8310 W Bell Rd, Glendale, AZ 85308

New 623-209-8016
Used 480-397-0630
Service 855-517-9602

Satisfy The Customer! One Simple Philosophy.

by from Goodyear, AZ |

When we first stopped at Arrowhead to look at the Cadillac SRX we hooked up with Steve Henley. A nicer Sales Consultant could not be found. He gave us a good overview of the the SRX and took us on a test drive. We decided that the SRX was the car we wanted, but needed to look around before making a decision. After a week of checking other dealers we returned to Arrowhead because in our opinion it was the best dealership in the area. We returned with the hope of making a reasonable deal on the car of our choice. Through the efforts of Steve and the sales staff at Arrowhead we were able to purchase a 2014 SRX. The whole process, from meeting Steve to signing the final papers with Jorge Martinez, the Finance Manager, was the best car purchasing experience of our life. After making the purchase we were introduced to Todd Coffer the Service Consultant we will be working with in the future. This was a special touch that was appreciated. We look forward to a long and pleasant working relationship the Arrowhead Cadillac.

October 20, 2014

Dear Ken, Thank you for your glowing review! We're so glad you enjoyed working with us and we look forward to seeing you again! Your friends at Arrowhead Cadillac

SRX pirchased at Arrowhead Cadillac

by from sun city, az |

chris barrett is an excellent sales rep who explained all functions of our SRX, especially to my wife Karen

Amazing Experience

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I just wanted to let you know what a gem you have in Nathan. I deal in customer service every single day in my job, and know an exceptional employee when I meet them. I was not looking forward to the dealership experience, and Nathan made our experience more than I could have ever hoped for. My husband Mark, and I wanted to let you know how great we think Nathan is! I have several business cards that Nathan provided to us, and I have been, and will be handing them out to anyone that I know is looking for a vehicle. From the bottom of our hearts, thank you!!!

Online Survey Not applicable

by from Phoenix,AZ. |

I inquired on a vehicle, it had sold then was sent a survey that related ONLY to the dealership. I responded that I never visited the facility and they should not assume online communicators do so. They NEVER responded.

Arrowhwad Cadillac

by from Phoenix AZ |

Class this dealership is pure class...The found the car I wanted and then soon and gave me a great price no hassles straight up...Got a great deal from a great dealership....

excellent service from a top choice dealership.

by from Buckeye, AZ |

I was highly pleased with the level of service and support that arrowhead's sale rep. Chris and Ryan provided to me and my wife. There level of knowledge and patience was impeccable. They made our car buying experience the best we have ever had. We are looking forward to a lasting relationship with them and the Cadillac brand company.

Cars.com asked me to write a review.

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Although we could not close the deal, I was treated quite fairly by this dealer. Nathan in the internet sales department went out of his way to be helpful. Enjoyed working with a person who I feel is honest and has integrity, Nathan has these qualities and more.

Arrowhead CADILLAC

by from Avondale AZ |

All employees of Arrowhead Cadillac that I dealt with went far and beyond to accommodate me including the Techs. I have used them three times and have received the same excellent service each time.

by from Goodyear |

Arrowhead Cadillac takes care of its customers. The facility is amazing. The staff ensure you are greeted at the service line with your paperwork in hand. They escort you into the waiting area and ensure you have coffee or a light refreshment. I was amazed to see a service advisor sit down in the waiting area with a elderly gentleman and just chat with him. My service advisor is mike Talent and he takes care of his customers. He does not offer any unnecessary service and ensures things are done right.

2014 Cadillac

by from Glendale, AZ |

All services were great. Staff was easy to work with

December 6, 2014

Dear Harold, Wow! Thanks for the five-star rating! We're looking forward to your next visit! Your friends at Arrowhead Cadillac

Get your next deal and car at Arrowhead Cadillac!

by from Glendale, Az |

I had the most wonderful experience with at arrowhead Cadillac and would strongly recommend it to anyone looking to purchase. It was truly a remarkable experience. Nathan and Ken were absolutely wonderful!!

December 6, 2014

Dear Brittany, A repeat customer is our best indicator of a job well-done! We look forward to serving you for many years to come! Your friends at Arrowhead Cadillac