AutoNation Nissan Chandler

Used 888-689-3384
Service 888-225-6933

Excellent Service

by from Casa Grande, AZ |

Excellent car buying experience we had. Enjoyed the "hassle free" environment. The entire staff is friendly and very professional. They are easy to work with, no intimidation. Thank you Fabian for following up through emails, and letting us know your job didn't end when we drove off the dealership. That is true customer service!

Mitchell Lozano

by from Florence, AZ |

Mr. Lozano was great. I came into look around. He did whatever I wanted. He let me test drive a few cars. He was very helpful! Thank you for not being pushy. I love my car.

Great Service

by from Chandler, AZ |

Made my appointment online and got several reminders which was good. Got there and it didn't take but a couple of minutes and I was ready to leave, another good thing. I was called to give me updates which I appreciated also. The service was completed and I went to pick it up. The cashier was quick, all questions were answered and I was on my way again in under five minutes, another good thing. The bill was fair, the work was done correctly the first time, my car is running great and I feel great about the whole experience. The icing on the cake was the reward points that I got and can apply toward the cost of my next service. Super job to all of the Nissan staff at this location.

July 20, 2014

Thanks so much for your feedback. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you. Drive safe and see you on the road.

Dr Gary Bohay

by from Tucson, Az |

Drove up to Chandler from Tucson, as their were no Nissan Leaf`s down here that I liked. Called Auto Nation Nissan at 4 pm, they got the exact car that I wanted and we drove 2 hours to Chandler. Our salesman Rick was speedy and professional, they were true to the price quoted over the phone and we drove our Leaf home by 8:30 pm. Fastest and most honest Lease I`ve ever been part of! Love the car, been driving around town and getting lots of curious looks. Has great pick-up, fun to drive, feels like you`re floating down the road in an air bubble. Thanks so much Auto Nation Nissan, Chandler for making me a happy man!

Excellent service experience as usual.

by from Gilbert AZ |

A very pleasant experience. Pat is always helpful and polite. The work was performed on time. This is my time using this dealership for vehicle care. Purchased the first on at this dealership and the second on at their sister dealership. Very pleased.

July 4, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. We appreciate your business. Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you!

Great buying experience

by from Chandler,AZ |

I recently bought a car from Nation Auto Nissan on memorial day weekend and was very satisfied with the buying process. I got a decent value on my trade in and received a window tinting with the purchase of my car. Overall I would definitely recommend this dealership for anyone next buying experience.

Excellent Customer Service.

by from Gold Canyon, AZ |

By far the best car buying experience I've ever had. You are treated with respect thoughout the entire process and you truelly feel as though they have your best interest in mind. They'll find you exactly what you want for a great price.

Great Service! Great People!

by from Gilbert, AZ |

I had a recall on my 2013 Altama, I didn't buy the care at AutoNation Nissan, but when I called in they set me right up. The process took less than 35 minutes and I ended up with my car taken care of and a car wash! Great service!

June 18, 2014

We are happy you enjoyed working with our staff, Gary. Thank you for your positive review and recommendation of our dealership!

Greart Service, Clean Facilities, Very Attentive

by from Chandler Az |

I was overall Happy with my experience. I first called to see about a car that was listed online to ensure that the car was there on the lot before driving down to see it. I was told that the car was there and still for sell. Of course when I showed up it was mysteriously already sold the night before and that the computer said otherwise. I wasn't very happy about that at all. However, After looking at some of the cars on the lot, I found a better deal car with less millage. Over all my experience was ok, I would buy again from this dealer in the future, only time will tell how much I really like Nissan Vs. Toyota.

Great Customer Service

by from Mesa, AZ |

Had a great experience and love the 2014 Nissan Versa, Very fun to drive and it gets great Gas Mileage.

Service

by from Chandler, AZ |

Service is very good, always advice what is needed. Service advisor Patrick Gothier is very nice and honest.