Tuttle-Click Mazda

(5.0) 8 Reviews

41 Auto Center Dr, Irvine, CA 92618

excellent, caring management team.

by from Laguna Hills, CA |

Great sales staff, professional management, great selection of vehicles.

Minor Service a breeze.

by from Lake Forest, CA |

Received a reminder and coupon in mail for 70,000 mile check. Got an appointment at desired time next day. Car was serviced in a timely manner plus bonus car wash. Service Manager (Tyler) helped check out the front passenger seat of my wife's Miata when she picked me up as a courtesy.

My Recent Vehicle Purchase at Tuttle Click Mazda

by from Irvine, CA |

Friendly, helpful, knowledgeable and efficient staff. Willing to work late to make the deal happen. I was simply amazed by the over the top service and attention. Working with Mo and Nick was the most rewarding and pleasant car-buying experience in my entire life! I am very happy with the Mazda 3. It's a wonderful car and fulfills all my needs.

Tuttle-Click New Mazda 2014 Purchase Review

by from Long Beach, CA |

Best price - good customer service - ease of purchasing

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Aliso Viejo, California |

The people are what I liked most about my car buying experience! Mo and Sha are amazing! I had already chosen to purchase a another car when Mo followed up with me again as he knew I really wanted the Mazda3 and he asked me what can we do. He got back to me with some revised numbers and we made a deal. Mo is so genuine and considerate of people and he really knows what people want. Then it was in Sha's hands. He worked with me to get me the deal I needed, which WASN'T EASY and he made me very happy. They are both awesome people and made my car buying experience a great one! I will recommend them to anyone who needs a car. Thank you Mo and Sha!

Pleasant Experience

by from OC, California |

Everyone from start to finish of comparing, test driving, and purchase of my vehicle was kind, conscientious and extremely knowledgeable.

Buying a new car.

by from Pico Rivera, CA |

Denise and Nick were very helpful and understanding of our situation. We were not pushed towards something we didn't want. Denise helped us find what we wanted and within our price range. Nick was very pleasant and engaging he explained everything well. Overall this was the most pleasant experience we have had purchasing a vehicle. It was also the shortest. The time involved in purchasing a car is often way too long. This is of course not to say we would have minded spending more time with them. It was just nice to have things go so smoothly.

Service Experience

by from Irvine, CA |

A routine service visit to the dealer where the folks were courteous, professional and efficient.