Fitzgerald Automall White Flint

11411 Rockville Pike, Kensington, MD 20895

New 888-205-1782
Used 866-396-0897
Service 866-661-3134

The Fitz Way, there's just no better way to go!

Exactly what I needed at the price I wanted

by from Rockville, MD |

I recently walked into Fitzgerald Hyundai and was helped by Feleke Kenaa. Feleke's professionalism made it easy for me to narrow down my search to a specific Hyundai Sonata. They did not have the color I wanted in stock, but they gave me a loaner Sonata and I had the exact car I wanted the very next day. Their no-haggle pricing made buying this car a breeze. There was no hard sell, no "going to see the manager", and no need for me negotiate. I would gladly refer this dealership, and Feleke specifically, to any friend of mine wanting to buy a Hyundai.

Great customer service....

by from Gaithersburg , MD |

The staff of Fitzgerald are top notch. I arrived just a little bit before closing time and they never once hinted at they were trying to get out of there. In fact the salesman said he would stay until we were happy!!! Very likable staff!!! Would recommend to anyone looking to purchase a new / used vehicle from Fitzgerald Auto Mall.

Great customer service

by from Bethesda, MD |

When I bought a new Hyundai Elantra, everyone provided friendly and excellent customer service.

Simple, fast and easy

by from Bowie, md |

This review is long overdue; simply because I've used dealer Marcus Reed multiple times, leaving a satisfied customer each times. I was so impressed with Marcus the first time I bought my car, that I used him for a second time; and also recommended him to my sister and she bought her car from him too. My sister and I are not particularly savvy car purchasers, but Marcus took that as a time to teach us and have patience to ensure we understood the process and paperwork, rather then looking at us as easy prey. As a real life, still driving the car I bought from him, no bull car purchaser from Marcus; I will continue to spread his name for all ears to hear. Thank you Marcus for all of your help!

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Germantown, MD |

We wanted to replace (and upgrade from) our 2010 Hyundai Accent, so we searched online for a 2014 Elantra. Fitzgerald Auto Malls' Web site had the most detailed information about the cars of any of the Web sites we tried, and it had a black Elantra Limited with all of the features we wanted. After we checked other dealers, Fitzgerald clearly had the lowest price for the vehicle we wanted. Ben Samtani handled the sale, and he was very, very helpful. He walked us carefully through all of the many new features of the 2014 Elantra Limited. (If you shop for a Hyundai at Fitzgerald, ask for Ben Samtani!). The sales process was quick and painless. This was a very pleasant car buying experience.

New car purchase

by from Potomac MD |

I recently purchased a Sante Fe Sport from Fitzgerald Auto Mall in Rockville. My salesperson was Feleke Kenaa and he was a pleasure to work with. He was very knowledgeable about the different features of the car. He seemed to be forthright and honest, without being pushy. This dealership was able to locate the exact car I wanted with the features that I wanted. Another dealership told me that what I wanted was unavailable in the metro DC area. This was a pleasant shopping experience and I would recommend this dealership, and this salesperson. So far, I love my sante fe sport, and have received many compliments on it.

Very happy with my Accent

by from Rockville, MD |

I needed to purchase a car fast. I had purchased a car from Fitzgerald Automall (Germantown) in the past and was very please with their service. I had no doubts about returning to another Fitzgerald Automall this time in Rockville. Again, Ftizgerald did not disappoint. The sales and financing process was very smooth. I am enjoying my Hyundai Accent very much.

Great Hyundai Purchase from Fitzgerald Hyundai

by from Gaithersburg, MD |

I have lived in the Metro Washington DC area for more than 20 years and never felt that Fitzgerald Auto Malls ever tried to "cheat" "lie" or be dishonest with me. With that being said I do feel very differently about the Sales Department vs. the Service Department. *FULL DISCLOSURE - I used to work in the sales department and never worked in the service department. I rank the Sales department as a 5 star because I have never had an issue with a salesperson either giving me direct answers to my questions (sometimes in writing other times directly connecting me to the manufacturer representative for confirmation). I (or my family) have purchased 5 Hyundai vehicles and 2 Chrysler vehicles plus 4 used vehicles of varying brands. I have to rank the Service Department at 3 stars because I have noticed a shift in the pricing philosophy. When I first purchased a vehicle with Fitzmall it came with the green book and was a lifetime program. The price was $339 more than internet price but came with a loaner car and service discounts. Now it is over $600 and the booklet is gone; however, there are cash/credits for service. I think the new program is not better - but that is my opinion. I have not received any explanation that is satisfactory to me as to why the change. I am certain it was a business decision - it is just not one I prefer. My salesperson this time was Larry Payne. I leased a 2013 Hyundai Azera from him after my 2004 Hyundai Sonata was totaled in a collision on I-495. The process took 20 minutes to land on the car and once the I made my decision the car and the paperwork were ready within the requested time frame. I arrived for delivery and the car was cleaned and ready to go as planned. The finance person Kathy was professional and efficient and we were in and out in less than 10 minutes. The process was painless and the team of Pete Hemnani, Larry Payne, Kathy, were fantastic. I would also like to thank the guys in the detail and wash bay. They cleaned my car and prepared it for delivery on a very cold and snowy day without complaint and were fast and efficient. THANK YOU!!!!

Fitzgerald Auto Mall - excellent sales and service

by from Bethesda Maryland |

Rishi in the service department was so impressive in helping me with a warrenty issue I decided to give Fitzgerald a go for the purchase of a new Hyundai. Rishi introduced me to Marcus Reid who took the time to listen to myself (a woman) and to understand what it was I was looking for. My inclination was to replace the vehicle (sonata) with a more updated version. Marcus took the time to let me test drive 5 different vehicles, displaying limitless patience and fielding my novice questions with unbounded knowledge of each of these vehicles. I feel in love with the 2014 Elantra GT "style package" and am happy to say I got the car I wanted. This was not only attibuted to Marcus but also Pete (sales manager) in securing the great financing and fair pricing for this vehicle. I had a wonderful experience and would recommend this dealership to everyone - too bad they don't have dealerships in every city, as everyone should have access to such a great buying experience!!!!

Waste of time

by from Fairfax |

I kept getting emails from the dealer but every time I sent an email questioning the mechanics and quality about the car I never received an answer. So I just trashed any correspondence that didn't have answers to my questions.

Fitzgerald Automall White Flint responded to this review

March 25, 2014

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry you've had some trouble. Could you please email me your name and contact information to socialmedia@fitzmall.com? I want to get this in the hands of the Service Director so he can get back to you. Thanks.

Just Bought A 2011 Hyundai Santafrom Fitz AutoMall

by from Rockville, MD |

My wife and I just purchased a car from Ben Touray. Great guy. Made us feel very comfortable from the start. Love the Fitz Way. No pressure, just good old fashioned customer service. I would recommend anyone to Ben and Fitz Auto Mall. We did our homework and Ben and The Fitz Auto Mall really did give us a good deal. We salute you Ben (and Mr. Fitzgerald) for making the auto buying experience very comfortable. And yes, we love our 2011 Hyundai Santa Fe!