Earnhardt Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

1521 E Drivers Way, Gilbert, AZ 85297

Used 480-813-5566

excellent service!

by from Mesa, AZ |

Michael Harding is an excellent salesperson! I was treated with respect and not like a wallet with legs like other dealerships I contacted. Mike listened to me and worked hard to find exactly what I was looking for. He keeps in constant contact with his customers. I highly recommend Mike for anyone who believes customer service is important,

Horrible Dealership

by from Alamogordo, NM |

I contacted them regarding a Jeep, via email, then my computer had to go in the shop. When I got it back I had many emails from Shawn Brockie. I contacted him and told him the problem I had and what I was interested in. I sent him info he wanted and never heard from him again. I contacted the dealership and asked to have another salesman contact me and they never did.

This won't bug you.

by from Apache Junction. AZ |

Our recent truck shopping experience at Earnhardt Dodge in Gilbert was excellent. Michael Harding is the guy to contact for the best deal in town! He listened to what we wanted, then found us the perfect deal on the lot. We are very happy with our new RAM 1500, which has more accessories than we expected for a great price. Excellent service, fast, and uncomplicated. We recommend Michael Harding for any Dodge purchase. He is the Best.

Great Service

by from Phoenix, Az. |

We had our beautiful truck stolen right before our eyes. The most frightening part was, my granddaughter was seating in the passenger side just minutes before. Needless to say we were very upset. We didn't know where to start because there are so many misleading people out there. Since we have bought from Earnhardt in Gilbert before, we decided to start there. After talking to several people at Earnhardt, Mike Harding called. I had never spoken to him but within minutes, he was wanting to help us. Within 2 days he had sent pictures to me via e-mail, of the same type of truck we had owned, same amenities. After several days, we purchased the truck. Mike was extremely helpful, courteous and easy to work with. I would highly recommend him as an honest, straight from the hip kind of guy. Thank you very much Mike.

Earnhardt is the best!

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

After shopping other Dodge dealers and various sources online Earnhardt was able to get me the exact vehicle I wanted with pricing and financing and pricing the others could not meet. They are the best!

Joe Cann......... 2013 Explorer

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Worked with Joe on a purchase of a 2013 Explorer. Was easy and hassle free. Very happy so far. Joe was easy to work with and answered all my questions. Thanks Joe

Great Experience and terrific new facility

by from Gilbert, AZ |

I worked with Sean Plunkett and had a great buying experience. I told him what I was looking for in a payment and performance and he showed me all my options. We looked at previously owned vehicles and new ones before purchasing a new vehicle. The whole experience took about 3 hours. He gave me a great price, interest rate, warranty and trade in on my vehicle. Sean is very professional, patient and went out of his way to meet our needs. I highly recommend Sean Plunkett for a easy professional purchasing experience. The facility is first class and their coffee and refreshments were terrific.

The Only Place To Buy or Lease Your Next Vehicle!!

by from Laveen, AZ |

We received a letter in the mail telling us we could get out of our lease early so we decided to check out the vehicles at Earnhardt Chrysler Jeep Dodge. We have been doing business with Earnhardt now for 4 years and they always treat us great! There customer service department is to be complimented as well. They give outstanding service to all there clients. They always have a smile on there faces and they keep you up to date on your oil changes and any services needed on your vehicle. They also send you coupons for free oil changes. There new location is awesome! They have a great area for customers to get water, coffee, snacks, TV watching and a separate area for children to play. I have to say my main compliment is for our salesman, Joe Cann, "aka" Radio Joe. He gave us the best service and made the buying process easy. This is our second purchase using Joe and this man is a professional. He's funny, polite and makes you feel like you are the only person he has to deal with. We went in on Memorial Weekend and the place was hopping. We had made an appt. with Joe ahead of time and got there early but Joe came out to get us and let us know that he was with a customer and would be with us as soon as he could. We were offered water, coffee and shown where we could get donuts, popcorn etc. After a short while, Joe came back and asked us what we were looking for. We then went looking at vehicles and ended up with a Jeep Patriot. Joe didn't pressure us in anyway to buy something more expensive or to buy a vehicle we didn't want. Joe is for the customer - he is a "no pressure kind of guy." If you want great service and a great shopping experience with no hassels - ask for Radio Joe and tell him Dave & Ellen Johnson sent you.

The best Dealer

by from El paso tx |

The best dealer, the staff is excelent, the financing Deparment they help you in the process like you are part of then. :)

a great experience

by from CHANDLER ARIZONA |

We were looking for a SUV to replace my 2006 Chrysler Minivan town and country. I went to Chevrolet and Ford dealers before I came to Earnhardt. I sent out request through costco auto program and Mr. Joe Cann ( aka Radio Joe) contacted me quickly to set up an appointment. When I went there, Joe showed me quite few cars and told me the details about each car. He was friendly and knowledgeable but not high pressure. He also gave me a price quote on the car I test drove. After I left, I had more questions and sent him few email to ask. He always replied quickly with very detailed information. My family went in to look at the Durango I liked and we decided to buy the Durango. The whole buying process went very well too. We are very happy with our purchase and we will recommend this dealer and the sales manager Mr. Joe Cann to our friends and family! ps: The earnhardt dealer has the most clean and open office among the three dealers I went. There were complimentary fresh coffee, popcorn, snacks , cold water and a play area for little kids. (trust me, the big Ford dealer didn't even have water for customers while they try to sell thousands of $ cars to you. )