Tuttle-Click Mazda

41 Auto Center Dr, Irvine, CA 92618

Very impressed and will definitely go back

by from Laguna Hills, CA |

The salesman Jim was not pushy and answered all of my questions. I went in just to test drive, not buy, and he had no problem helping me even though there wasn't much in it for him. But in the end, after test driving two cars I walked away a first time Mazda owner. On a side note, their staff is exceptional. Not just our salesman but the gentleman who helped us with the paperwork and Tyler in customer service were amazing. Friendly, helpful and informative. I LOVE MY NEW 2016 CX-5

Car buying was easy.

by from Mission Viejo, CA |

Buying my Mazda6 Sport was an easy process to go through. I was greeted right away and helped with what I needed. I very much liked the way the financing and money aspects were explained. Easy to understand.

Efficient Purchase Process, fair pricing

by from Irvine, CA |

The internet/fleet manager was a pleasure to deal with. Very efficient process and fair price for my 2015 CX-5

Definitely coming back!

by from Foothill Ranch and Fontana, CA |

Outstanding car-buying experience! We bought our brand new Mazda CX5 in March 2014. Best deal ever - literally from A-Z! We were so impressed with the staff as well as buying experience, that we came back a few month later and purchased a new Mazda 3 for our niece. Again, outstanding and incredible experience ... which was leading us to come back for a 3rd time (within less then a year) in January 2015 to purchase the 3rd vehicle, another Mazda CX5 for our aunt!

excellent, caring management team.

by from Laguna Hills, CA |

Great sales staff, professional management, great selection of vehicles.

Minor Service a breeze.

by from Lake Forest, CA |

Received a reminder and coupon in mail for 70,000 mile check. Got an appointment at desired time next day. Car was serviced in a timely manner plus bonus car wash. Service Manager (Tyler) helped check out the front passenger seat of my wife's Miata when she picked me up as a courtesy.

My Recent Vehicle Purchase at Tuttle Click Mazda

by from Irvine, CA |

Friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and efficient staff. Willing to work late to make the deal happen. I was simply amazed by the over the top service and attention. Working with Mo and Nick was the most rewarding and pleasant car-buying experience in my entire life! I am very happy with the Mazda 3. It's a wonderful car and fulfills all my needs.

Tuttle-Click New Mazda 2014 Purchase Review

by from Long Beach, CA |

Best price - good customer service - ease of purchasing

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Aliso Viejo, California |

The people are what I liked most about my car buying experience! Mo and Sha are amazing! I had already chosen to purchase a another car when Mo followed up with me again as he knew I really wanted the Mazda3 and he asked me what can we do. He got back to me with some revised numbers and we made a deal. Mo is so genuine and considerate of people and he really knows what people want. Then it was in Sha's hands. He worked with me to get me the deal I needed, which WASN'T EASY and he made me very happy. They are both awesome people and made my car buying experience a great one! I will recommend them to anyone who needs a car. Thank you Mo and Sha!

Pleasant Experience

by from OC, California |

Everyone from start to finish of comparing, test driving, and purchase of my vehicle was kind, conscientious and extremely knowledgeable.