Daimler Motors

11525 Goodnight Ln, Dallas, TX 75229

Used 888-695-1072

High End Cars ONLY!

by from Keller, Texas |

It took the dealer a couple of days to get back with me on a specific car. Once they did and I made an appointment to come see it, drive it, look over it, I was sold on the quality of the car. Nothing but High end cars at this place. Nothing cheap/trashy/or ready to fall apart, only cars that could be in any showroom! Still, I was treated great by the owner and office staff.

fast easy transaction

by from Azle, Tx |

The entire buying process was done over the phone with just a couple phone calls then I went in to test drive sign papers and drive away. Great experience will buy from in the future and recommend to anyone in the market for a nice used vehicle

Beautiful car, great price and service

by from Lucas, TX |

Sean, Kit and Miriam are a great team and did what was needed to make sure we were satisfied with our vehicle.

Repeat customer...

by from Dallas, TX |

So happy with my new 2011 Infiniti G37. This is my second experience at this dealership and it was just as pleasant as the first time there, several years ago. The car is in excellent condition and the transaction was so easy and pressure free. Highly recommend!

Very businesslike, no nonsense.

by from Ft. Worth, Texas |

My best car buying experience ever! Very professional in every way. I now know where to go when looking for a high quality luxury car.

Excellent Service; Smooth buying process

by from Dallas, TX |

I recently purchased a Lexus IS 250 from Daimler Motors. This was my third vehicle purchase, so I have some experience with the car buying process. I contacted Kit on a weekend, outside of normal business hours, and he called me first thing Monday morning. He told me the car was available, and we scheduled a viewing. I saw the car, and decided that I wanted to move forward with a purchase. Upon financing approval, Kit gave me the best interest rate of all the banks and dealers I'd sought out. Logistically, I had to sell my vehicle before making the purchase. Kit and I made a deal, and he kept his end of it. Even though he has several other inquiries about the car, he made sure that I has first choice. He was very upfront with me, which I appreciate. I never felt pressured into the deal. He even provided me with the CARFAX and any information I asked for about the car's history. After I purchased the car, I discovered the passenger rear-view mirror was not working with the driver-side toggles. I brought it in to get repaired, but the manufacture warrant did not cover the repairs. I contacted Kit, and they covered the repairs; no questions asked. I highly recommend Daimer Motors. I got the best deal possible, and I'm very pleased with how everything was handled.

Diamler Motors

by from Benton Mississippi |

These guys are crooks. The will lie with no problem. The guy Kitts is a liar and scam artist. I bought a car, and It ended up having all kinds of problems. The lie like they have made repairs and send the cars to a boot leg mechanic.I found out they disconnected the lights on the Dash so it would not show the problem.

Daimler Motors responded to this review

August 6, 2014

Sir, Our records indicate that we have at no time sold a car to anyone with the name you have provided on the review nor have we shipped a vehicle to Mississippi within the last 2 years. This appears to be a fraudulent review. We do not respond to unsubstantiated claims. We pride ourselves on our commitment to our customers and our repeat clientele demonstrates our integrity and professionalism.

be careful

by from pittsburgh pa |

I bought a low mileage 1999 ford mustang I was really excited the car only had 42000 miles on it . I live in Pittsburgh pa so I had to go by the pictures and kits word on the condition of the car.. when car got here I took it for a pa state insp. found over $1500.00 worth of repairs needed . called kit to ask him to help me out with half the bill . He told me he had to talk to his manager after 3 days or so went buy no response called back same thing waiting for his manager then he tells me I should of had a third party insp before the purchase because they don't really look over the cars there . so after numerous blow offs from kit I still have not heard back from him SO BEWARE IF YOU LIVE OUT OF STATE . make sure you look at there cars in person . I may have still bought car would have to been a much lower price. I Will say this I think kit may have really wanted to help in this matter and was possibly out of his control not sure because I never heard back from anyone

Daimler Motors responded to this review

July 10, 2014

Sir, We are sorry to hear your concerns. After talking with Kit, he indicated that he had spoken with you several times about this issue over the last few months. We regret that we weren't able to resolve it to your satisfaction. In fact you are correct, it is important to do a pre-sale inspection when buying an older used car as it protects both the buyer and seller. Nonetheless, we hope that you are enjoying your vehicle and appreciate your feedback. We will strive to improve communication breakdowns.

Worthy of consideration...

by from Dallas, TX |

Completed my purchase on June 11, 2014 of a 2011 Hyundai Genesis with ridiculously low mileage. Primarily dealt with the owner, Sean...a very easy going, very intelligent, knowledgeable man who likes good cars. While he was mistaken about my being able to use my American Express card (Visa or MC is fine) to pay the balance, he compensated by reducing my cost a little bit...though, that probably would not have happened unless I asked...but then, buying a vehicle typically requires active participation by both buyer and seller. Though I've only had the vehicle for a few days, I highly recommend Daimler Motors. They have a large selection of some really nice vehicles; and, based on my research (as well as my recent experience with them) their pricing is very good, with some flexibility especially on trade in value.

A must for anyone shopping for cars

by from Dripping Springs, TX |

Kit was extremely helpful in my recent purchase of a car. I had shopped around and even contacted a friend in the business that can get cars at auction. He couldn't touch the price at Daimler Motors and suggested I buy it. Kit made it easy even though I had lots of demands and needs. I had a wife who wanted a car ASAP, a bank who kept delaying the funding, a travelling schedule for work, and many other issues, but Kit was able to sort through all of that and stick to his word that the car was mine if I told him I was a buyer of it. You can always tell about a person's character on how they treat you after the sale. Kit has answered my calls and gone above and beyod with service. This is why I will always come to Daimler Motors.