Acura of Peoria

Used 866-362-5977
Service 888-581-0214

BEST EXPERIENCE EVER!

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

From start to finish this was the best possible car buying experience. I worked with Alex, he greeted me when I walked in and helped me through the whole process without any pressure. He was very patient and knowledgeable. I was in and out with my new MDX within 3 hours! They provided me with lunch and a cold beverage while we finished the paperwork. Acura of Peoria exceeded my expectations! I couldn't be happier!!

November 3, 2014

Dear Acuralover, Thank you for sharing your positive purchase experience. We truly appreciate your business & thank you for choosing Acura of Peoria. We look forward to continuing our relationship with you for years to come! Best Regards, Lexie Cremieux Acura of Peoria Customer Relations Director Phone: 623.523.0843 Fax: 623.974.7666

WOW! What a great experience!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Getting my new ILX at Acura of Peoria was such a great experience. It was my first day shopping for a new car and they sold me within the first 2 hours I was there and I even drove off in my new car that evening. From the time I walked up and Crandall (who I highly recommend) greeting me I felt important and they truly cared about my needs. It was my first time solely on my own buying a car and Crandall was extremely knowledgeable. I would recommend Acura of Peoria to anyone and ASK FOR CRANDALL!

December 16, 2014

Dear Sara, Thank you for sharing your positive purchase experience. We truly appreciate your business & thank you for choosing Acura of Peoria. We look forward to continuing our relationship with you for years to come! Best Regards, Lexie Cremieux Acura of Peoria Customer Relations Director Phone: 623.523.0843 Fax: 623.974.7666

AcuraMDX

by from Peoria, AZ |

Our client advisor, Aaron Seabaugh, made the purchase of our new MDX a great experience. His team and the dealership went out of their way to make sure we were aware of all the great features on our car. They also made us feel that they were there for us in every way - that evening as well as in the future. The MDX is a great driving experience and we are so glad that Acura of Peoria is our dealership!

November 7, 2014

Dear Grantwood, Thank you for sharing your positive purchase experience. We truly appreciate your business & thank you for choosing Acura of Peoria. We look forward to continuing our relationship with you for years to come! Best Regards, Lexie Cremieux Acura of Peoria Customer Relations Director Phone: 623.523.0843 Fax: 623.974.7666

Professional/Exceptional Service

by from Yuma, AZ |

Matthew Brunson our Client Advisor was very friendly, acknowledgeable and was a true pleasure in our first Acura purchasing experience. I would definitely recommend Acura of Peoria. I had been hesitating for awhile trading out of my Toyota Venza in for a new Luxury suv/crossover. After months of research I decided between the Acura-MDX vs Audi-Q7. I was upfront and told Matthew what I was in the market for and he was patient and determine to demonstrate every feature of the Advanced MDX Acura. Needless to say I know I own my first MDX Acura 2015 and love it!

November 4, 2014

Dear Tammy, Thank you for sharing your positive purchase experience. We truly appreciate your business & thank you for choosing Acura of Peoria. We look forward to continuing our relationship with you for years to come! Best Regards, Lexie Cremieux Acura of Peoria Customer Relations Director Phone: 623.523.0843 Fax: 623.974.7666

easy process, great inventory

by from Surprise,AZ |

This is the second car I leased. My personal adviser (Doug Randall) was very professional, and knew not only the product, but all the particulars of leasing. He really listened, and adapted the the lease options to my personal needs. This is the second car from, Doug, and hope he stays in this dealership forever!

November 3, 2014

Dear Speedy, Thank you for sharing your positive purchase experience. We truly appreciate your business & thank you for choosing Acura of Peoria. We look forward to continuing our relationship with you for years to come! Best Regards, Lexie Cremieux Acura of Peoria Customer Relations Director Phone: 623.523.0843 Fax: 623.974.7666

Great Dealership!

by from Glendale, AZ |

I purchased my Acura ILX from Acura of Peoria and could not be happier! Everyone was welcoming and friendly. I will be an Acura of Peoria customer for life! :) Thank you again!

November 4, 2014

Dear Jess, Thank you for sharing your positive purchase experience. We truly appreciate your business & thank you for choosing Acura of Peoria. We look forward to continuing our relationship with you for years to come! Best Regards, Lexie Cremieux Acura of Peoria Customer Relations Director Phone: 623.523.0843 Fax: 623.974.7666

Easy Purchase Experience

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I had been hesitating for awhile trading out of my Infiniti G35 into a new Luxury sedan. When the 2014 TL special edition came out it provided the exact mix of features and style I was looking for. I did a little price research online and contacted Acura of Peoria with my goals regarding the lease of a TL SE. They made me a great offer and I was able to consumate the transaction the same day. The sales staff was very friendlly and knowledgable. And they also had the exact car I wanted in stock. I was in and out of the dealership in short order and they have followed up with me several times to make sure I am 100% happy. I would definitly recommend Acura of Peoria.

November 3, 2014

Dear Special Edition TL Owner, Thank you for sharing your positive purchase experience. We truly appreciate your business & thank you for choosing Acura of Peoria. We look forward to continuing our relationship with you for years to come! Best Regards, Lexie Cremieux Acura of Peoria Customer Relations Director Phone: 623.523.0843 Fax: 623.974.7666

Eileen Roberts

by from Surprise AZ |

It ways a truly pleasant experience. Very different than other dealers. The staff are friendly but professional and made me feel comfortable through the entire process. The best buying experience I have ever had. Oh, and I love my MDX!

November 4, 2014

Dear Eileen Scott, Thank you for sharing your positive purchase experience. We truly appreciate your business & thank you for choosing Acura of Peoria. We look forward to continuing our relationship with you for years to come! Best Regards, Lexie Cremieux Acura of Peoria Customer Relations Director Phone: 623.523.0843 Fax: 623.974.7666

Great Staff

by from Glendale, AZ |

This was my first new car purchase & the staff at Acura of Peoria made it fun and special! Great people & great product. I won't go anywhere else.

November 4, 2014

Dear Lyssa, Thank you for sharing your positive purchase experience. We truly appreciate your business & thank you for choosing Acura of Peoria. We look forward to continuing our relationship with you for years to come! Best Regards, Lexie Cremieux Acura of Peoria Customer Relations Director Phone: 623.523.0843 Fax: 623.974.7666

I recommend Acura of Peoria

by from Phx, AZ |

This was one of the best experiences I have had in a dealership. My sales person was very knowledgeable and helpful. He even offered to order my family food since we were in there around dinner time. So nice!

November 4, 2014

Dear Happy Customer, Thank you for sharing your positive purchase experience. We truly appreciate your business & thank you for choosing Acura of Peoria. We look forward to continuing our relationship with you for years to come! Best Regards, Lexie Cremieux Acura of Peoria Customer Relations Director Phone: 623.523.0843 Fax: 623.974.7666

Easy & Pleasant

by from Peoria, Arizona |

I just recently purchased a car from Acura of Peoria and it was an easy & pleasant process. I recommend buying or leasing from Acura of Peoria.