AutoNation Buick GMC Laurel

500 Washington Blvd S, Laurel, MD 20707

Upfront and satisfying car purchase

by from Severn, MD |

Bill Curry did an excellent job in finding what I wanted. He was low key and knowledgeable. Also there wasn't a lot of the "I need to talk to the manager" fol-Der-all. Excellent price, excellent service.

Great Place to Buy a Car, Auto Nation Laural

by from Edgewater, Maryland |

The dealership and our sales person Earl Ray, were Superior , This was my wife's second SUV bought there, and her sister and brother also purchased there SUV'S there. Our salesman was Super Great, no pressure, kind and knowledgeable about the vehicle. My wife and I would recommend them to anyone, looking for a car, truck, or suv.

September 7, 2014

We are glad you chose our dealership! We hope to continue serving you for many years to come. Please do not hesitate to give us a call if there is anything we can do for you.

First Timer

by from Catonsville, MD |

This is the 1st time for me to purchase from AutoNation Laurel Raymond Grapes was great to work with and worked extremely hard to make us happy.

September 4, 2014

Thank you for your kind words! Please let us know if there's anything else we can do for you.

Great buying experience & great service!

by from New Carrollton, MD |

I have purchased two vehicles at Auto Nation Buick, GMC in Laurel, MD. The sales staff will go out of their way to get you the vehicle you want (our salesman drove to Salisbury, MD to get the Buick Enclave that we wanted). Financing was quick and painless. The service staff, especially Phillip DeLeonibus, has been excellent. When service is necessary it is done on time and it is done right. Overall this is a great dealership that I would recommend to anyone!

August 23, 2014

We are happy that we were able to provide a professional, courteous, and engaging experience! If there is anything else we can do for you, please give us a call. Safe (and fun) driving!

AutoNation new GMC purchase - June 2014

by from Mt. Laurel |

I traded in my 2008 GMC for a brand new 2014 GMC Yukon XL. AutoNation beat price of the other 3 dealerships, which I was considering, by at least $1,500. There was no pressure during entire buying process and sales personnel resolved all issues very quickly and without any stress. Facilities look brand new and are very comfortable. I recommended AutoNation-Laurel to all my friends and coworkers.

September 8, 2014

We are ecstatic with your strong recommendation of our location. Hope you're enjoying your vehicle, and as always, drive safe!

GREAT SERVICE

by from Fort Washington, Md |

My experience with the Fox dealership and service shop has been nothing less than an awesome experience. Their persistent sales person Chuck Outen called me after I had done some internet shopping. He was persistent in that he did not want to rush through a presentation but want to discuss the wonderful features of the 2011 Lacrosse when I had time to really listen. Well, it was worth it. (One salesperson, at another dealership, wanted me to purchase the Lacrosse but never said why or explained the features of the car.) Mr. Outen knew all the "ins and outs" of the LACROSSE and explained them to me when we went or a test drive. Once the car was purchased I had a choice of using the FOX service shop or one closer to my home. Since all went well with the purchase, I thought I should stay with this dealership and I have not been sorry. The 30+ miles to the FOX service department has not been disappointing. Medrick Mills is the service-person that I call regarding appointments etc. He has been excellent. Mr. Mills even worked with my Mother (from SC) when she had a problem with her BUICK. The FOX dealership in Laurel, Maryland has been wonderful. And, the new service area is extremely nice. Overall the FOX dealership and service has been one that I would not trade to go to another dealership!!

July 15, 2014

We appreciate your response, Yvonne! Drive safe, and we'll see you on the road.

Great service

by from Largo, Maryland |

I was very happy with the buying and service of my Buick LaCrosse.

Awesome overall experience!!

by from Baltimore, MD |

My experience at AutoNation in Laurel was great! Darryl Reid was my sales associate and he was the perfect gentleman. Being a petite female I was nervous about going to the dealership alone, but the entire team at AutoNation treated me fairly and with a high level of respect. Darryl was able to offer me the vehicle I wanted at a price that worked well for my budget. My entire experience was professional and it ran smoothly. Darryl had the vehicle parked out front of the building when I arrived, he gave me a thorough tour of the vehicle, he took me for a test drive, and then he explained the pricing with me and he even included the applicable incentives which helped to lower the price of the vehicle. Since buying my brand new GMC Terrain, Darryl has contacted me to follow up and see how things were going and if I needed any additional assistance. I am extremely happy with my purchase and with the awesome customer service I received! If you want great service and a great vehicle, then go check out the team over at AutoNation in Laurel. Oh and ask for Darryl! - Shawnte B.

June 15, 2014

Hi Shawnte! Thanks so much for the warm recommendation of Darryl and the team here at AutoNation Buick GMC Laurel. It is our goal to provide a positive customer experience, and we're glad to hear that your visit was an overall pleasant one. Please do not hesitate to let us know if there's anything we can do for you. Happy motoring!

A great and enjoyable buying experience!!!

by from Fort Meade, MD |

This is the second vehicle we have purchased from the Autonation in Laurel. Both times were fabulous and stress free.

May 21, 2014

Thanks for your strong recommendation of the staff and AutoNation Buick GMC Laurel, Jeff. It's good to hear our team is living up to the promise of providing fantastic service to our customers, and we hope to be of service for years to come!

Great Dealership!!!

by from Pasadena, MD |

I could not be more impressed with the professionalism and friendliness of the staff at this dealership. I worked with Kyle Englert and he made the whole process enjoyable and focused on making my purchase a pleasant one. Having just purchased on vehicle for my with less than two months back from another dealer (Apple Ford), I can tell you hands down your dealerships staff was far superior. I will certainly look to use AutoNation in the future.