Earnhardt Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM

1521 E Drivers Way, Gilbert, AZ 85297

Used 480-813-5566 Used 480-813-5566

HOW All Vehicle Buying Experiences Should Be!!!

by from Gilbert, AZ |

Our recent Jeep Wrangler purchase originated from internet inquiries to several valley Jeep dealers. I was specific with the options and color I wanted. I received calls and emails from all that I made the inquiry to. None, except Earnhardt Jeep, had the specific vehicle with the options and color I desired. The other dealers tried to get my attention by telling me they had the vehicle I was seeking, but when I viewed their suggestion it had other options which I did not have interest. Jacob Dufurrena, Sales Advisor at Earnhardt CDJR, contacted me via email and phone. I was not always available to take Jacob's call or reply to his emails. I informed Jacob that Earnhardt did indeed have the specific vehicle I was seeking. Jacob provided me with pricing for the vehicle. After I received the pricing info I informed Jacob that we could work a deal with what was provided. I was out of town at the time and informed Jacob of my situation. Jacob was patient, although persistent to assure that he would earn my business. Persistent, but not a pest or pushy. Jacob only wanted to know what he had to do to earn my business. When we arrived at the dealership Jacob took us to the specific vehicle we were interested. There was no inclination to try to upsell or look at another vehicle. Jacob knew exactly what we wanted and did not want. My spouse and I had some discussion on an option on the vehicle that wasn't completely agreeable to both of us and we were almost to the point of factory ordering. Jacob put that to bed for us with a counter-offer. We then agreed on the purchase, filled out a portion of the paperwork and then had to get home because of prior commitments. We returned the following day to complete the transaction and take possession of the vehicle. In my opinion, this was truly the most hassle free and enjoyable vehicle purchase experience for me. Jacob was the "star" in this transaction. Understanding of his customers wants and needs. If you are in the market to purchase a vehicle which the Earnhardt dealership sells, ask for Jacob Dufurrena on your arrival. I am certain he will do whatever is necessary to earn your business and assure you get exactly what you are looking for without any of the pressures or sales pitches we all have experienced at other car dealerships. Thanks Jacob....good job.

I always leave happy!

by from Mesa AZ |

I've only been coming to Earnhardt Chrysler Jeep Dodge Ram since I've moves back to AZ and I could not be happier when I leave. They're always professional and everyone I've spoken to has been very nice. They take such good care of my Jeep. In fact, my Jeep needs to come in for a repair and they have already told me I will get a rental so I don't have to stay here and wait. I love my Jeep and if your car needs anything, come here! They will take care of you! And your vehicle will leave washed!

Great Experience

by from Gilbert, AZ |

Went out looking for a 2015 Dodge Charger R/T on labor day weekend. Visited one other dealership and spoke to 2-3 more before finally buying at Earnhardt. The experience at Earnhardt was like no other. They do not play games like bouncing you back and forth between the sales person and a manager which is a breathe of fresh air. Worked with Michael Phenix and he was great. He is very knowledgeable about the brand and you can tell he has a real passion for what he does. Would recommend working with Mike to my friends, family and anyone! Process was pretty quick and once we hammered out the price, finance was a breeze. Mike also helped me set up and walk me through all the cars features. The dealership is very clean and has a nice waiting area. Would recommend buying from Earnhardt and Mike Phenix if you are looking for a different experience than other dealerships (this was actually more fun than the usual torture of buying a new car!).

Earnhardt Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM responded to this review

October 6, 2015

Thank you for taking time to tell us about your great experience at Earnhardt Dodge. We strive to provide each of our guests with a personalized and hassle-free experience. I am happy that we were able to meet your expectations. Do not hesitate to contact us if there is anything else we can do for you. We look forward to serving you again in the future! Thank you. Frank Armani, GM frank.armani@earnhardt.com

They've Got it Mastered!

by from Gilbert, AZ |

Anytime you make a major purchase you want to make sure you make the right choice. Well I made the right choice going with the people at Earnhardt Dodge. I was at ease from the start. Mike Mallory is the best - he knows his stuff and he advocates for his customers best!

Perfect experience

by from Chandler, Az |

Went to a couple places before going to Earnhardt's to buy a car. The dealership was very inviting. Arthur Quezada was our sales guy and he was very friendly and easy going. He knew a lot about the car we were looking at and answered our million questions. It was the best experience ever. I would totally go back and plan on telling those who are looking to go to Eanrhradts and ask for Arthur.

Great experience

by from Mesa, az |

Got a beautiful new Durango limited at earnhardt. Everyone was great, and Chad in sales was awesome. Thanks to the whole team at Earnhardt! I will definitely recommend these guys to everyone!

Awesome sales

by from Globe, AZ |

Needed a new heavy duty truck to replace My dura max, Chad found me a 1 ton with an Aisin trany! Pulls my trailor with ease, and about 10k off the sticker! Thanks Chad and Joey (mgr)!

Happy with the way I was treated

by from Scottsdale, AZ |

I had looked around for the best deal on a new Patriot and found it at Earnhardt's. Jacob D was my salesmen and I was comfortable throughout the whole process. I recommend this dealership and my salesmen too. Thank you Earnhardt's and thank you Jacob!

Love my new 2015 RAM 3500

by from Glendale, AZ |

I recently purchased a 2015 Ram 3500 Laramie from C.J. Laskovitch at Earnhardt Dodge and it was hands down the smoothest car transaction ever. Prior to coming here I was dreading coming into the dealership because most other ones I've been to have left me leaving empty handed and unhappy due to their rudeness or pushy sales tactics. Everyone at Earnhardt Dodge was very nice before, during, and after the transaction and never did I feel uncomfortable or unsure about my purchase. I felt like everyone, especially C.J, was very reasonable during negotiations and unlike most other dealerships I've been to, I didn't feel like something was being hidden from me prior to signing. I heard about Earnhardt Dodge from searching online through all the Dodge dealerships in town and they seemed to have the most inventory, color selection and best online pricing in town! Go see C.J. and he'll take care of you and go above and beyond to make sure that you're satisfied with your new car.

Great Sales terrible everything else

by from Mesa, Arizona |

If I could rate the sales department I would rate it highly. However as this is an overall review I would give the dealership a zero if possible. The sales rep was amazing, the finance guy was okay. The people who push paperwork terrible. My temp tags expired before they even filed paperwork. Something they didn't notice until I told them. Which they said you'll get them any day. Basically telling me to drive on expired tags and if I get pulled over just explain to the police it is in the process... because no police officer has heard that before. All said and told it took 2 weeks for them to finally get my paperwork through and registered. They sold me a car that while I love, did not have all the accompanying paperwork and should not have sold it because of said issues. Then there is the first time oil change that is supposed to be free... oh wait what we forgot about that, oh this coupon stub it should be on your file, wait this car belongs to someone else... Yes even after all said and done they made a mistake and put the car in someone else's name. Complete incompetence. Now the car has less than 10,000 miles and is making a strange noise. They have had the vehicle for 72 hours now and have done nothing. All the while I have a rental that they said is covered... but now I may have to pay it because it might not be under warranty... but who knows because they have not looked! I very well may be canceling my warranty and purchase one from a third party so I never have to deal with this company again. This is my first brand new car buying experience and one that I would tell everyone to avoid. There is complete and udder incompetence from bottom to the top and no one seems to care about fixing it.