Acura of Peoria

9190 W Bell Rd., Peoria, AZ 85382

New 866-222-0065 New 866-222-0065
Used 866-362-5977 Used 866-362-5977
Service 855-512-5189 Service 855-512-5189

Best dealership I have ever stepped foot in

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

This is the best dealership I have ever been to. The people there are so friendly and helpful. They even serve lunch and fresh cookies! I will absolutely recommend Acura of Peoria to everyone.

August 25, 2015

Dear Acuraowner, Thank you for sharing your positive purchase experience. We truly appreciate your business and thank you for choosing Acura of Peoria. We look forward to continuing our relationship with you for years to come!

Make the drive...

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

We drove from Scottsdale right by an Acura dealership to Acura of Peoria because we heard amazing things about the personal care and service that is given to every customer. The staff is amazing and our salesman Andrew won us over with his professional attitude and pleasant demeanor. I recommend this dealership & it is worth making the additional drive.

Very good new car buying experience.

by from Surprise, Az. |

To start with, Acura of Peoria has a very knowledgable staff. Our salesman Fred Peralta was great to work with, he was well versed on all aspects of the product he represents. He is both patient and understanding and seemed to always be upbeat. We also dealt with Paul Brown, the sales manager. Paul was also a pleasure to work with, he understood us and made the buying experience a smooth one. I really enjoyed my first visit to the service department and meeting our service advisor, Vince Hancock. Once again friendly and extremely competent individuals on the service side of the business. Everyone at this dealership has made my wife and I happy with our decision to buy a car from Acura of Peoria.

Welcoming atmosphere

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I was totally surprised by the atmosphere at Acura of Peoria. Every person I encountered was friendly and helpful. The people look like they enjoy their jobs and truly care about customers. It was very refreshing! Highly recommend!

May 5, 2016

Dear Kim Thank you for sharing your positive experience. We truly appreciate your business and thank you for choosing Acura of Peoria. We look forward to continuing our relationship with you for years to come!

Love the perks of buying a car here!

by from Glendale, AZ |

The perks to buying a car from Acura of Peoria are amazing! I am thoroughly enjoying my free car washes, the great customer service and the lunch they provide while you are waiting in Service. This dealership really shows how much they care about their customers.

May 5, 2016

Dear Molly, Thank you for sharing your positive purchase experience. We truly appreciate your business and thank you for choosing Acura of Peoria. We look forward to continuing our relationship with you for years to come!

Sweet Sara!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Sara was the sweetest. She made my day and the process so easy and enjoyable. I will continue to business with Sara at Acura of Peoria.

May 5, 2016

Dear ballerina, Thank you for sharing your positive purchase experience. We truly appreciate your business and thank you for choosing Acura of Peoria. We look forward to continuing our relationship with you for years to come!

A+ Customer Service

by from Gilbert, AZ |

Always a pleasure to do business with this dealership! They provide excellent customer service. Thank you Aaron for exceeding my expectations once again!!!

May 5, 2016

Dear Arizonan, Thank you for sharing your positive purchase experience. We truly appreciate your business and thank you for choosing Acura of Peoria. We look forward to continuing our relationship with you for years to come!

ACURA LOVE

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Best experience ever! I love my new Acura and Sara was amazing!! Thank you so much to everyone Acura of Peoria.

May 5, 2016

Dear acuralove, Thank you for sharing your positive purchase experience. We truly appreciate your business and thank you for choosing Acura of Peoria. We look forward to continuing our relationship with you for years to come!

Friend for Life

by from Buckeye, AZ |

My family and I had an amazing time when car shopping. Andrew was our salesman, he was pleasant to be around, funny and never made us feel pressured to buy. The facilities were clean, new and up to date, they had snack & drinks for the kids and a full playroom. The experience we had with Acura of Peoria was A+ front start to finish. Never thought we would enjoy car shopping and now we are customers for life.

May 4, 2016

Dear Patriot Fan, Thank you for sharing your positive purchase experience. We truly appreciate your business and thank you for choosing Acura of Peoria. We look forward to continuing our relationship with you for years to come!

Amazing Experience

by from Youngtown, AZ |

Thank you Andrew Hunt, you made car buying a pleasant experience once again. Go to Acura of Peoria for quality customer service and product. They know how to treat customers right!

May 5, 2016

Dear Happy Acura, Thank you for sharing your positive purchase experience. We truly appreciate your business and thank you for choosing Acura of Peoria. We look forward to continuing our relationship with you for years to come!