Fiat of Alexandria

5651 Edsall Rd, Alexandria, VA 22304

New 877-695-7380
Used 866-980-0326
Service 877-438-8215

Great experience & love my Fiat!

by from Washington D.C. |

I worked with Silva from the very beginning of my Fiat car shopping experience. I submitted my interest online and he immediately reached out to me via email. Silva is friendly, easygoing and put absolutely no pressure on me to buy. It didn't matter to Silva if I bought a used or new car; just that I was happy with my purchase and that I love my car. Fiat Alexandria offers great prices for both new and used cars! Silva walked me through the whole buying process including sorting out my trade in and financing. I worked briefly with the manager on the final financial paperwork, but Silva literally handled everything else. I've continue to have great experiences with Fiat Alexandria since I bought my car including getting a sun roof put into my car, getting my new license plates put on as well as getting a couple of car washes. All the staff at Fiat Alexandria are friendly and helpful. Thank you Fiat Alexandria and thank you Silva!!

April 8, 2014

Kellie, Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Our passion for excellent customer service is reflected in your words, and we couldn't be happier. Thank you again, and welcome to the Fiat of Alexandria famiglia!

Indika Silva: great consultant, excellent experien

by from Madrid - Caracas- Washington DC |

We had, my wife and I, the best car shoping experience of our entire life...easy, cool and fun. Indika Silva is a great consultant and the brand, of course, is the best. We are very grateful to all the team and happy to drive our yellow cinquecento...Bravo! We rate 10+

April 4, 2014

Louise and Pablo, We thank you for taking the time to write this kind review. We could not be happier that your experience was the best, as our number one priority is to provide the absolute best customer experience. Thank you again, and enjoy your new cinquecento! -Fiat of Alexandria

Excellent Experience at Fiat of Alexandria

by from Washington, DC |

I bought my Fiat in June 2013. Jeff Villa took me through the entire process, and I couldn't be happier about it. He was not only totally knowledgeable about the Fiat, but also showed me ways to customize my Fiat to make it exactly what I wanted. He stayed in touch with me by email and text as my vehicle was prepared, which was incredibly considerate and convenient. And, when it was ready, he drove it out to me HIMSELF! That's real customer service! Jeff is a real star and pleasure to work with. And, of course, I love my Fiat!

October 2, 2013

TJP, We're happy to hear your expectations were exceeded at our dealership! We deeply appreciate you taking the time to share your story with Cars.com, and so is Jeff. You were a pleasure to work with and we look forward to seeing again. Enjoy your new car...and for now - Ciao! Best, Fiat of Alexandria

excellent dealership

by from woodbridge,va |

I bought two cars from this dealership and I was very happy with both purchases.the deals I got were great.the staff is very friendly and helpful specially Silva.he's very professional,helpful and always smiling.i'm very happy with my purchase.buying the car was pretty easy and the service center is great.so far I only needed oil changes but making an appointment and servicing the car is always easy too.i enjoy going there because I feel im visiting a family or friends.i would recommend this dealership.once you're there ask for Silva.he's the best.

October 2, 2013

Thank you, Anwar! We look forward to working with you again. Your Proud Fiat Dealer, Fiat of Alexandria

Great Experience - Love my car

by from Alexandria, VA |

Go to Fiat of Alexandria and ask for Silva. My recent experience with I. Silva at Fiat of Alexandria was excellent. I now own a Fiat Lounge and love it. The fact is that there are people that enjoy buying a car and there are people that avoid it at all costs. I fall somewhere in the middle. Mr. Silva (or Silva, as he is known) made the experience enjoyable. From the beginning, I let him know that I had certain specific requirements. He followed up with me but I never felt any pressure. He is quite knowledgeable about the Fiats and how they compare to other cars in the same line. If I spent extra time there, it was because we ended up talking about different topics like sports and education. I have had no need for repairs but I have had a great response when I have called Silva with some follow up questions. The facilities are not huge, which means you do not have a swarm of sales people approaching you as you go in. They have a great product and show it well. To summarize, Fiat of Alexandria is the place to go and Silva is the person to contact.

