Coulter Motor Company

Service 888-584-7763

We Make Buying...EASY!

A no problem dealership

by from Gilbert, AZ |

I saw an ad on Autotrader and Cars.com for a low mileage Kia Sorento to Coulter Motor Company. When I called to check on the availability of the vehicle, I talked to Derrick who assured me that the car was still available. Later that night, I went to see the vehicle and to have my trade evaluated. Upon arrival, Derrick was waiting to help me. The car that I was considering was all that I expected and fair offer was made for my trade. I really appreciated being spoken to in an intelligent and respectful manner as well the no pressure environment. No games were played. I picked up the car the next afternoon. There were several deals going to the finance manager ahead of me causing me to wait, but that couldn't be helped.

Totally unethical

by from Phoenix, AZ |

Coulter wanted to change the terms of my loan. When I refused to sign any new paperwork, changes were made anyway without disclosure or transparency. I would highly recommend NOT using this dealer. They have not provided any notice of the changes and I never signed any changes. Buyer beware.