Chapman Chevrolet

1717 E Baseline Rd, Tempe, AZ 85283

New 866-554-7344
Used 866-235-5049
Service 888-347-1046

Your Phoenix Chevy Dealer serving Tempe, Gilbert, Mesa, Scottsdale, and Chandler

Great service

by from Mesa Az |

Dexter Nix helped me get my 2012 cruze fixed twice now, both times he had it done within an hour. I will always come back to this place. Great job.

MY EXPERIANCE

by from glendale, az |

I WAS NOT A BIG FAN OF CHEVY UNTIL THEY CAME OUT WITH COLORADO THIS YEAR SO, I SEARCHED ONLINE FOR COLORADO'S INVENTORY AROUND MY NEIGHBORHOOD AND CHAPMAN HAD THE MOST INVENTORY AVAILABLE FOR DIFFERENT OPTIONS. I WENT IN THEIR WITH MY TRADE-IN AND GOT THE TRUCK THE SAME DAY BUT THE DEAL WASN'T FINAL BECAUSE OF THE BANKS BUT THAT WAS THE GOOD THING FOR ME BECAUSE AFTER AWHILE I WANTED TO CHANGE THE COLOR AND SPECS ON MY TRUCK SO WENT BACK TO DEALERSHIP AND ASKED MY SALES PERSON (JENNIFER VEGA) IF THERE IS POSSIBILITY AND SHE WENT G.M AND GEORGE (G.M) CAME TO ME VERY NICELY AND TOLD ME YES THERE IS POSSIBILITY AND HE SAID I JUST NEED SOME TIME TO WORK IT OUT, FINALLY HE FOUND THE TRUCK I WANTED, I HAD TEST DRIVE AND I LOVED IT. THEN, AS USUAL BANKS!! THEY WORKED OUT WITH BANKS AND FOUND THE SMOKING DEAL THAT ANYONE COULD EVER GET ME AND THE TRUCK I WANTED TOO. I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO THANKS JENNIFER, GEORGE AND TYLER FOR ALL YOUR TIME AND WORK THAT YOU GUYS DID FOR ME.

Not good

by from Tempe, AZ |

I recently didn't have such a great experience with this location, I was looking to buy a Chevy Silverado and I was willing to pay cash for it and both times I made an offer they where accepted over the phone and when I went in to close the deal they would turn the price around knowing how much I had offer for the truck. I don't think that is very ethical to accept my offer over the phone just to get me in the door and then when I'm there they turn the price around. It was twice that I had this happened to me Not a good experience what so ever.

Great service!

by from Tempe, Arizona |

Brian and Duane were great sales reps! They were open and honest and found the best deal for me, especially being a first time car buyer. Compared to other dealerships in the Valley, Chapman's selection is much higher quality and better "bang for your buck."

Above and beyond service!

by from Phoenix, Arizona |

Every time we take our vehicle for it's scheduled service we are blown away by chapman's service. They take care of us quickly, are friendly, and return our vehicle quicker and cleaner than expected. Love our Chapman dealership!

terrible

by from Tempe, AZ |

I was approved for a car and got it. A few days later they called saying I wasn't approved and they want the car back.

Poor, buit I scored!

by from phoenix,az |

I'm disabled and on a very limited budget. The entire team at Chapman Chevrolet never made me feel poor or undeserving. In fact, it was just the opposite. They went well out of their way to not only make me feel important, but special. I got the car I wanted, not the one I'd have to settle for, and that meant a lot to me. They had to jump through a lot of hoops to get me approved, but they never gave up. They did something else that was really important, which was making sure that even though they finally got me approved for an amount, that the vehicle cost an amount that I could afford. If you're on a tight budget like I am, but you really need a new vehicle, there's no one else in the world that I would ever recommend other than Chapman Chevrolet! Sometimes it takes a village to make a car deal. A very special, heart-felt thanks to Chris, Ray, Howard, and Tim!

Great Experience!!!!!!!

by from Casa Grande, Az |

Great Experience!!!!!!!!!!!! A lot of the time when people go to the dealership to buy a car, they are excited and have in mind what they want in their new vehicle. This in a lot of cases turns out to be the complete opposite and buying a new/used car becomes a nightmare because what you thought you could get, doesn't work out and you become discouraged. For the first time ever in my vehicle purchasing history, I was blown away by how work, determination, care, and honesty came with my purchase from this dealership this past week. Most car salesmen are there solely for the sale and the commission that comes with it. At this dealership, this is so far from that. I knew what I wanted before I got there, when I arrived Keith Darden had the car I was interested in waiting up front, cleaned out and ready to be test driven. There was absolutely NO pressure, no gimmicks, no hidden agenda. Keith was very professional and sat in the passenger seat, didn't say anything unless I asked a question in regards to selling this car to me. Keith had a normal conversation with me during the test drive which made it more comfortable. When we returned, I knew that this was the car for me so we began the process. I was already approved prior to coming in which is always a plus. The finance Manager Matt Mcleod actually found me another finance company to see if I could get a lower rate and thought for sure that what I had in place was already great. Matt was able to get me with another financing company at a MUCH lower APR, LOWER monthly payment, and he also didn't hide what the cost were, didn't pressure on purchasing the extras or anything. These guys worked together as a team to get me not only in the car, but, they also made it possible for me to make sure that I was able to handle the payments. It is TRULY hard these days to find good people who care about their customers and I can honestly say that I would have driven to Flagstaff for this dealership from Casa Grande because of the treatment there. I see that there are some who may not agree that the service is great here, but, at the same time life is not perfect and you can't always get what you want, but, if you step into reality with what you can afford, this dealership will help you to achieve that goal!

Honest Dealership. Friendly Service!

by from Phoenix, Az. |

My family has bought server all vehicles from chapman in the past, so when it came time to buy a new chevy, it was a no-brainier. The staff is amazing and doesn't make you feel pressured. The process is fun here, as it should be. The finance department did wonders for us and we got a better deal than we expected. Every time we have the car serviced is a pleasure. The staff is amazing and they treat us like royalty. We will never buy a car or truck anywhere else!

Excellent Buying Experience!

by from Tempe, AZ |

The Salesman, Zenon Jusko, did an excellent job showing me all of my buying options. I am thrilled with my new Chevy Cruze! The Finance Manager, Wayne Thibault, made the purchasing experience "stress free". Thanks Chapman Chevrolet! I will recommend your dealership to all of my friends.