Daimler Motors

11525 Goodnight Ln, Dallas, TX 75229

Used 888-695-1072

Good Prices & Good People

by from Denton, TX |

If you?re looking for a car dealership without all the fast talking car salesman swarming you and pressuring you into buying a car, Daimler Motors is the place to go. This dealership has beautiful cars that are clearly well maintenance. Kit was very informative and had the paper work and financing done in less than an hour. I love my new Nissan 350Z; I have received tons of compliments. Thanks for making my car buying experience more than enjoyable. -Kristina

Kit is the man you want to see!!!!

by from dallas,tx |

Daimler motors is an awesome company. They really eliminate some of the hassles that come with buying a car. Its a very nice and squeaky clean facility and they treat you like family.the process was fast and i am more than thrilled with my car (05 Maxima). I wont be shopping anywhere else the next time i decide to buy. Kit was incredibly patient with me and made sure i was happy before i drove off the lot. I would recommend everyone i know to GO SEE KIT!!!!!

Great Experience!

by from Irving, TX |

This was my first time buying a car and the process was extremely fast and easy. Car (09 Jetta) looked great just like the pictures. They even beat the good financing option i already had. Have nothing but good things to say!

Great Service, friendly staff

by from Dallas, TX |

I was surprised by the quality of service I received at Daimler Motors. The customer service was incredible. Where other dealers turned me down or sugar coated the deal Kit, the representative, really took his time finding me- a first time buyer- the best deal from multiple banks. I am now the proud owner of an 07 BMW 335i. The quality of the vehicles are great and the prices are fair. I will definitely go back, as a first time buyer it was a great shopping experience.

Best Dealer! Very easy and quick experience.

by from Austin, TX |

This was the easiest car shopping, buying experience I have every had. Kit was very, honest, knowledgable, organized and professional. The car was exactly as advertised -- clean and ready to go. I would definitely recommend this dealer to my friends and family and I would go back and buy another car from them.

Great experience from a 'boutique' dealer

by from Dallas, TX |

I was looking for a very specific purchase, and I was very impressed with the direct service I received here. If you're looking for a personalized buying experience without any pushing or haggling, look no further. I couldn't be happier, and was honestly thinking of friends and family who might need a car so I could tip them off to this place. I will be back!

Fantastic buying experience

by from Carrollton, Texas |

I shopped online the night before, went in the morning to look at the car before work, and Kit got everything together for me so i could go on my lunch break and complete the purchase of my SAAB Aero convertible. The car runs beautifully and it appears to have been kept in near perfect condition. I highly recommend doing business with Daimler Motors! Thanks again Kit! -Steven

Great Service, Easy Process

by from Dallas, TX |

Easiest buying process I have ever had. Kit helped me get great financing for an excellent car that rides smooth and looks nice. Another sweet addition was that the tag, title and tax were added into the financing so there was no extra out of pocket for me. I would recommend Diamler Motors to any looking for a great car with no hassle from a used car sales-man pressuring you into buying. I will definitely go back.

Kit is the man!!

by from Fort Worth, Tx. |

felt right at home when I walked through the front door. very nice facility! KIT is awesome!

Dealership not interested in even replying

by from Metroplex, (Dallas, TX) |

Filled out request for information on vehicle and sent it in. Waited two days and all I can do is assume they do not want to talk to people that contact them through the Internet. Never heard back from them.

Daimler Motors responded to this review

November 1, 2013

Sir/Madam- Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Please be assured that you were not deliberately overlooked. We take pride in responding to each and every customer and would never intentionally avoid making contact with an interested buyer. We will look into technical issues related to the cars.com email submission process. We receive numerous contacts via this system daily and this is the first we have heard about problems being able to connect with us. We will make every effort to identify and correct any technical issues that exist. Should you decide to seek further information about the car in which you were interested, it would be our pleasure to serve you. If you are hesitant about using the on-line process, we are also available by phone at (972) 484-2200.