AutoNation Buick GMC Laurel

500 Washington Blvd S, Laurel, MD 20707

GREAT SERVICE

by from Fort Washington, Md |

My experience with the Fox dealership and service shop has been nothing less than an awesome experience. Their persistent sales person Chuck Outen called me after I had done some internet shopping. He was persistent in that he did not want to rush through a presentation but want to discuss the wonderful features of the 2011 Lacrosse when I had time to really listen. Well, it was worth it. (One salesperson, at another dealership, wanted me to purchase the Lacrosse but never said why or explained the features of the car.) Mr. Outen knew all the "ins and outs" of the LACROSSE and explained them to me when we went or a test drive. Once the car was purchased I had a choice of using the FOX service shop or one closer to my home. Since all went well with the purchase, I thought I should stay with this dealership and I have not been sorry. The 30+ miles to the FOX service department has not been disappointing. Medrick Mills is the service-person that I call regarding appointments etc. He has been excellent. Mr. Mills even worked with my Mother (from SC) when she had a problem with her BUICK. The FOX dealership in Laurel, Maryland has been wonderful. And, the new service area is extremely nice. Overall the FOX dealership and service has been one that I would not trade to go to another dealership!!

July 15, 2014

We appreciate your response, Yvonne! Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

Great service

by from Largo, Maryland |

I was very happy with the buying and service of my Buick LaCrosse.

Awesome overall experience!!

by from Baltimore, MD |

My experience at AutoNation in Laurel was great! Darryl Reid was my sales associate and he was the perfect gentleman. Being a petite female I was nervous about going to the dealership alone, but the entire team at AutoNation treated me fairly and with a high level of respect. Darryl was able to offer me the vehicle I wanted at a price that worked well for my budget. My entire experience was professional and it ran smoothly. Darryl had the vehicle parked out front of the building when I arrived, he gave me a thorough tour of the vehicle, he took me for a test drive, and then he explained the pricing with me and he even included the applicable incentives which helped to lower the price of the vehicle. Since buying my brand new GMC Terrain, Darryl has contacted me to follow up and see how things were going and if I needed any additional assistance. I am extremely happy with my purchase and with the awesome customer service I received! If you want great service and a great vehicle, then go check out the team over at AutoNation in Laurel. Oh and ask for Darryl! - Shawnte B.

June 15, 2014

Hi Shawnte! Thanks so much for the warm recommendation of Darryl and the team here at AutoNation Buick GMC Laurel. It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're glad to hear that your visit was an overall pleasant one. Please do not hesitate to let us know if there's anything we can do for you. Happy motoring!

A great and enjoyable buying experience!!!

by from Fort Meade, MD |

This is the second vehicle we have purchased from the Autonation in Laurel. Both times were fabulous and stress free.

May 21, 2014

Thanks for your strong recommendation of the staff and AutoNation Buick GMC Laurel, Jeff. It's good to hear our team is living up to the promise of providing fantastic service to our customers, and we hope to be of service for years to come!

Great Dealership!!!

by from Pasadena, MD |

I could not be more impressed with the professionalism and friendliness of the staff at this dealership. I worked with Kyle Englert and he made the whole process enjoyable and focused on making my purchase a pleasant one. Having just purchased on vehicle for my with less than two months back from another dealer (Apple Ford), I can tell you hands down your dealerships staff was far superior. I will certainly look to use AutoNation in the future.

I'll be back!

by from Catonsville, MD |

After my last car, which I also purchased from Fox, I promised myself that even for the free oil changes, I would never again have my car serviced there because of the extremely long wait (once, I got there at around 8 a.m. and didn't get my car back until after 11 for an OIL CHANGE only!). So I was apprehensive about having the oil change on my new car done. But, I prepared myself for at least a 2-4 hour wait. I was very, very, VERY surprised when the CSR who wrote up my ticket said I would be out w/in an hour. I checked my watch, it was approx. 7:40 a.m. When I received my car back, it was 8:39! I'm impressed.

Excellent Customer Service!

by from Ellicott City, MD |

Both Adam, the Sales Manager, and Bill Curry, my Salesperson, were outstanding. They made the entire experience pleasant and effortless. They answered every question I had at the time, and have followed up to see how I like my vehicle. Excellent customer service during this transaction.

Great Sales Rep, Great Service

by from Philly, pa |

Are sales rep Carl did a great job explaining the difference between all the Acadia models and went over in detail how to work everything the Acadia had to offer

Simply Awesome

by from Laurel, MD |

The staff were wonderful, honest, fair, helpful people. Although the dealership was understaffed and the wait was a bit long, the professional service and awesome customer service more than made up for the delay. I would shout it from the rooftops: AutoNation Buick GMC Laurel is an awesome dealership!

IT Project Manager

by from Laurel, MD |

I purchased a 2008 Buick Enclave a few years ago. Part of my enjoyment of owning of this excellent family vehicle can be contributed to my experiences with the service department at Fox Buick GMC. The staff is very friendly, helpful and quite knowledgeable. Fortunately, I've needed service only a few times. But each time, my truck was serviced properly, timely and at very reasonable cost (post warranty). As a self-professed car guy, I've owned over 30 vehicles in my day and have a myriad of service experiences from plush to absolutely shady. All that said, I'd readily recommend this Fox dealership to anyone that I know.

June 10, 2013

Bill, We're so happy to hear that you were well taken care of by the team. Please don't hesitate to contact us with any questions and we hope to see you on the road soon!