Earnhardt Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

1521 E Drivers Way, Gilbert, AZ 85297

Used 480-813-5566

Love my new 2015 RAM 3500

by from Glendale, AZ |

I recently purchased a 2015 Ram 3500 Laramie from C.J. Laskovitch at Earnhardt Dodge and it was hands down the smoothest car transaction ever. Prior to coming here I was dreading coming into the dealership because most other ones I've been to have left me leaving empty handed and unhappy due to their rudeness or pushy sales tactics. Everyone at Earnhardt Dodge was very nice before, during, and after the transaction and never did I feel uncomfortable or unsure about my purchase. I felt like everyone, especially C.J, was very reasonable during negotiations and unlike most other dealerships I've been to, I didn't feel like something was being hidden from me prior to signing. I heard about Earnhardt Dodge from searching online through all the Dodge dealerships in town and they seemed to have the most inventory, color selection and best online pricing in town! Go see C.J. and he'll take care of you and go above and beyond to make sure that you're satisfied with your new car.

Great Sales terrible everything else

by from Mesa, Arizona |

If I could rate the sales department I would rate it highly. However as this is an overall review I would give the dealership a zero if possible. The sales rep was amazing, the finance guy was okay. The people who push paperwork terrible. My temp tags expired before they even filed paperwork. Something they didn't notice until I told them. Which they said you'll get them any day. Basically telling me to drive on expired tags and if I get pulled over just explain to the police it is in the process... because no police officer has heard that before. All said and told it took 2 weeks for them to finally get my paperwork through and registered. They sold me a car that while I love, did not have all the accompanying paperwork and should not have sold it because of said issues. Then there is the first time oil change that is supposed to be free... oh wait what we forgot about that, oh this coupon stub it should be on your file, wait this car belongs to someone else... Yes even after all said and done they made a mistake and put the car in someone else's name. Complete incompetence. Now the car has less than 10,000 miles and is making a strange noise. They have had the vehicle for 72 hours now and have done nothing. All the while I have a rental that they said is covered... but now I may have to pay it because it might not be under warranty... but who knows because they have not looked! I very well may be canceling my warranty and purchase one from a third party so I never have to deal with this company again. This is my first brand new car buying experience and one that I would tell everyone to avoid. There is complete and udder incompetence from bottom to the top and no one seems to care about fixing it.

Love our Jeep

by from Scottsdale, az |

We loved our experience at Earnhardt CJDR!!! They had the right Jeep at the right price. Our salesman, Ben Noland made everything go smoothly and saved us a ton of time and money. We will be recommending Ben and Earnhardt's to all of over friends and family.

excellent service!

by from Mesa, AZ |

Michael Harding is an excellent salesperson! I was treated with respect and not like a wallet with legs like other dealerships I contacted. Mike listened to me and worked hard to find exactly what I was looking for. He keeps in constant contact with his customers. I highly recommend Mike for anyone who believes customer service is important,

Horrible Dealership

by from Alamogordo, NM |

I contacted them regarding a Jeep, via email, then my computer had to go in the shop. When I got it back I had many emails from Shawn Brockie. I contacted him and told him the problem I had and what I was interested in. I sent him info he wanted and never heard from him again. I contacted the dealership and asked to have another salesman contact me and they never did.

This won't bug you.

by from Apache Junction. AZ |

Our recent truck shopping experience at Earnhardt Dodge in Gilbert was excellent. Michael Harding is the guy to contact for the best deal in town! He listened to what we wanted, then found us the perfect deal on the lot. We are very happy with our new RAM 1500, which has more accessories than we expected for a great price. Excellent service, fast, and uncomplicated. We recommend Michael Harding for any Dodge purchase. He is the Best.

Great Service

by from Phoenix, Az. |

We had our beautiful truck stolen right before our eyes. The most frightening part was, my granddaughter was seating in the passenger side just minutes before. Needless to say we were very upset. We didn't know where to start because there are so many misleading people out there. Since we have bought from Earnhardt in Gilbert before, we decided to start there. After talking to several people at Earnhardt, Mike Harding called. I had never spoken to him but within minutes, he was wanting to help us. Within 2 days he had sent pictures to me via e-mail, of the same type of truck we had owned, same amenities. After several days, we purchased the truck. Mike was extremely helpful, courteous and easy to work with. I would highly recommend him as an honest, straight from the hip kind of guy. Thank you very much Mike.

Earnhardt is the best!

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

After shopping other Dodge dealers and various sources online Earnhardt was able to get me the exact vehicle I wanted with pricing and financing and pricing the others could not meet. They are the best!

Joe Cann......... 2013 Explorer

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Worked with Joe on a purchase of a 2013 Explorer. Was easy and hassle free. Very happy so far. Joe was easy to work with and answered all my questions. Thanks Joe

Great Experience and terrific new facility

by from Gilbert, AZ |

I worked with Sean Plunkett and had a great buying experience. I told him what I was looking for in a payment and performance and he showed me all my options. We looked at previously owned vehicles and new ones before purchasing a new vehicle. The whole experience took about 3 hours. He gave me a great price, interest rate, warranty and trade in on my vehicle. Sean is very professional, patient and went out of his way to meet our needs. I highly recommend Sean Plunkett for a easy professional purchasing experience. The facility is first class and their coffee and refreshments were terrific.