Daimler Motors

11525 Goodnight Ln, Dallas, TX 75229

Used 888-695-1072

Wonderful Experience Buying A Car @ Daimler Motors

by from Dallas, TX |

I had a great experience at Daimler Motors.They were very helpful, reasonably priced, efficient and got back to me on time regarding questions. I was able to call, see and buy the car within an hour. Very happy with my vehicle and service. I got a good price for my trade-in and deal on my car.

Great Experience

by from Dallas, TX |

Very easy process. No pushing or pressure by seller. Seemed as though he had my best interest in mind. Worked with me to find affordable rate . Two thumbs up!

Great Experience, Ask for Kit

by from Carrollton, TX |

Working with Kit was the most pleasant car buying experience I have ever had. He is very laid back and easy going, not pushy at all. He was very patient and was willing to work with us. The process was quick and painless :)

AMAZING EXPERIENCE!!!!!

by from Holland, Mi |

Kit was amazing to work with. Buying a vehicle out of state always made me VERY suspicious. I reached out to Kit he answered my questions? he did not pressure me and his description of the vehicles condition matched what the third party inspection showed!!!!? Go figure right? unfortunately this is not true for other dealers I reached out to?.The service and communication was excellent. Although I did not personally come down to the dealership or meet Kit I felt that I could trust them 100%. The entire process from getting the information I needed to making a decision, to purchasing the vehicle, to shipping the vehicle was exactly how I wanted to be treated! Kit, top notch job my friend! I will be back to purchase more vehicles in the future.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Dallas, TX |

Listed a great car at a great price. My wife and I left very happy with the experience and our new Lexus. My experience at other dealerships seemed very hit or miss with some sales people being very knowledgeable but busy and with others seeming not so knowledgeable and not so busy. Kit is knowledgeable and easy to talk to. We never felt rushed or like we were in anyway like we were wasting his or our time. Daimler is an excellent place to buy a car and I highly recommend it!

Car buying made EASY!

by from Venus, TX |

Kit was knowledgeable about the vehicles and all processes of buying a vehicle. He was easy to work with and helpful to answer any and all questions. There was a nice inventory and every aspect of the premises was very clean. The BEST part of all is that he was able to finance my car for even lower than my credit union. Hey Kit, I love my 2011 Ifiniti QX56. The ride is luxurious, with many great technological features and the Bose system is super.

Very proffesional

by from Dallas Texas |

Great cars, staff was friendly and got me approved quick im coming back for sure in the future.

Excellent! Will return for next vehicle!

by from Sulphur Springs, Texas |

My wife found a car she really liked the Audi A4 here from autotrader. I was surprised by the big and really nice selection of cars they had. Anything from a Dodge Viper to luxury cars and suvs. Really nice selection even had two of the same model car to choose from. Just got back home from picking up her car she really loves it.. Best part straight to the point no bull. Fastest car purchase ever. Highly recommend

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Dallas, Texas |

Purchased a 2007 BMW 328xi after coming to look at another vehicle, they have a great selection and keep all of the cars spotless. The salesman Kit was very helpful and easy going. Will definitely recommend this dealer to friends and family.

Easy as can be...

by from Desoto, TX |

No frills. Straight to the point. Easy to work with, no hassle. No selling. You pick the car you like, and they get out of your way so you can make a decision. No pressure. Great experience. Super clean facility. Once I decided on what I wanted. I was gone in my new car in less than 45minutes.