Parker Audi

Used 866-317-2973
Service 888-515-5181

Wonderful experience

by from Arkansas |

The entire experience at Parker Audi was top notch from start to finish. Tarik Boughamrani always takes care of me, no matter the problem, request or complaint. He goes above and beyond to make his customers happy. Katie in the service department makes service a good experience and I always leave knowing I had the best service/treatment possible. Great staff- great cars!!

Great experience

by from Little Rock |

Had a great experience buying the car. Kudos to Tarik who was recommended by a friend, who made our whole buying experience a great one. Post buying customer service has continued to be excellent.

So happy with my Audi, Sales and Service!

by from Little Rock, Arkansas |

I was looking for a smaller car and something a bit more sporty. A friend recommended Parker Audi. I was greeted by Joe Madden. He was wonderful! I only knew a little about the Audi A4 and he explained everything and answered all my questions. The best thing he did was tell me the truth. I would have made a mistake if he hadn't. I bought the A4 and it was the best decision I ever made on a car. The purchase process was fast and easy with Joe doing the stirring. Ever since then, I've been able to call him if I had a problem and he helped right a way. It's a great feeling knowing you can contact someone personally and they can help.

Best sales experience

by from Little Rock, Ar |

I owned an Audi previously and Tariq convinced me to come back to Parker Audi. He is extremely knowledgable about Audi and his competition. Smooth buying process and I am very satisfied with my purchase

Great service.

by from Sherwood, AR |

Tarik was very knowledgable about all the Audi autos and made our buying experience so easy. We would recommend Tarik and Parker Audi.

Parker Audi bussiness and service

by from Little Rock, AR |

very courteous and helpful staff at parker Audi. Tariq has always been available when I needed him either I am there to buy a car or get service for my car. Timely service and very attentive staff. Thanks.

Super experience best dealership

by from Texarkana, TX |

I recently purchased an A-8 from Parker. It was the most positive car buying experience I have ever had. My sales person Tarik was amazing , he was very helpful and was good to deal with. Tarik also spent time showing me all the features of the cart I bought and introduced me to the service rep. I recently had service at Parker and was provided a great loaner. Service staff were very cordial. Nice overall experience.

Audi's finest!

by from liitle rock ar |

I am still surprised that I no longer dread the car buying experience. thanks to Tarik at Audi Little Rock buying a car is now something I can look forward to. He is straight-forward, realistic and honest, a rare treat in the car business!

Great Sales Specialist

by from Hot Springs, AR |

Tarik Boughamarani was our sales specialist and he was outstanding. He answered all questions that we had and called after the sale to make sure that we had any questions. I would highly recommend Tarik if you go to Parker Audi.

Outstanding dealership

by from Little Rock, AR |

After several years of owning a 2010 Q5, I traded up to a 2014 Q5TDI. Tarik, who was an outstanding help in the first purchase, recalled our discussion about the diesel version, and called to show me one of the first Q5TDIs in Arkansas. As always, he made the transition seamless and easy. In the limited service calls I have had, the service team was punctual, informative, and straightforward. I have had nothing but outstanding experiences with all of the folks at Parker Audi.