10677 Perry Hwy, Wexford, PA 15090

New 866-969-0770
Used 866-797-2269
Service 866-238-4259

Buy the Wright Way Today!!

erik in sales

by from wilkinsburg, pa |

Bought a new rogue from Erik at the Wrights. He is great. Went over all the features with me and more! I will never buy from anyone else!

Great Service and Service Staff!

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I usually do not write reviews for dealerships for routine maintenance but the service staff at this dealership I believe should be recognized! Great job guys!

Fun, Easy and Excellent

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I recently bought a certified pre-owned altima which was on their showroom floor. I was looking to buy brand-new but, they had exactly what I wanted and more already in their showroom with just 4K miles on it. I was able to save thousands and was able to get the car I always wanted. I was considering the Toyota Camry however, Nissan came out on top simply because of the great customer service and having exactly what I wanted for the price I was willing to go for. The salesman, Erik, was absolutely excellent in taking the time to review every feature and option on the vehicle of my choice. He was also very open, honest, trustworthy, plus he did not try to sell up anything. I would recommend the dealership as well as Erik to anyone.

Poor customer service

by from Pittsburgh, Pa |

My car was totaled and I began looking for a used vehicle. First let me say that my credit is poor and I was aware of this. My husband sent an email inquiring about a 2006 FX45. Now along with my credit issue I was also waiting for my gap insurance to pay off the remaining 2500.00 on my car. Now once he submitted the email I then began receiving multiple emails and calls. I work 2 jobs so I wasn't able to respond for about 3 days. When I finally responded I spoke with Jonathan Koffman with Internet sales. I made him aware of the situation with the gap insurance. He advised me that they are 2 different situations. Not a problem. He was very nice just advised me to complete the application that he was emailing to me and let him know once I had done so. So I did the application and sent him an email advising him that it was complete. So after day 1 I never heard back from him so I sent him an email. Now keep in mind our roles were reversed quickly. He did contact me back and say that Dianne Winne was working on my account and then he sent me a correction saying that Mike Currie was handling everything and he was the best! Again 2 additional days passed and no response. No phone call or email. On the Saturday before Columbus Day my husband decides to drive to the dealership. He test drove the car and he then requested to speak with Mike. After some time had passed he was advised that they were trying to get 3 deals closed and Mike would contact us. After 3 more days passed and no phone call or email I read between the lines and came to the conclusion that they weren't able to do the deal. Once again I emailed Jonathan and thanked him for the service. I was not provided. I understand that financing can be hard for me. I made some bad decisions and now I'm paying for them. Income was never a problem because I do make enough to finance a car. The customer service that I received was awful and not once did Jonathan or Mike keep their word. Mike could've just taken time to advise me that he wouldn't be able to assist me. Jonathan could have taken 3 to 5 minute's out of his busy day and sent me an email just letting me know that they were still working on trying to get me financed. They never even mentioned me needing a Co- signer because if they did they would have known that I have one with a credit score of 812. Now here's what really got me I did receive an email back from Jonathan advising me that the vehicle was sold. I checked on line and it was still showing as available. I said to myself maybe they just didn't update their website. So I had my sister call and guess what the vehicle is still available. How Ironic!! For those of you with good to excellent credit this must be the dealership for you. For the rest of us we are not worth their time unless you like being led on and lied to. Thanks for wasting my time when you knew all along once you saw my credit that you were not going to do a deal with me.

Wright Nissan responded to this review

October 23, 2014

Good Afternoon Mrs. King, It is with our sincerest apology that we are sending you this email. It is never the intention of Wright Automotive to have one of our customers feel slighted for any reason. We can assure you that it was miscommunication on our part, not your credit history that caused the lack of communication with you. That being said, there is no excuse for our miscommunication, so we are not offering any. We are offering you a sincere apology and the personal guarantee that if you choose to give us the opportunity to earn your business, we will give you the attention and courtesy you deserve. If you are still in need of a vehicle, and willing to give us another chance, it would be our pleasure to provide you with the professional customer service you deserve. Sincerely Wright Automotive

Wright

by from Verna pa |

Recently purchased a new 2014 pathfinder. Salesman Erik was a big help, and made the purchase enjoyable. I would definitely recommend anyone to check them out. Every one went above and beyond to help me find the right vehicle for my family.

