Chapman Chevrolet

1717 E Baseline Rd, Tempe, AZ 85283

New 866-554-7344 New866-554-7344
Used 866-235-5049 Used866-235-5049
Service 888-347-1046 Service 888-347-1046

Your Phoenix Chevy Dealer serving Tempe, Gilbert, Mesa, Scottsdale, and Chandler

A great experience !

by from Tempe ,Arizona |

I was apprehensive , but they put me at ease real quick! Every question I had was answered with what I called honesty right off the bat . If I didn't understand anything that was said it was repeated over and over to make sure I understood completely. The entire experience very good very good.

Great Experience

by from Tempe, AZ |

We first came into Chapman Chevrolet hoping to checkout a 2016 Chevy Equinox. After viewing the Equinox, which was very nice, we decided a Chevy Traverse would be better suited for us. Carl helped us out and he was absolutely amazing. He was incredibly knowledgeable about both vehicles, and was an absolute pleasure to work with. I love our new Traverse and highly recommend Carl and Chapman Chevrolet. Great experience.

Awesome dealership

by from Chandler, AZ |

I actually enjoyed my experience purchasing my truck from Chapman Chevy. My saleman Jesse Huggins was polite, followed up appropriately and answered my questions to my satisfaction. Jarmarkus and Andy were awesome when it came time to close the deal. Josh Griffith in Service was also a pleasure to work with when it came time to drop off my truck to install my 'extras'. Great experience...

Great experience at Chapman Chevrolet in Tempe

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Was met by a Salesman named Shawn Gold. Told him my monetary goals in a lease situation. I already knew which model I wanted (the Cruze) and We started talking cars in general. We made fast friends as he is definitely a car enthusiast as am I. And it didn't hurt that he was such a Chevrolet enthusiast too. His knowledge of and passion for the product were impressive. After a test drive, we spent the better part of the day with most everyone's attention focused on me I felt. As the insurance process went thru we talked about my new car and its features. Have to mention George and Rick as well. George for helping me with making it work financially, and Rick was extremely nice in explaining the paperwork. The most unusual part was, I was in town to get an apartment and just price out some cars, as I only had 2 days then I had to fly back to my temporary home in México (I've been traveling) to serve my 30 day notice. So Shawn & George offered to drive me to the airport, store my car, then pick me up when I return on June 6. I did get to drive it for 2 days. Can't wait to get back to it. I told Shawn he's now my first friend in my new city as I relocate to Phoenix. Joseph was my original contact online, explaining offers and how they change and has followed up as well, and I will take them all up on asking questions about the car's features. Everyone seemed happy to be there. That says a lot. Charles Smith

Good experience

by from Chandler, AZ |

Jesse Busch helped us out when we came and was a great asset in the car buying process. He was very patient, worked hard to show us as many cars as possible to help us find the right vehicle, and never pressured us. We were there for much longer than we thought, and he stayed with us the entire time, giving us time when needed to discuss options, and always available to answer our many, many questions. We would definitely work with him again when the time comes for our next car!

Awesome Customer Service

by from Flagstaff, Arizona |

Such an amazing staff that made buying my dream car possible. I worked with Carl Hines and he really worked hard with his manager in getting the price to an amount that I could justify to myself, as well as my parents. Best customer service I've ever experienced and they even filled the tank up with gas as part of my counter offer.

Horrid Service

by from Phoenix, AZ |

The service at this dealership is terrible. The service person Robert was very rude when questioned about the status of my vehicle. Even though you set up an appointment you still have to wait in a queue. I absolutely don't recommend doing business at Chapman Chevrolet.

I was lied to

by from Gilbert, Az |

On Monday 2/29/16 My wife and I went the the Tempe dealership to look and and possibly buy a used truck we saw one the Chapman web site. WE HAD MONEY IN HAND. Sales and leasing assistant Taylor Wright greeted us. On the way to the back lot where the truck was located he explained the vehicle had just been traded in and it had not been evaluated, serviced, or detailed yet. We looked at the truck ,expressed interest and discussed test driving it. Mr Taylor told us that it would be two to three days before the service and detailing would be done. Wanting to test drive the truck i asked if we needed to put a deposit down to ensure we would have the opportunity to test drive and purchase the truck before anyone else. We were told no, Mr Taylor took our telephone number and said as soon as it was ready he would contact us for a test drive. Again I asked if money needed to be put down to ensure our purchase of the vehicle, we were told no. After the three days of waiting I texted Mr Wright inquiring the status of the truck. The response verbatim " Unfortunately a client paid cash for the vehicle yesterday. The car still isn't ready to drive until tomorrow but the customer still bought it, if you'd like I can look for other similar trucks in the area around that same price range" Not to be defeated so easily my wife looked up the truck on the website. It was still listed....So she called the dealership and and stated she was interested in purchasing it. After a little discussion she was told the truck had a $2000.00 deposit on it. The perspective buyers would be in in about an hour to purchase it. They were happy to take her contact information if the deal fell thru and would call her. I was flat out lied to. Advice, If they are going to lie about a used $10,000 old truck, I would think twice about making a serious purchase. I would not recommend this dealership to anyone.

Good Customer Service and Quick response at Sales

by from St. Charles, IL |

Unfortunately the car I called about was not quite what I was looking for, automatic trans instead of manual, the sales support people were quick to respond and attempted to find the correct car, but could not. No problems with this group at all.

chapman chevrolet will see me again

by from apache junction az. |

Had a great time, good service before and after the sale 100% happy