Moses Ford Lincoln BMW

2001 Maccorkle Ave, St Albans, WV 25177

Great car, great dealership!!

by from Charleston, WV |

I purchased a new 2014 Fiat 500L on January 31st, and really do love the car and am amazed at its engineering, and at the amount of room this little car has, and that it feels like a bigger car! The day I walked in to the dealership, you could tell,that both Kevin and Greg were proud of talking about the new Fiats, and I was impressed with their enthusiasm, helpfulness, and I felt like I got a good deal with my trade in. Everyone was very easy going and nice to work with. After I drove the car for a week, I had some questions about the dual clutch transmission and so I came back down to the dealer, and the guy in service (sorry, I don't remember his name) was sincerely concerned with my questions and even had the technician come out to talk to me. I came away satisfied with their answers. I was also pleased with the incentives connected with my purchase agreement ( or "deal" if you will...), and am impressed with the quality of engineering in the new 500 L, and it is still a thrill for me to get In it and go to work, or where ever I need to cruise. More people need to come down and buy these cars!!

Mrs Cora Legg

by from Saint Albans, WV |

Always friendly, courteous and professional. We always go to the dealership for any routine maintenance. Honesty is such a rare quality these days. We are very happy with our Taurus SHO & our Ford 150.

Great service

by from Saint Albans, WV |

2014 F250 power stroke Service was great trying to figure out the noise under the front end Staff was helpful Thanks

Love my car!

by from Saint Albans, WV |

I purchased a new vehicle from the BMW store. Everyone that was in any way involved with the transaction was helpful and professional. I love my car and I have recommended Moses to the many people who have commented on my car.

Accommodating and Honest Staff

by from Saint Albans, WV |

Our recent purchase of a new Lincoln MKC was an exceptional experience. First, our salesman, Daniel Hines, was wonderful to work with. To start with, I told him I liked the appearance of the MKC but was unsure whether it would "too small" for our comfort; because we had been driving something a little larger (Ford Edge). He quickly offered to allow us to keep a MKC overnight to see how it "fit our lifestyle." I surprised myself to find it had plenty of room for us. However, after getting this serious about the purchase, I decided I wanted a color different from what we drove home for a night. Again, Daniel did not hesitate to accommodate my request. He seemed to truly want us to be happy with the purchase and would do whatever it took to make us happy. After moving the purchase process into the F&I office, Hannah also was extremely helpful. She went "above and beyond" to take the extra steps necessary to allow us to transfer our personalized license plate to the MKC, which we decided to lease. Her great service continued into the next day when she called to let us know of an additional rebate we could get. She emailed me the form to sign and send back, then within just a few days we had an unexpected check from Ford! I firmly believe that there are car dealers out there that would have somehow requested the rebate to keep for themselves. Finding such honest and helpful people at a car dealership is refreshing and seemingly rare. I should also mention the lady who greets the public. We have now bought two Lincolns from Moses and she was also very helpful each time. Overall, I am so happy with our purchases at Moses Ford Lincoln that I seriously doubt I will ever buy a vehicle anywhere else. I also recommend them highly to all our friends.

Great Dealership

by from Saint Albans, WV |

Everyone at Moses BMW is great to deal with. Aaron, Meghan and Sara are especially great because they always go that extra mile to make sure we are taken care of.

Impressive, clean, very nice salespeople.

by from Saint Albans, WV |

So far, so good! I bought a Fiat 500 L, I've had many compliments from people who see it, even many strangers on parking lots and in drive throughs have to talk about my car.

Great service department, nice buying experience.

by from Ona,WV |

We bought a pre owned certified 2012 BMW X5d at Moses BMW , St Albans WV. Andrew our sales and finance person was great. The service manager was very helpful and answered all my question. We left our X5 with them while traveling and when we came back in town everything we asked to be done was completed. I would diffently would recommend Moses to family and friends. Beverly Mohr

I love BMW

by from Saint Albans, WV |

excellent car, responsive people, visited only couple times and got the car, they are polite you will buy the car.

Customer to Service Department

by from Saint Albans, WV |

These folks have always been extremely helpful. Whether its a mechanical problem or a routine oil change, they put forth an effort to provide the needed assistance. Always a pleasant experience. Have never been disappointed.