Acura of Peoria

Used 866-362-5977
Service 888-581-0214

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

From start to finish this was the best possible car buying experience. I worked with Alex, he greeted me when I walked in and helped me through the whole process without any pressure. He was very patient and knowledgeable. I was in and out with my new MDX within 3 hours! They provided me with lunch and a cold beverage while we finished the paperwork. Acura of Peoria exceeded my expectations! I couldn't be happier!!

I recommend Acura of Peoria

by from Phx, AZ |

This was one of the best experiences I have had in a dealership. My sales person was very knowledgeable and helpful. He even offered to order my family food since we were in there around dinner time. So nice!

Easy & Pleasant

by from Peoria, Arizona |

I just recently purchased a car from Acura of Peoria and it was an easy & pleasant process. I recommend buying or leasing from Acura of Peoria.

Acura of Peoria ROCKS!

by from mesa, az |

I had so much fun buying my car at Acura of Peoria! If you are looking for a fun, painless experience go to Acura Of Peoria! They take great care of their customers!!!

Great car buying experience

by from phx az |

I purchased a vehicle from Acura of Peoria and it was a great experience. The staff is very friendly & helpful.

TRYING TO PURCHASE A USED VEHICLE

by from Cave Creek, AZ |

Tried to buy a used vehicle yesterday with Philip. He was fairly new and out of the Marines. I felt confident in doing business with Philip though, because of his professionalism and lack of being aggressive or pushy. I was given Philip, even though I spoke to John on the phone, because I was looking at older used cars (not the big sale). That's ok, Philip and I can learn together in this process. What I learned, unfortunately, was that when Philip and I (with Sales Manager's approval, of course --you know, the back and forth numbers game) came to a number and Philip asked, "if we can come to this amount, can I say that I have earned your business?"....and I said yes; this does not necessarily mean we have a deal. He asked me to initial, which I did. Then he came back from the "invisible sales manager" and wrote down a number that was $2,000 more than what we had agreed to! Everything broke down at that point. So I left. Too bad, because I am willing to work with them on this vehicle. Maybe this review is not over yet ... ?

Don't Contact

by from Yuma,AZ |

Was looking for a Chevrolet SSR. Got an email back telling me that the Chevrolet Silverado was still in stock and I could come an test drive it. Couldn't get that right, then emails and phone calls. Not a fan of being harassed after a simple enquiry.

Bad experience purchasing a new 2013 rdx

by from Peoria, Arizona |

Do not try to buy a car here. They are not up front with pricing and are hard to deal with. The experience was one I would have expected on a used car lot in south Phoenix. The process starts off with ridiculously priced dealer adds and ends with a hard sell on extra service contracts that they say you need because the Acura warranty is no good. I completed the transaction without walking out, but I will not buy there again.

Worst dealership in Arizona

by from Mesa, AZ |

Worst dealership experience I have ever had. I am so disappointed by my treatment that I will not waste anymore of my time beyond the time they have already wasted. Acura of Peoria is horrible.

Best car buying experience I have ever had!

by from Ahwatukee, AZ |

I am typical of many consumers who find the car buying process frustrating to say the least. It seems to me this industry takes what should be one of the most pleasurable experiences and makes it painful -- That was the case until I purchased my first car from Peoria Acura. Rick Meewes and his team have gone above and beyond to make my buying experience a positive one. I have now purchased two cars from these folks and after visiting Camelback Toyota the other day, and having an awful time, am back at Peoria Acura looking to purchase a third vehicle.

unresponsive technical staff

by from scottsdale |

i was browsing on the dealer's own site and while on the inventory page, i got a warning from my scanning software that a malicious code was present, so i closed everything and ran a scan. the file that was loaded from the dealer site was in quarantine that turned out to be spyware to track my movements and gather info. i obviously removed the file and then contacted the dealer to inquire about this issue, however they never responded. this leaves me feeling suspicious and i can not trust a dealer who have shady practices like this and did not pursue any car purchase after this experience.