Mark Kia

1000 N Scottsdale Rd, Scottsdale, AZ 85257

New 877-462-0269
Used 877-857-0673
Service 877-468-7790

The name to remember MARK KIA, MARK KIA!

Excellent service

by from Peoria, AZ |

Excellent service, I drive across town to have them service my car!!

Typical Car Dealer

by from Phoenix, AZ |

High volume dealer. Expect to try to be sold. Note that prices on their websites are typically lower but they try and add cost back in after they get you in the door. First person you meet wont be the person you talk numbers with. Can't remember the name of guy with the black beard but he was right out of central casting. Trying to force you into his numbers. I would walk away if you get the pleasure of talking with him. Overall, customer service was fair to poor, I would look to other Kia dealers in the area.

What a Waste of time!!!!

by from Surprise AZ |

Called on a vehicle, which they asked us to come down and see. Drove an hour away and the car hadnt even been cleaned...baby formula on seat. IT WAS SO DIRTY YOU COULDNT EVEN TEST DRIVE Total waste of time and gas!!!!!

kia service

by from scottsdale az |

mark kia has always taken good care of me and my vehicle. they are quick and considerate of my time! great customer service at their dealership.

service

by from scottsdale az |

I always take my vehicle in for service at mark kia and they have always been great to me. I get my usual service and free car wash! staff is very friendly!

great service

by from mesa az |

I had to go in last min for a flat tire, they took me in right away and got me back on the road! love the service

Happy Customer

by from Mesa, AZ |

Great friendly reliable service. Never a hassle! Always on time and on spot wouldn't go anywhere else.

Great Service

by from Tempe AZ |

I made an appointment online for oil change, recall on sunroof liner and I heard a squeak noise turning. I was met on the drive by Chris at time appointment. He was extremely helpful and was very attentive to trying to find the noise from steering I was talking about. Even to a point of going on a test drive with me to verify this noise that just would not happen while sitting on their drive. They were able to find and fix a noisy bushing mount. So thankful done in one visit. Oh yeah not only did they change oil they rotated tires as part of service, washed the exterior of the car and vacuumed up the inside. Great service Mark Kia I will continue to recommend people to come see your for service and sales.

Holding back information

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

Purchased a 2014 Forte from Mark Kia in Scotsdale, AZ When we got home we discovered we only had one key/remote. Called the salesman and be said that's all they had. I would have to get one myself. They should have told me there was only one. Sales manager would not reply. Having only one key is like having only one windshield wiper, car still works but the is a lot of squawking and scraping from the passenger side.

Absolutely terrible customer service

by from Kansas City, Missouri |

I contacted this dealer immediately upon seeing it on Cars.com. I received a call back the next day. I offered to buy it sight unseen. All i wanted to know was what color it was. I was told the car wasn't even in inventory yet, so they could not even give me any additional information. Then i was told the previous owner still had it. Then I was told the car was sold before it even made it to the lot. Now, nearly a month later, the car is still posted for sale at a much higher price. I've been given a total runaround on this vehicle for 4 weeks. I've left messages for a sales manager to call me, and no one has returned my calls.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I had the pleasure of working with Cameron one year ago. I remember it like it was yesterday, he was very kind and understanding. I told Cameron I was not going to buy a car today, that I would come back this weekend and if he tried pushing me, I would not return. There was no pressure and Cameron let me walk away and come back like I asked. I ended up purchasing a 2013 Kia Optima, and I love it. The service has been good as well as the car buying experience. I recommend them!!