AutoNation Nissan Chandler

Used 888-689-3384
Service 888-225-6933

Excellent Service

by from Casa Grande, AZ |

Excellent car buying experience we had. Enjoyed the "hassle free" environment. The entire staff is friendly and very professional. They are easy to work with, no intimidation. Thank you Fabian for following up through emails, and letting us know your job didn't end when we drove off the dealership. That is true customer service!

New Murano

by from Phoenix |

I bought a new Murano here from Mark. It was a great experience. I was dreading it as my past experiences buying cars from dealerships have not been great, but I found everyone to be very friendly and helpful and the process pretty quick. I love getting the follow up emails to ensure everything is going well and ensuring I don't have questions. Thank you for a great experience.

August 26, 2014

Thanks so much for your feedback. We appreciate your positive review!

Autonation Chandler, AZ Nissan Armada

by from Chandler, AZ |

Everything was done by computer, so I got to see how much my trade in was worth via Kelly Bluebook, etc. Still have to play the "bring the monthly payment down" game by stretching the payments out over more years. It's too bad buying a car isn't like buying a box of cereal off the shelf where you know what the actual price is.

Very pleasant experience

by from Gilbert, Az |

My vehicle purchasing experience were truly exceptional. I worked primarly with MIke Goodman and Alan Newbury. My wife and I did not need a vehicle for few months, were waiting on the successful birth of our daughter. During the time before the birth of our daughter, I interacted with AutoNation many times. I test drove vehiicles, ask many questions and got educated on the best situation for my family. The staff of Auto Nation always treated us with professionlism, patients and respect. This behavior did not end with the sale of the vehicle. I am contacted by Auto Nation to ensure that all is ok and if there is anything else they can do to help. Auto Nation far exceeded my expectation. -Frank, Wendy and Baby Hope

Exellent Service!!

by from Safford, AZ |

They made buying a car a great experience! I highly recommend buying your next vehicle here.

The Best Sales and Service Teams!

by from Chandler, AZ |

I have been going to Autonation Chandler since 2007. I've purchased three Nissans in that same time and always have the best team to listen to detail, take care of all the things I want and need and all with a friendly, make you at ease style. I have loved all my Nissans (Murano, Juke and now 2014 Rogue) and I love my service advisor, Julio. He takes extra special care of me and my cars. I highly recommend a trip there for sales and service. You will not be disappointed!

August 3, 2014

Dee, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

Mitchell Lozano

by from Florence, AZ |

Mr. Lozano was great. I came into look around. He did whatever I wanted. He let me test drive a few cars. He was very helpful! Thank you for not being pushy. I love my car.

Great Service

by from Chandler, AZ |

Made my appointment online and got several reminders which was good. Got there and it didn't take but a couple of minutes and I was ready to leave, another good thing. I was called to give me updates which I appreciated also. The service was completed and I went to pick it up. The cashier was quick, all questions were answered and I was on my way again in under five minutes, another good thing. The bill was fair, the work was done correctly the first time, my car is running great and I feel great about the whole experience. The icing on the cake was the reward points that I got and can apply toward the cost of my next service. Super job to all of the Nissan staff at this location.

July 20, 2014

Thanks so much for your feedback. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

Dr Gary Bohay

by from Tucson, Az |

Drove up to Chandler from Tucson, as their were no Nissan Leaf`s down here that I liked. Called Auto Nation Nissan at 4 pm, they got the exact car that I wanted and we drove 2 hours to Chandler. Our salesman Rick was speedy and professional, they were true to the price quoted over the phone and we drove our Leaf home by 8:30 pm. Fastest and most honest Lease I`ve ever been part of! Love the car, been driving around town and getting lots of curious looks. Has great pick-up, fun to drive, feels like you`re floating down the road in an air bubble. Thanks so much Auto Nation Nissan, Chandler for making me a happy man!

Excellent service experience as usual.

by from Gilbert AZ |

A very pleasant experience. Pat is always helpful and polite. The work was performed on time. This is my time using this dealership for vehicle care. Purchased the first on at this dealership and the second on at their sister dealership. Very pleased.

July 4, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!

Great buying experience

by from Chandler,AZ |

I recently bought a car from Nation Auto Nissan on memorial day weekend and was very satisfied with the buying process. I got a decent value on my trade in and received a window tinting with the purchase of my car. Overall I would definitely recommend this dealership for anyone next buying experience.