Daimler Motors

11525 Goodnight Ln, Dallas, TX 75229

Used 888-695-1072 Used 888-695-1072

Excellent! Will return for next vehicle!

by from Sulphur Springs, Texas |

My wife found a car she really liked the Audi A4 here from autotrader. I was surprised by the big and really nice selection of cars they had. Anything from a Dodge Viper to luxury cars and suvs. Really nice selection even had two of the same model car to choose from. Just got back home from picking up her car she really loves it.. Best part straight to the point no bull. Fastest car purchase ever. Highly recommend

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Dallas, Texas |

Purchased a 2007 BMW 328xi after coming to look at another vehicle, they have a great selection and keep all of the cars spotless. The salesman Kit was very helpful and easy going. Will definitely recommend this dealer to friends and family.

Easy as can be...

by from Desoto, TX |

No frills. Straight to the point. Easy to work with, no hassle. No selling. You pick the car you like, and they get out of your way so you can make a decision. No pressure. Great experience. Super clean facility. Once I decided on what I wanted. I was gone in my new car in less than 45minutes.

Great Experience

by from SANGER, TEXAS |

We were looking for a specific vehicle and Daimler Motors had it. Had been searching a wide area from DFW out and was glad to see the car we wanted was available locally. Relaxed buying experience, no pressure. Was allowed to spend time with the vehicle alone to inspect the car and make sure it was as represented (it was!). Test drove the car with no pressures. After checking out the car, I called the rest of the family to meet us there and while it took awhile for them to arrive as they got stuck in traffic, still no pressure to buy or make a commitment. We test drove two cars and finally settled on one. They have an enormous indoor storage facility with some really beautiful cars! They had the best price in the area by far. When we put the deal together, I left a CD in my trade-in and Kit mailed it back to me the next day! Excellent customer service. The entire transaction went smoothly- no problems, no surprises, no gotchas. I would definitely recommend this dealership to anyone looking for a pleasant shopping experience. Thanks for a pleasant used car buying process! We will be back!

Good people to deal with

by from Houston, Texas |

I was shopping for a car and had a friend in the area inspect the car for me. They were very accommodating without being pushy. It was a good deal on a good car. I ended up buying a car that was closer to me, but I would definitely consider buying from them in the future. They stock high quality, upscale cars.

Good Prices & Good People

by from Denton, TX |

If you?re looking for a car dealership without all the fast talking car salesman swarming you and pressuring you into buying a car, Daimler Motors is the place to go. This dealership has beautiful cars that are clearly well maintenance. Kit was very informative and had the paper work and financing done in less than an hour. I love my new Nissan 350Z; I have received tons of compliments. Thanks for making my car buying experience more than enjoyable. -Kristina

Kit is the man you want to see!!!!

by from dallas,tx |

Daimler motors is an awesome company. They really eliminate some of the hassles that come with buying a car. Its a very nice and squeaky clean facility and they treat you like family.the process was fast and i am more than thrilled with my car (05 Maxima). I wont be shopping anywhere else the next time i decide to buy. Kit was incredibly patient with me and made sure i was happy before i drove off the lot. I would recommend everyone i know to GO SEE KIT!!!!!

Great Experience!

by from Irving, TX |

This was my first time buying a car and the process was extremely fast and easy. Car (09 Jetta) looked great just like the pictures. They even beat the good financing option i already had. Have nothing but good things to say!

Great Service, friendly staff

by from Dallas, TX |

I was surprised by the quality of service I received at Daimler Motors. The customer service was incredible. Where other dealers turned me down or sugar coated the deal Kit, the representative, really took his time finding me- a first time buyer- the best deal from multiple banks. I am now the proud owner of an 07 BMW 335i. The quality of the vehicles are great and the prices are fair. I will definitely go back, as a first time buyer it was a great shopping experience.

Best Dealer! Very easy and quick experience.

by from Austin, TX |

This was the easiest car shopping, buying experience I have every had. Kit was very, honest, knowledgable, organized and professional. The car was exactly as advertised -- clean and ready to go. I would definitely recommend this dealer to my friends and family and I would go back and buy another car from them.