento is a wonderful vehicle, and we know that you'll enjoy it for many years to come. It was a pleasure working with you. Take care!

Happy Customer

by from Mentor, Ohio |

Our salesman, Jason Salvatore was exceptional. Best experience we have had purchasing a vehicle. We visited two other dealers and Mentor Kia was definitely the best. Very happy with the purchase and his service.

March 23, 2015

Thank you for your review! I'm so pleased to hear that Jason Salvatore and the entire Mentor Kia team were able to provide you with an exceptional experience! We enjoy nothing more than helping our customers find the perfect vehicle. We appreciate your business, and look forward to seeing you again! Take care.

Plant Superintendent

by from Mentor, Ohio |

The experience I had with the dealer and the salesman was top notch. Everyone was exceptionally friendly and went out of their way to make sure I was happy with the purchase of a new 2015 Optima.

March 17, 2015

Thank you, Don, for taking the time to leave a review! I'm so pleased to hear that the Mentor Kia team was able to provide you with a friendly and helpful car buying experience! We enjoy nothing more than helping our customers find the perfect vehicle to fit their needs. Enjoy your new 2015 Kia Optima! It's a wonderful vehicle. Take care!

Good service

by from Ashtabula, Ohio |

Buying process was a pleasant surprise. Prompt maintenance. Love the free car wash.

March 16, 2015

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! I'm so pleased to hear that your entire experience with Mentor Kia rose above your expectations, and that you had an enjoyable car buying and maintenance experience. We enjoy nothing more than showing our customers how much we appreciate them. Enjoy your new vehicle. Take care!

Retired State Employee

by from willowick, ohio |

As I mentioned by one personnel, it should be done within an hour or two; And he was absolutely right, it they were done plus they washed my care too. That's a real service. Thank you Mentor Kia...you've got a got service and sales people at the lobby were so friendly. Just one thing, hard to find a signal if youre using your cellphone...

March 9, 2015

Thank you, Leticia, for your review! I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience with Mentor Kia, and that our sales and service teams were able to provide you with a friendly, efficient visit! We enjoy nothing more than ensuring our customers have a wonderful time at the dealership. We look forward to seeing you again! Take care.

license partical nurse

by from Montville Ohio |

I have enjoyed every visit to Mentor Kia. I am met with pleasant, professional staff . They are prompt at greeting you. My questions have been answered in terms that I understand. The facility is always clean. I can't say enough positive comments regarding the service.

March 9, 2015

Thank you, Sue, for taking the time to leave a review! I'm so pleased to hear that the entire Mentor Kia team have made your visits with us enjoyable and informative. We enjoy nothing more than helping our customers receive the best service possible. We look forward to working with you again soon! Take care.

Great Service!

by from Novelty |

Always a good experience. The wait was short. Repairs perfect and the car washed.

March 6, 2015

Thank you, John, for your kind words! We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your experience with us! If you ever have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out.

Quality service priced as quoted

by from Mentor, Ohio |

Customer Service Rep was professional, thorough, and knowledgeable. I scheduled and came in for an oil change. He asked if I wanted my tires rotated. I hadn't thought about that before, but chose to do that since it was the correct thing to do. It was a good and timely suggestion.

March 5, 2015

Thanks for the kind words, Jerry. Please let us know if you need anything else!