Barlow Buick GMC

445 Route 72 East, Manahawkin, NJ 08050

New 888-298-0564
Used 888-261-6408
Service 888-239-4709

Familty owned and operated for over 40 years!

No pressure, no sales gimmicks...

by from Freehold, NJ |

No pressure. No sales gimmicks. My sales rep, Jamie Goshorn was excellent and worked with me all day to help me get into the vehicle I was interested in.

5 Star Dealership! A Must GO TO! Updated Review!

by from Hazleton, Pa |

First off, when you are honest like I am and something bad happens, you state the facts and move on. At the same time, when something good happens, you state the facts and move on just the same. I am PA AUTO ENTHUSIAST from Hazleton, Pa and in my previous review I had nothing positive to say because the salesman dropped the ball. Since that time we reconnected and I TOTALLY applaud this dealership for their strong sales staff and ability to make deals. The initial salesman which I wrote about contacted me and gave me some of the greatest service I have ever received in my life. Hands down I have to say that if you are in the market for a vehicle in a 200 mile radius of this dealership, then by all means check their inventory and see if they have a vehicle you are interested in. Trust me.... you won't be disappointed!! And if you do decide to contact them, ask for Jamie, one of the very best and knowledgeable salesman you will ever meet in the auto industry.

Unfortunately lost my business due to bad salesman

by from Hazleton, PA |

Contacted Barlow Buick GMC several days ago inquiring to purchase one of their vehicles. Received 2 emails from the same salesman asking me to contact him back and inform him of what I was continued to be interested in. I did so on several occasions with plenty of information for him to pass along to his bosses to try and possibly get a deal going to make me one of their new customers. Unfortunately, the salesman never responded to any of my attempts to try and get a deal going and by doing so, they have lost any opportunity to gain my business. I would have thought that since I was 3 hours away from their dealership that they would have seriously welcomed the opportunity to gain my business. However, their poor customer service and buying process did nothing other than ignore me and force me to never consider purchasing from them ever again.

No pressure sales

by from Manahawkin, NJ |

Never bought a car from a nicer group of people. Best dealership! We will go back again!

Lease on a 2015 GMC Sierra Z71

by from Manahawkin, NJ |

Jamie did an excellent job on my purchase. He found the truck I was looking for and the negotiations were fair. Elizabeth did a great job with the closing paperwork. She was patient with my questions and was able to clearly explain everything. This was just a great buying experience, thank you, Harry.

great purchase jammie g is an honest salesman

by from manahawkin nj |

jammie g is an honest sales man. shows you the figures up front, trade= discounted car price= no big add on. not pushie , shows you want you want not old stock that the dealership wants to move. and liz in f&i doesn't try to load you with thousands in add on policies . very mellow dealer. they don't try to bump the figures that they give you.

great purchase no added prep fees or delivery fees

by from manahawkin nj |

this is one of the honest dealers. told them what I wanted and they delivered. no games like other dealers eg, can you afford this payment or this, straight forward , showed me on paper my trade in, showed me the discounted car price. this is a honest dealer I would reccomend. I also received 2 years free maintance.no box games like other dealers.

Great service, friendly staff

by from Manahawkin, NJ |

Great customer service. Friendly courteous staff. Huge thanks to. Jim Puzio for prompt responses and getting us the vehicle we love. Zack was very helpful too, working with our budget. All around positive experience, very happy.

excellent

by from barnegat, N.J |

Service department took me on sudden notice as my oil level was very low, thankyou for your consideration and professionalism!

Service and recall

by from Manahawkin, nj |

Great. Someone should check debris left behind after doing their work. eg recall required relocating front seats getting to wire harness, splicing back the yellow wire. left behind on the floor were pieces of yellow wire covering and also the black wire cover. thought you would like to know since you care about customer satisfaction.

great experience

by from waretown, new jersey |

we found the experience with all the staff to be friendly courteous and fair. we would recommend this dealership to everyone.