Volvo of Keane

(5.0) 4 Reviews

591 Monadnock Hwy, Swanzey, NH 03446

All around, a GREAT experience

by from Brattleboro, VT |

James was exceptional - helpful, low-key, eager to help us get the new car we wanted. All around, a GREAT experience - will definitely recommend Honda of Keene to everyone!

Why I Will Go Back to Honda of Keene Again & Again

by from Keene, NH |

We were fortunate enough to work with James Giniewicz, who made our experience both easy and enjoyable! He was well-mannered, articulate and had a good sense of humor from the start! He was very accommodating, and could not do enough to make things work for us. We would send anyone among our family or friends to him; he was enjoyable and incredibly efficient. We are exceptionally pleased with how he really made things work for us.

flawless

by from Plymouth, NH |

Bought a used Honda from Fenton Family Dealership on April 20, 2013. Easy to see why their reviews are so good. Some purchasing experiences can be painful; this was not. Drove two hours because of the particular car we purchased and my wife and I both thought the experience was just fine. If they have what yo uare looking for, give them a shot. You won't be disappointed!

Will buy from them again for sure!

by from Rindge

Better then expected experience! I went in and told them what I wanted for a vehicle,the max I would spend a month with a 60month loan, and they worked to find it for me. I don't feel like I got ripped off on my trade in, they worked with a few banks to get me the best interest rate and were very accommodating to my 2 children I brought with me. Other dealerships had actually asked I come back without kids! I really liked that there were no number games. They price their stuff very competitively to begin with so there's no game of "how low can you go?" You're not going to find it cheaper anywhere else,trust me I researched a ton! I researched 50 miles out on cars.com of where I live and every time Honda of Keene had the best to offer. Their service department is wonderful. I had a strange noise and they got me right in,gave me a rental,called and told me what was going on and when I came back to get my van the process of getting it and leaving was very quick. I will buy my next vehicle there for sure!