Earnhardt Toyota Scion

6136 E. Auto Loop Ave, Mesa, AZ 85206

Used 480-641-9003 Used 480-641-9003

Excellent service!

by from Mesa, AZ |

My husband passed away a few months ago. I was needing to find an affordable and reliable vehicle. I was unsure of the whole process, so I brought my parents with me. Robert Mirrer made the whole process stress free. He was patient and informative. It was a good experience and I would highly recommend this dealership to anyone. My parents are planning to purchase their next vehicles from them as well. Thank you Robert and Earnhardt Toyota for making it easy for me!

"No bull...is all bull"

by from AP, AZ |

I had a 2012 Toyota that had just a little over 20,000 miles. Earnhardt asked me if I would like to lease. I went into the shop for a check up on my car and decided to inquire about the lease. Before I realize what went on I had a 2015 SUV, my other car had been bought out and that was that. I was never given the opportunity to look at options nor told what I would get for my car. Bottom line, I have a 2015 SUV that I am buying a absurd monthly payment and was not given anything for my car......." no bull". The sales manger agreed with me that "full disclosure" was not given to me. I stated to him that if I had be told about my options I would never had completed this purchase. I will admit that I was distracted, by the manager of the leasing dept, and should have asked many questions. However, I trusted this dealership to be opened produce a transaction that is mutually acceptable to both of us.

Great Service!

by from Mesa, AZ |

I recently wrote a review about the service but I was quick to write it because of information I had received previously that I was not happy with, but I also was not fully informed. I wanted to retract and say how happy I am with the service I received and how friendly all of the staff are. They are very helpful and explained everything so I understood exactly what they were going to do and what was wrong with my truck. Originally it was supposed to take almost a week to repair but they got everything completed in only 2 days, which I am SO thankful for! Again, I appreciate everything you do and I apologize for my previous review.

2nd Vehicle, Same Great Experience

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

Thought I would share a review of my latest purchase experience At Earnhardt Toyota. This is our second vehicle purchase from Earnhardt Toyota, one new and one used. We went to the dealer and sat down to discuss what we were looking for and what our budget was, let?s face it if it?s not in the budget it won?t work. We went in this time looking at a used Camry and drove away with a new Camry once we found out it was a better deal with all of the incentives. The staff was polite, professional and knowledgeable. We were in and out of finance office where we received a fair offer for our trade and a great deal on the new one! My wife and I felt comfortable the entire time without any pressure or gimmicky tactics. In fact when we were done, cleaning out our trade in they pulled the new car around to a bay from the detail shop, and our sales person went over every detail of the car especially how to make use of all the new technology. I would not hesitate to send friends or family in to this dealership, and I would not hesitate to go back myself.

Great sales staff but crappy Service

by from Mesa, AZ |

I have now purchased 3 vehicles from them and have been happy every time. Everyone there is wonderful! However - It will be a 1 star for the service department. My truck has a weird humming noise coming from the rear end when I am driving, and I have only had the truck a couple of weeks. They do NOT have loaner vehicles and you have to PAY at a minimum, $45 a day for a rental. Absolutely ridiculous that I have to pay for another vehicle when there is something wrong when the one I bought, that was not my fault at all.

by from Mesa,AZ |

Excellent sales consultant-Mr. John Engen, very patiente,excellente customer service.

Great Sales

by from Mesa, Arizona |

Our sales person Jake Back was amazing. He did such a great job showing us all our options, giving us various pricing and helping me decide on the best color (in the shade & in the sun). He made the experience easy and we felt he was honest and upfront with the pricing & negotiations. We will go back to Jake for our future purchases.

2016 Tacoma 4X4

by from Chandler AZ |

Excellent over all experience with Earnhardt. This is the second Tacoma I bought in the past 7 years from this dealership. Staff is friendly and not pushy as in other dealerships.

Red Toyota Carolla at Earnhardt TY April and Bruce

by from Mesa, AZ |

I just purchased a Red Toyota Carolla at Earnhardt and couldn't be happier. It is exactly what I wanted and April and Bruce were amazing. They walked me through every step and made it a very enjoyable experience. Thank you Earnhardt Toyota!

Great RAV 4 buying experience

by from Mesa, Arizona |

After an extensive Internet search, we made an appointment with Gregg. He greeted us promptly and had the car ready for a test drive. Turned out I had clicked on the wrong color, so he quickly found us one in our preferred color. We made a choice, negotiated with April, the Internet manager, had our trade-in evaluated, all our questions answered, financing set up by Evan at a better rate and for a shorter term than through our bank, and even got a tasty grilled burger lunch (end of month clearance event) - all in a very reasonable time frame. While we went home for our trade-in's 2nd key and the title (never thought we'd buy today), they had our new car detailed, gassed up and ready for Gregg's super thorough explanation of every last knob and button. His knowledge of this car is impressive. We have never had a car buying experience like this one. Outstanding!