Matt Castrucci Automall of Dayton

New 888-258-5633
Used 866-295-4786
Service 888-204-4373

Dayton's #1 Volume Dealer

Great to buy but bad service!

by from Dayton,Ohio |

Very bad service department! They lie! Bold face look you in the eye and lie. I have spent a lot of money on the same Code repair and now need to go to some other dealer. I will not going into the whole thing here but i was told more then one lie. Use them at your own risk. I am very sad because we have purchased our last 4 cars yes 4 at Castrucci and thought we would always use them. Now I feel if the dealer can not be trusted to service the car how can I trust them in new car buying anymore.

Very Helpfull staff

by from Hamilton, Oh |

Found a Honda Pilot I was interested in, sent e mail it was in stock. I was going up from Hamilton to see the car on Sunday Sept. 18. I was called on the way home from church and told the car was sold the day before. This saved me a trip to Dayton, salesman offered to look for another car and call me back if he found one. Sent another e mail stating I had found another car on Tuesday 20

Used car purchased

by from Richmond, Indiana |

First time buying from this dealer and overall was pleased with the customer service. The amount of time waiting for financing approval was a bit long but other than that they were very attentive and cordial. I would recommend them to anyone searching for a quality used car in the Dayton and surrounding area. Thanks Matt Castrucci.

Great Salesman

by from Huber Heights |

Adamant about sales...great follow-up

Castrucci Automall of Dayton

by from Cincinnati, OH |

My wife and I visited Matt Castrucci Automall of Dayton. We didn't but a car but test drove one. Our salesman was courteous and answered all of our questions.

great cars

by from miamisburg oh |

went to get a used honda, wasn't sure which one I wanted but told them what I had to work with and they helped me hunt down the perfect car. I've been to alot of dealerships and they were the most helpful for sure thanks so much.

Surprisingly Honest and Fair Sales

by from Beavercreek, OH |

In short, I made a bad purchase buying a used Honda Odyssey when it was overcast and raining. I was terrified I was stuck with the deal I made but the dealership made it right. As I said it was overcast and raining and because of that I was not able to see the extent of the body damage the Honda Odyssey. Despite the rain, I did spot a few dents and haggled on the price. They came down on the price a little bit and we made a deal. After making the deal I drove it home. The rain had slowed down a lot so it was practically dry when I pulled it into the garage. I turned on the lights in the garage to admire my purchase and right away I started noticing more dents. Three, four and as I counted dozens of small, round dents I realize what the dents I had spotted at the dealership were - hail damage. I was mortified. Part of the reason I purchased a Honda Odyssey is because there is some safety in how good their resale value is. But a hail damaaged vehicle? Who knows what the actual value is? All I knew was it was thousands less than what I paid. I was very upset. I took off work the next day and I waited for the dealership to open to talk to someone about the deal. Because I had signed off on the deal already I had no legal recourse so all I could hope for was understanding management at Castrucci. I was lucky. They offered a considerable discount but after considering it I still was just not comfortable buying something with hail damage. Like I said - who knows what the real resale value is? I told them that I would be happiest if I could just walk away from the deal. Because they are an honest and reputable establishment they actually let me walk away on the deal. I ended up finding a Honda Odyssey at another dealership but I will always speak highly of Castrucci and couldn't recommend them more.

Used car purchase

by from Chillicothe, OH |

Friendly and proficient sales staff during our purchase of used Buick Lucerne.