Mark Kia

1000 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85257

New 877-462-0269
Used 877-857-0673
Service 877-468-7790

The name to remember MARK KIA, MARK KIA!

"Soul" Happy!

by from Phoenix, AZ |

New exactly what car I wanted and what payments I could afford. I had a used car that was paid for and still running even though it was old, so it was strictly a want situation and not a need. Juan Rodridquez my salesman took that into account and got me the car I wanted and the payments I wanted with no money down and a great APR. So happy because I have been rebuilding my credit and it feels good to be able to get something you want without a huge hassle.

Avoid the sales and service department at all cost

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Was looking for a vehicle that was large enough and reliable for family road trips. Purchased a used SUV from this dealer. Everything seemed good at first about the deal and the wife really wanted the vehicle they had. I was not allowed to have the "no hassle price" listed on the website and was threatened that if I didn't buy the vehicle for $1000 more than the price said that he had another buyer for it already. They will try to get you to pay for reconditioning and repairs for the vehicle even though it should have been taken care of already. Everything about this deal said not to do it, but since the vehicle was exactly what we were looking for we went through with it. The finance department was watching a football game during the signing, completely unprofessional. Upon receipt of our vehicle, they let us know that a lot attendant accidentally backed the car into something which ruined the bumper. They did replace it, but again, it was another sign to back out of the deal. Also, they would not let me take the car to an independent mechanic for a used car inspection (another sign that I should have backed out of the deal). Since the car was to be reconditioned for sale, I would have assumed they would have replaced the pressing issues it needed. The front brake rotors were warped, , the alignment was pulling hard to the left, and the vehicle needed all 4 tires. They never did replace the rotors because they claimed that was normal. They replaced 2 tires, but said the other 2 didn't need replacing even though they were right at the point of needing replacement. After driving the car home, there was horrible vibration. Found that the wheels/tires were not balanced properly (tons of weights on the wheels), I had Discount Tire correct this at my cost since Mark Kia could not get this right. I had also initially made a comment that the car was poorly cleaned up before being turned over to me. They asked if they wanted me to have them clean it again, and I declined. They went ahead and cleaned it anyways and threw away my personal belongings, I couldn't believe it. They have a third-party company clean their vehicles and could not get my stuff back since it was thrown away. Brought the car back again because they did not take care of the warped rotors, so they replaced the front brake pads instead of looking at the problem. They did however attempt to correct the alignment of the suspension, and it was set properly. The tires are most likely the culprit for the vehicle pulling to one side (again should have been replaced at time of sale). We left the vehicle with them for a third time for brake issues, they replaced the rear brake pads which again is not related to the front rotors being warped. The rear pads were installed incorrectly. I had also asked for a list of items they performed before it was sold to me, but I have yet to receive it, not even sure if the oil was changed when they sold it to me. They also couldn't tell me which air filter was changed (cabin or air?). After dropping the vehicle off with them so many times and the dealer avoiding the issue, I couldn't afford to take any more time off of work for them to not address the issue. I would not recommend anyone purchasing a vehicle from this company, let alone letting them service your vehicle when they couldn't correct an issue as important as brakes or as simple as properly balancing tires. 5 months into my vehicle ownership and less than 6,000 miles my engine has failed. They had someone call me to "feel out my attitude" and I haven't heard back from them since. You can see some of the other reviews here about the incompetent and incapable service department. Also the fact that they advertise a low price for their used vehicles and then try to get you to pay for the repairs so the car is road-worthy is a joke. I failed to see the signs and can only hope everyone who sees this takes this review seriously and save your time

Excellent

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Joe was extremely helpful right from the start. He not only offered us a few options for purchase, he negotiated a good deal. He made us feel comfortable and we will refer him and Mark Kia to friends and family.

Wonderful Service

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Customer service was exceptionl and very professional.

Superb Experience

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Experience was professional and mutually beneficial. Joe was a good salesman.

Overall Great

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Very enjoyable. The sales associate was very friendly and great to deal with. She made us feel very comfortable and we felt like she was more focused on finding the right vehicle than simply making a sale. In the end we were very happy with our purchase price and terms and feel great about our purchase. We kept the dealer information and hope to be back to make our next purchase.

Brilliant

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Joe was very helpful in the purchase process. When there were questions about the price, he took the time to go through all the details to arrive at an acceptable resolution.

fantastic Service

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

it's going very well ....it's going exeptional thanks .

Brilliant Service

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Joe V. was very friendly and attentive... Great attitude. Jacob was helpful, reasonable and respectful when finalizing the deal points.

Great Deal

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Joe was exceptional in every way. He worked with me to get me into a car that met all my qualifications in a quick and timely manner.

Great Service

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Thank you to Mark and Dan and Joe for the amazing experience and working this together for a quick purchase and working with Dave. Thank you!