AutoNation Nissan Chandler

Used 888-689-3384
Service 888-225-6933

Great Customer Service

by from Tucson, AZ |

This salesperson, provided excellent service. Plus, the cost of the vehicle beat everyone else. When shopping for a car, I will consider Power Nissan.

Excellent service experience as usual.

by from Gilbert AZ |

A very pleasant experience. Pat is always helpful and polite. The work was performed on time. This is my time using this dealership for vehicle care. Purchased the first on at this dealership and the second on at their sister dealership. Very pleased.

AutoNation Nissan Chandler responded to this review

July 4, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!

Great buying experience

by from Chandler,AZ |

I recently bought a car from Nation Auto Nissan on memorial day weekend and was very satisfied with the buying process. I got a decent value on my trade in and received a window tinting with the purchase of my car. Overall I would definitely recommend this dealership for anyone next buying experience.

Excellent Customer Service.

by from Gold Canyon, AZ |

By far the best car buying experience I've ever had. You are treated with respect thoughout the entire process and you truelly feel as though they have your best interest in mind. They'll find you exactly what you want for a great price.

Great Service! Great People!

by from Gilbert, AZ |

I had a recall on my 2013 Altama, I didn't buy the care at AutoNation Nissan, but when I called in they set me right up. The process took less than 35 minutes and I ended up with my car taken care of and a car wash! Great service!

AutoNation Nissan Chandler responded to this review

June 18, 2014

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Gary. Thank you for your positive review and recommendation of our dealership!

Greart Service, Clean Facilities, Very Attentive

by from Chandler Az |

I was overall Happy with my experience. I first called to see about a car that was listed online to ensure that the car was there on the lot before driving down to see it. I was told that the car was there and still for sell. Of course when I showed up it was mysteriously already sold the night before and that the computer said otherwise. I wasn't very happy about that at all. However, After looking at some of the cars on the lot, I found a better deal car with less millage. Over all my experience was ok, I would buy again from this dealer in the future, only time will tell how much I really like Nissan Vs. Toyota.

Great Customer Service

by from Mesa, AZ |

Had a great experience and love the 2014 Nissan Versa, Very fun to drive and it gets great Gas Mileage.

Service

by from Chandler, AZ |

Service is very good, always advice what is needed. Service advisor Patrick Gothier is very nice and honest.

2014 Nissasn Altima

by from Chandler, Arizona |

Had a great experience buying our new Altima. Staff was friendly and responsive to our needs. Entire process took less time then I have expierenced with previous car purchases.

Great buying experience.

by from Casa Grande, AZ |

Mike Goodman and the AutoNation team helped us make the best purchase for our family. The team provided us honest numbers and buying options that led us to a purchase of a 2014 Sentra. We love the car and love even more how great it is on our budget. Thank you!

our new frointier

by from apache junction,az |

our salesmen Mike Robert was so wonderful we were so happy with him he was helpful when we were looking to buy a frontier we went to other dealers but were so happy here everyone there is so friendly I would defenitly recommend them to my friends.