Wonderful Experience!!!!

by from Wexford, PA |

I had come from a few other dealerships earlier in the day and was hesitant to go to another alone as many previous sales people treated me as though I had no idea what was going on because I am a young woman. Anyhow, I stopped by Wright to check out an Altima and I was immediately greated by Larry. He was so courteous and we went for a drive in the car, he explained everything to me and didnt press a sales pitch too hard. They offered me a great value for my trade and explained the financing terms to me. I explained I wanted my boyfriend to come back with me to get a second look at the car, they let me go with no questions asked. I returned two hours later, they let him drive the car and we went ahead with the financing. I was approved through Nissan and automatiocally given $500 off of the price. Mike, the finance manager, was awesome and explained everything in great detail. He and Larry stayed after the dealership closed and helped my boyfriend clean out my old car, all while acting like we had been friends for years. Mike explained in detail the options for the warranties and told me it was best to only pick two of the seven options as the other ones would serve no purpose for me. The service was so great that even my boyfriend considered trading in his car to buy from them again. I would highly reccomend this dealership to anyone looking for a great deal and friendly atmosphere. I am so happy with my purchase and loved how smoothly everything went, I had the keys to my new car in under an hour, it was so painless! Definitely go here and look for Larry and Mike, they have my business for years to come!

by from Wexford PA |

I inquired about a vehicle via e mail and was contact almost immediately. The sales person was curtious. I mentioned previous credit issue and he referred me to the finance manager. I was contacted by him, gave him my info and he called me later that day and I explained some of the issues and answered his questions. He stated he would do his best and get back to me. I sent 2 subsequent e mails, both went unreturned. I have not received any further contact from them. I realize it was going to be a longshot but not bothering to call me back irritated me. I am going to purchase a vehice with cash, I just won't be buying it there.

Great Experience!

by from Wexford, PA |

We had a great experiencing getting a new Nissan Rogue from Wright. Jim Weaver was extremely patient with us as we were shopping with our 3 year old in tow. He has followed up with us even after the sale to ensure that we were happy with the car and that we were adjusting well to the new technology. We appreciate the help and the great deal we got on a great car!

Awsome and highly recomended

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

I lease a NIssan Rouge and an electric Nissan Leaf from Nissan Wright. I have been with them for over 4 years now and I have always been happy about their service. The staff is very professional and friendly and they really work hard to meet your needs. They are also very knowledgable and honest. I had a techincal issue with the Nissan Leaf and I called the service deparmtment and they took care of the techincal problem right away and provided all accomodations to make it easy for me. Erick Emmanuel in sales is specially nice, knowledgable and professional.

by from Pittsburgh, PA |

During the negotiations the salesman tried to increase the price $500 by agreeing to my offer but saying that it didn't include the Certified Pre-owned inspection. When I didn't accept this, he said it would include the CPO inspection. Talking to the finance man he said the CPO inspection was $295 and that if I wanted an extended warranty he would take this amount off the price but add $1550 for the warranty. I purchased the Certified Pre-owned 2010 Murano. When I got home the automatic locking system did not work on 1 door. Called the salesman and he said they would take care of it. Took it back the next day for them to investigate and they told me it could cost $424 but sales would pay half. I said what good was buying a CPO vehicle and they said service would cover the rest of the costs . It seems like a game with them and it gives me an impression of the typical "used car salesman". The service department had the part delivered overnight and installed it the next day. They got me in and out in less than an hour just as they said. I would never buy another car from them, too much game playing.