Pennant Motors LLC.

Pennant Motors LLC.

7589 W Ridge Rd, Fairview, PA 16415

Used 877-289-1663

Your number one source for affordable European car sales and service.

Best place to buy a vehicle

by from Edinboro, PA |

Pennant Motors is a great place to buy a vehicle and also the only place I will go from now on. From the salesperson Jamie and Rachael to the mechanics, all the way to the owners have been nothing but a pleasant experience. I have now bought two vehicles from the dealership and they have went above and beyond for not only me but other customers I have seen there as well. If there is ever a question of where you should go for a vehicle, the answer should be Pennant Motors!

Great Experience!

by from Taylorsville, NC |

Amazing service!! They are extremely nice and helpful! Highly recommend!

Volvo 240 Emergency Repair

by from Minneapolis, MN |

These guys came through in the clutch! Got stranded and they changed their busy schedule to get me on the road again. Highly recommend!

run away

by from erie,pa |

while their cars may be ok do NOT believe anything that comes out of their mouth they will tell you anything they think you need to hear in order to make the deal and after you pay, expect absolutely nothing from them because that is what you will get. make sure you use an independant notary, DO NOT LET THEM ACT AS YOUR NOTARY and make sure you have the inspection done my an independant shop,

Best Experience

by from Erie, PA |

The whole experience was the best time buying a car in my life.

Very helpful!!

by from Lake Ariel, PA |

Jamie is awesome! There were some issues with shipping but Jamie was very easy to work with and resolved the issues the most she could!

Pleasant Experience!

by from Conneautville, PA |

Jamie and Rachael have been very pleasant to deal with and went out of their way to help me get into my new car. Thank you all very much!!

great company!

by from smethport, pa |

Purchased a 2004 volvo s80 with 140k on it. They lied about nothing, infact they even made repairs before I purchased it. They are a great company and will be doing business there again. (Family has purchased 3 vehicles from them now every single one was/is great. )

2003 V70

by from Cincinnati, OH |

Great buying Experience! Picked me up at the bus station.

If I Could Give Zero Stars I would

by from Connecticut |

If I could give zero stars I would I bought a 2002 Volvo S60 from these guys at the end of February with the notion that the car was in 'perfect mechanical condition'. They neglected to tell me that the car was basically a death trap. I had to drive it all the way back to Connecticut with a broken fuel pump, broken engine mount, and a shot transmission. I asked the mechanic in person if anything was honestly wrong with the car, he said the car was fine. It obviously wasn't. The gears stuck all the way on the ride home, the car reeked of gasoline, and all sorts of noises emitted from the vehicle. I have dished out over $1500 dollars trying to make the car at least safe to drive. I still need to eventually get the transmission completely replaced, but I don't have the means to do so at this time. Pennant Motors has ignored our complaints, and refuse to pay or take responsibility for anything. Horrible experience, No professionalism. STAY AWAY

Top Notch Service, Excellent Prices!

by from Lancaster, PA |

I had just purchased a higher mileage Volvo locally in Lancaster, PA. I had gotten numerous quotes through a Swedish specialty shop local as well as 2 other garages to do suspension work. Pennant Motors was remarkably less expensive. To the point where I made a staycation weekend trip out of it and drove 700mi round trip to Fairview, PA to get the work done. Including lodging and gas this was still a good $1000 less than the competition. They have A LOT of Volvo's and other Euro's and are very experienced working on them. A huge shoutout to Mike, Rachael, and the entire professional staff! From my random messages down to the final details at the last minute they all made it happen! The Volvo Masters.