AutoNation Nissan Chandler

Used 888-689-3384
Service 888-225-6933

Excellent Service

by from Casa Grande, AZ |

Excellent car buying experience we had. Enjoyed the "hassle free" environment. The entire staff is friendly and very professional. They are easy to work with, no intimidation. Thank you Fabian for following up through emails, and letting us know your job didn't end when we drove off the dealership. That is true customer service!

Excellent Customer Service

by from Gilbert,AZ |

First time buyer from Auto Nation Nissan and it was a pleasant experience. The salesman Alan Newbury was very knowledgeable and specific about his product.

Don't believe what they tell you over phone

by from Chandler |

On my first visit to the dealership, I liked a car, but didn't buy it as I was not OK with the price with the price for that car. Couple of days later,I received a phone call from the same salesmen with whom I worked during my first visit. I was told that they can negotiate the price for that car, and try to reach an agreeable price point. But when I went to the dealership, I was told that they DON"T negotiate price for that car. If their policy is, ?don?t negotiate the price for that particular car? I don't understand why I was invited to the dealership for the second time. From my experience, it appears, this dealership doesn't value customers time or they take customer for granted. They would say anything over phone which they can't honor, just to get me to the dealership.

September 26, 2014

We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced in your dealings with our location. We are disappointed that [Issue(s)] have negatively impacted your relationship with AutoNation Nissan Chandler. If you would be willing, our General Manager would love to talk directly with you to rectify these issues. You can contact our GM at (480) 461-4300 -- we hope to hear from you soon.

Excellent Customer Service

by from Mesa, az |

First time buyer from Autonation Nissan and it was very pleasent and non stressful!

Boo-yah !

by from Mesa, Az |

48 yrs old, actually spent the 90's working for a dealership, and all I can say is "wow" ! Perfect ? I challenge you to find one that that is better ! I am a " customer service " driven buyer , meaning I'll pay more for a better experience. Seldom do I get both A+ service, AND the best price, and Joe Medina and his team delivered! See you all at my next purchase !

Clean and straight forward

by from Gilbert, AZ |

Great deal and very easy to work with! Shopped around the valley and this dealership worked with me to close the deal.

September 10, 2014

We're always happy to help our customers at AutoNation Nissan Chandler. We appreciate your review and hope we can continue serving you for many years to come.

New Murano

by from Phoenix |

I bought a new Murano here from Mark. It was a great experience. I was dreading it as my past experiences buying cars from dealerships have not been great, but I found everyone to be very friendly and helpful and the process pretty quick. I love getting the follow up emails to ensure everything is going well and ensuring I don't have questions. Thank you for a great experience.

August 26, 2014

Thanks so much for your feedback. We appreciate your positive review!

Autonation Chandler, AZ Nissan Armada

by from Chandler, AZ |

Everything was done by computer, so I got to see how much my trade in was worth via Kelly Bluebook, etc. Still have to play the "bring the monthly payment down" game by stretching the payments out over more years. It's too bad buying a car isn't like buying a box of cereal off the shelf where you know what the actual price is.

Very pleasant experience

by from Gilbert, Az |

My vehicle purchasing experience were truly exceptional. I worked primarly with MIke Goodman and Alan Newbury. My wife and I did not need a vehicle for few months, were waiting on the successful birth of our daughter. During the time before the birth of our daughter, I interacted with AutoNation many times. I test drove vehiicles, ask many questions and got educated on the best situation for my family. The staff of Auto Nation always treated us with professionlism, patients and respect. This behavior did not end with the sale of the vehicle. I am contacted by Auto Nation to ensure that all is ok and if there is anything else they can do to help. Auto Nation far exceeded my expectation. -Frank, Wendy and Baby Hope

Exellent Service!!

by from Safford, AZ |

They made buying a car a great experience! I highly recommend buying your next vehicle here.

The Best Sales and Service Teams!

by from Chandler, AZ |

I have been going to Autonation Chandler since 2007. I've purchased three Nissans in that same time and always have the best team to listen to detail, take care of all the things I want and need and all with a friendly, make you at ease style. I have loved all my Nissans (Murano, Juke and now 2014 Rogue) and I love my service advisor, Julio. He takes extra special care of me and my cars. I highly recommend a trip there for sales and service. You will not be disappointed!

August 3, 2014

Dee, thank you for your positive review. We're happy to have been of service to you. Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!