Continental Subaru

4900 Old Seward Hwy, Anchorage, AK 99503

1 of 1 review

Continental Subaru

by from Eagle River, Alaska |

Looked at a Subaru back in September 2012, but was still considering my options (Mazda3, Civic, Fiesta, Focus, Jetta, Prius). After all was said and done, I was back at Continental Subaru with the Subaru Impreza that I fit in without hitting my head on the headliner with every bump, got good mileage (> 33 mpg) and the price was right. Thanks to a auto buying program with a big box warehouse (sounds similar to Must Go), I finally decided on a Sport Premium Impreza 5 dr. hatchback without a sunroof at an honest price without any added dealer markup that is added on as SOP here in Anchorage, AK. Purchasing the car was a breeze and I paid all cash with no additional dealer packages/options being offered to me since I told them I was not interested in them. Others experience elsewhere will vary, but with the smaller buyer's market and no competition from other Subaru dealers, this was as good as it gets. 2 thumbs up with buying program participation at this dealership.

(1-1 of 1 review)