AutoNation Nissan Chandler

1350 S Gilbert Rd, Chandler, AZ 85286

New 877-227-9895
Used 888-689-3384
Service 888-225-6933

the only ones who did things right

by from Chandler,Az |

I came in looking for info on the new titan diesel I heard about. Mike showed me a few other titans since the diesel isn't coming out for quite sometime. There was nothing I wanted on the lot. So Mike and the crew went to work found me the exact truck I wanted and got me into it with no problems. The greatest dealer experience ever!!

my Chevy Avalanche

by from Phoenix, Az |

I love the fact that Auto Nation Chandler gave my family the at home feeling from the time we walked in. I wasn't greatly impressed with the fact that my sales rep had to keep running off to ask questions that should have been figured out before we arrived. They should be given more back ground. On vehicles that are sold online. Like the maintenance reports and the carfax. Other then this the team seems to really enjoy their jobs and shows in their work.

Great service

by from Chandler, ARizona |

Great experiance. I would purchase again from Auto Nation and especially with Mr. Mathew.

AutoNation Nissan, Chandler, AZ

by from Gilbert, AZ |

Service rep (Amy Thompson) was very helpful and friendly. This was my first visit to the dealership and it was a good experience.

Great Experience

by from Chandler, AZ |

By far the best experience with buying a vehicle. It was simple and their customer was great. Will go there for my next vehicle.

Darren Hobbs

by from Chandler, AZ |

Everyone wad GREAT to work with, Ashley Cude was very nice and knowledgeable. Jim Bolster went out of his way to help us get a GREAT car.

Very friendly and efficient staff

by from Chandler, AZ |

I had a recall notice and they got me in and out in under and hour.

Great service

by from Chandler, AZ |

Great service, very professional and very clean facilities.

I a great deal on a new car!

by from Chandler, AZ |

My sales person identified my need in a car right away and showed me what I was looking for very quickly. After I test drove the vehicle we started negotiation. Bottom line is that I could not have done any better anywhere else. They bent backwards to make the deal!

My Delearship Experince Autonation Nissan Chandler

by from Chandler, AZ |

Michael and the AutoNation Nissan Team made my experience comfortable, smooth, and painless. I was treated with the upmost respect and felt like my opinion mattered when trying to make the best decision to buy a car. Michael helped me find the right car for me and my family. I had a great experience overall.

Great Experience

by from Phoenix, AZ |

I waited 11 years to purchase a new(er) vehicle, needless to say I was nervous about the whole thing. I did my research, alot of research, and decided to buy a Nissan Altima. In searching dealerships througout the Valley I found that AutoNation Nissan had the best deals on Certified Pre-owned Nissans. Joseph Medina answered the inquiry I made on the dealership's website and within just a few days helped me find my beautiful new car. The experience I had with this dealership and especially Joe was actually enjoyable. He understood my financial situation and what kind of vehicle I wanted to take home. There was no pressure and nothing made me feel uncomfortable. I am now the proud owner of a beautiful 2013 Nissan Altima. Thanks Joe and all the other staff at this dealership for making my Super Bowl Weekend even better!