Daimler Motors

2750 Electronic Ln, Dallas, TX 75220

Used 888-695-1072

be careful

by from pittsburgh pa |

I bought a low mileage 1999 ford mustang I was really excited the car only had 42000 miles on it . I live in Pittsburgh pa so I had to go by the pictures and kits word on the condition of the car.. when car got here I took it for a pa state insp. found over $1500.00 worth of repairs needed . called kit to ask him to help me out with half the bill . He told me he had to talk to his manager after 3 days or so went buy no response called back same thing waiting for his manager then he tells me I should of had a third party insp before the purchase because they don't really look over the cars there . so after numerous blow offs from kit I still have not heard back from him SO BEWARE IF YOU LIVE OUT OF STATE . make sure you look at there cars in person . I may have still bought car would have to been a much lower price. I Will say this I think kit may have really wanted to help in this matter and was possibly out of his control not sure because I never heard back from anyone

Daimler Motors responded to this review

July 10, 2014

Sir, We are sorry to hear your concerns. After talking with Kit, he indicated that he had spoken with you several times about this issue over the last few months. We regret that we weren't able to resolve it to your satisfaction. In fact you are correct, it is important to do a pre-sale inspection when buying an older used car as it protects both the buyer and seller. Nonetheless, we hope that you are enjoying your vehicle and appreciate your feedback. We will strive to improve communication breakdowns.

Worthy of consideration...

by from Dallas, TX |

Completed my purchase on June 11, 2014 of a 2011 Hyundai Genesis with ridiculously low mileage. Primarily dealt with the owner, Sean...a very easy going, very intelligent, knowledgeable man who likes good cars. While he was mistaken about my being able to use my American Express card (Visa or MC is fine) to pay the balance, he compensated by reducing my cost a little bit...though, that probably would not have happened unless I asked...but then, buying a vehicle typically requires active participation by both buyer and seller. Though I've only had the vehicle for a few days, I highly recommend Daimler Motors. They have a large selection of some really nice vehicles; and, based on my research (as well as my recent experience with them) their pricing is very good, with some flexibility especially on trade in value.

A must for anyone shopping for cars

by from Dripping Springs, TX |

Kit was extremely helpful in my recent purchase of a car. I had shopped around and even contacted a friend in the business that can get cars at auction. He couldn't touch the price at Daimler Motors and suggested I buy it. Kit made it easy even though I had lots of demands and needs. I had a wife who wanted a car ASAP, a bank who kept delaying the funding, a travelling schedule for work, and many other issues, but Kit was able to sort through all of that and stick to his word that the car was mine if I told him I was a buyer of it. You can always tell about a person's character on how they treat you after the sale. Kit has answered my calls and gone above and beyod with service. This is why I will always come to Daimler Motors.

Buyer Beware

by from Dallas, TX |

I bought a 1998 BMW Z3 from Daimler. The car was really clean, low mileage. I took it for a test drive and everything seemed fine. The salesman told me that it had had a thorough inspection and that everything worked fine and was recently serviced. The very next day, I took it to a BMW mechanic for an oil change and found out that the AC compressor was leaking and not working, all the belts were cracked and needed replacement. To add insult to injury, the roof started leaking like a sieve that day when it rained. It cost me $1700 to fix the AC and belts and another $500 for a do it yourself roof kit, otherwise it would be $2500 at the BMW mechanic. As I said, it is a nice car, good condition and I like it but there's no way that car was inspected and serviced. Another point, I paid top dollar for that car, above retail blue book because of it's condition. I called Daimler and asked if they could help with the repairs. I didn't even ask them to pay for all of it, I just wanted some assistance. The person on the phone was polite and said it wouldn't be a problem. Two phone calls later and an email to them, I haven't heard back. They are giving me the runaround. If you buy a car from Daimler, have it inspected BEFORE you buy, don't believe the sales talk and don't count on them standing behind their product even 12 hrs after you bought it. I am filing a grievance with the BBB and taking Daimler to small claims court for my damages.

Daimler Motors responded to this review

May 27, 2014

Sir, we regret that you are dissatisfied with your experience however as we discussed per our last phone call, you purchased a 15 year old car in great condition with low miles for under $10,000. When you test drove, purchased and drove off our lot the AC was working fine with no indication of any issue. You indicate that after you took the car for an oil change- the mechanic told you it was leaking and not working, as well as other things. You didn't take this car in because the AC stopped working, you took it in for an oil change. Had you personally experienced that the AC stopped working and then called us at that time, we may have been able to help you by either servicing it for you or referring you to an affordable service station. In this case, it appears as though you were over sold service at an expensive service dept. and expect us to help cover the cost. We apologize that as such, we can not help you with this and indicated this on our last call. For this reason, we encourage all buyers to take the vehicle they are interested in for a pre-sale inspection, this is especially important for an older car.

2011 Ford Fiesta

by from Rockwall, TX |

Kit gave us a great deal on my 2011 Ford Fiesta SE hatchback. Great customer service, quick transaction and quality car.

2011 Ford Fiesta

by from Rockwall, TX |

Kit gave us a great deal on my 2011 Ford Fiesta SE hatchback. Great customer service, quick transaction and quality cars.

Nissan 350Z

by from Lake Charles, LA |

Great car, quick and easy transaction. Will do business with again!

2013 C250

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

Had a wonderful experience with Kit at Daimler motors in Dallas. Made our financing over the phone before arrival. Drove down from OKC. Best condition, least expensive car in the OKC and Dallas metros. Car was perfect as listed. Great process, quick, no haste. Trade in was taken without trouble. I'd recommend. Diamler to anyone!

Totally worth the three hour drive from OKC.

by from Oklahoma City, OK |

My wife needed to trade her old Honda Civic and of course she wanted an upgrade as well. I hadn't planned on shopping for a vehicle in Dallas, but found what appeared to be a great deal at Diamler Motors. At first I wasn't excited about driving to Dallas. I test drove the same vehicle in OKC that was a year older, had more miles, and the asking price was almost $4,000 more. I told that dealership that they would save me a trip to Dallas and I would buy their car if they could match the price of the car at Daimler. As some dealerships do, they refused to budge. Needless to say, that made my decision to make the trip south easier. We called Diamler and talked to Kit. He was very helpful and guided us through the trade-in process and got us pre-approved within 24 hours. He also answered any questions we had on the vehicle before we decided to drive all that way. Long story short, he gave us a fair price for our trade-in and we drove home in a new car. Win for us, big loss for the OKC dealership. If you're looking for a great car, Diamler has an awesome selection and Kit was the easiest person I've ever dealt when buying a new car. Check these guys out at daimlermotors.com

Great cars, great people

by from Midland, Texas |

Great experience. Great cars. Kit was great to deal with. We arranged financing thru the local credit union. Drove 350 miles on Saturday to Daimler Motors from West Texas. Kit said to look around and pick out what you want to test drive. He had them all lined up for us to test drive. We test drove four vehicles. Picked the one we wanted and drove it home. No pressure at all. Just find the one you want to drive and Kit will have it ready for you. Once we picked it out. Just a few minutes of paperwork and off we set back to home, 350 miles. Could not have been easier. I would tell anyone, go and get your next used car from Kit. Thanks again.