September 19, 2013

DSL, We're so happy to hear you love your new Fiat Lounge! We're grateful for your recommendation and so is Silva. Thank you for taking the time out of your day to acknowledge your experience with us. We hope to serve you again in the near future. Best wishes, Fiat of Alexandria

Wonderful service !!!

by from Alexandria - VA |

The car is really nice and the buying process exceptional. Everybody at the dealership were very friendly and extremely helpful. Silva provided a very outstanding service and made sure that all the details including delivery was taken care of. I would totally recommend Fiat of Alexandria and don't forget to meet Silva.

September 19, 2013

Hi Jas, On behalf of Silva and our entire team at Fiat of Alexandria, thank you! We value your business and satisfaction so it's good to know we met your expectations. Don't be a stranger! Your Proud Fiat Dealer, Fiat of Alexandria

Simply OUTSTANDING!!!

by from Washington DC |

Best car buying experience, EVER (well its only my third car, but still :) . Everyone from the salesman, Silva, to the manager, Ellie exceeded my expectataions. I basically got the price I wanted, on the car I wanted, and the service was TOP NOTCH. Silva answered all of my million questions about the car. I would highly recommend this establishment for anyone looking for a hassle-free deal, great price, and just a positive overal experience.

September 19, 2013

DC_Jetsetter, Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on Cars.com! We're glad to hear you were happy with Silva and Ellie and so are they. We look forward to seeing you again soon and we hope you enjoy your new car. Thanks again for the endorsement, business, and loyalty! Your Proud Fiat Dealer, Fiat of Alexandria

HORRIBLE car buying experience

by from Alexandria, VA |

DO NOT GO HERE! I knew exactly what Fiat I wanted when I contacted this dealership. I am beyond disgusted and disappointed with my experience, which is still not over: 1. When requesting a final OTD price from the salesperson - I was mislead and surprised with hidden fees throughout the process. I made numerous requests for an itemized breakdown of the total cost, and I constantly got the run around. 2. When I went to pick up the car at the dealership - my car had the wrong color seats/interior in the car. 3. There was a dent on the passenger door that they DID NOT inform me about. I noticed it at the dealership after signing all the paperwork for my car. I am still battling to get the dealership to cover the cost to fix it. 4. I am also STILL waiting to get my permanent tags and title for my car. I purchased my car end of May 2013. After reaching out to customer service, the dealership just submitted the request for my tags end of August but underpaid the DMV and is refusing to pay the difference. 5. The general manager Ellie is absolutely horrible. She has been rude and uncooperative throughout this entire process. Do not trust anyone that works here. Do not waste your time, it is not worth it. I would not wish this experience on anyone.

Amazing experience

by from Washington D.C. |

Ok! I do not know where to begin! I have been eyeing the Fiat since their commercials hit TV. Funny though, I was not paying attention to the J.Lo commercials, but that's another story. One year later I finally got up the nerve to come to a Fiat dealership and test drive one of these babies and that's how I met Jeff! M. Jefferey Villa greeted me with a big smile and "hello" is all six of the languages he speaks, yes 6! He was so cool and told me he was free ALL DAY to let me test drive all of the Fiat models my heart desired, and we almost did just that. I had so much fun and I thought that the experience was going to be stressful. I ended up purchasing a Fiat from Jeff that day (after settling into reality about which Fiat was the best match for me and my wallet). I have to say that if I had to repeat the experience of purchasing a new car for the first time, I would do it over and over again with Jeff. What is even crazier is that he told me after the fact that I was his first customer! I thought I was being handled by a veteran the entire time! Lol Everyone should have the opportunity to purchase a car from this friendly and kind man. I hope to be a Fiat customer for life and I hope that Jeff is there with me for each one (unless he goes on to share his light and energy and positive spirit with some other endeavor). ¿#¿FiatFever¿ ¿#¿IhavetheBESTDealer¿ Thanks Again, Jeff! Grazzi! Danka! Merci! and all of that!

Great Experience

by from Camp Springs, Maryland |

Jeff Villa my sales associate of Fiat of Alexandria was the BEST!!! I was excited just to test drive a Fiat. The buying process was not long at all! Jeff showed me all the features, bells and whistles. I got one of the first PROMO Fiat 500L Lounge!!!! I love it!!! Also, Jeff's customer service is impeccable! He immediately treated me like I was apart of the Fiat Family and welcomed me with open arms. If you ever are looking to buy a Fiat or just want information about a Fiat...see Jeff!!!!