Daimler Motors

11525 Goodnight Ln, Dallas, TX 75229

Used 888-695-1072

GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from DALLAS TEXAS |

I have bought two cars in my life ,this one being the third and I have to say they made car buying easy. While shopping for a new preowned car ,, most car dealers did not call me back, sounded nonchalant about selling a car etc... Not Kit at Daimler Motors. He called me back ASAP. When i got to the dealership he had everything already printed out.I looked at my Car and said ,"oky i will take it ".Kit INSISTED that i get in the car and drive it around so that i could make sure that i was making the right choose. Thank you for making my car buying process fast and easy without buying a screwed up car. I love my New Preowned Mustang . SKB

honest place to buy your car

by from dallas tx |

My apology to kit he was trying to sell me a good car and the reason why he was taking long it was because he found out something wrong with the car. Thanks kit for being honest

Buying a car at Daimler Motors is as EASY AS 1-2-3

by from Plano, TX |

My wife and I were looking for a nice mid-size SUV (3rd car), something we can use on the weekends but also nice enough to go on road trips. Kit let us look thru his inventory without the any pressure of having him on our back, he also let us test drive the vehicle we chose without hesitation (didn't even as for our license & insurance card). After finalizing which vehicle was best suited for us we decided to go ahead with the next steps (inspection) so we asked Kit to hold the vehicle for us until we could get it inspected at a independent shop. Kit had no issues he even delivered the vehicle to the shop and bought it back to his dealership after the inspection. The auto shop stated there were no issues with the car during the inspection, that made my wife and I very happy and we told Kit we would come down to his dealership in a few days to purchase the car. When we came back a few days later we had all our paperwork in order as did Kit so it only took 10-15 minutes to complete not the 2-3 hours it takes at a large car dealership (i.e Ford,Toyota, Mercedes etc). The entire car buying process at Daimler Motors is very efficient and personable without any pressure. Kit, thanks again for all your help and making everything so simple without any pressure, we look forward to doing more business with you in the future!!!

Happy Car Owner

by from Dallas, TX |

Prepared with a check-list of cars to go see at dealerships on a Saturday morning, our first stop was Daimler Motors to just "look" at a Mercedes we saw in an online ad. We were pressed for time and needed to purchase a vehicle that same day. From the beginning Kit immediately took great care of us and worked with us and said we could be in a car by lunch time. The selection of luxury imported vehicles is impressive, very reasonably priced and in great condition. Another Lexus caught our attention, in almost pristine condition (only 1 previous owner). After the test drive we knew it would be our last stop. With all his help we no longer needed to spend the entire day searching for cars and dealership hopping. The entire process was very easygoing and Kit was straightforward from the beginning, which we truly appreciated. He was able to get us a better rate than the bank originally financing my loan. True to his word, by lunch time we drove away happy with the Lexus ES330 we purchased. We will know where to go first when we look to purchase a vehicle in the future.

really bad customer service

by from dallas tx |

Kit said he was going to Call me when he got the car back last Monday so we can finish the deal well I never got the call poor customer service and I never got the chance to look at the car and he didnt bother to call me wow looks like he didnt want my business

Daimler Motors responded to this review

May 29, 2013

SIr, we regret this misunderstanding. I am glad that we have spoken and your concern has been resolved. As we indicated on our phone call, when we have a seriously interested buyer, such as yourself, we remove the listed car from our online inventory in order to secure it for the potential buyer and reduce the number of inquiries about the car. I hope that you will find that the 2001 Ford Mustang Cobra meets your expectations. We look forward to your business.

Easy transaction, good buying experience

by from Austin, TX |

Had a great experience buying a car at this dealership. Kit was easy to deal with and low pressure. The car I bought was priced well. I drove up from Austin on a Saturday to buy the car, and a minor problem developed on my test drive, a gasket leak that made driving back to Austin iffy. Kit got the repair done while I waited. Paperwork was a breeze, everything was ready when I got there, it was a painless experience. And I love my new-to-me BMW.

Good cars, good people

by from Kansas City, KS |

Was looking for a very hard-to-find luxury car out-of-state. Kit was great to work with and the vehicle was in pristine shape. The prices are as listed only, but they don't load too much on the back end so I guess that's okay. Was a bit wary since the previous owner didn't keep the service books but Kit was willing to hold it for me until I could have it inspected in an independent shop. Everything checked out with that pre-purchase inspection and a month later, couldn't be happier with my purchase. Shop with confidence, I bet every car on their lot is a keeper. Thanks Kit!

GREAT SERVICE

by from DALLAS, TX |

The salesman was awesome. After picking out my vehicle, I had to leave for a family emergency and was gone for about a week. After informing the salesman of my situation he held onto the vehicle for me until I got back in town to close the deal, although there were several oother customers who was interested in purchasing the same vehicle. He made what started out to be a rough week into a better week after closing the deal on my new BMW. Thanks for everything.

Kit Got it Done

by from Dallas, TX |

I was very pleased with my experience with this dealer. I bought a 2006 F250 Crew Cab 4X4 from them. Despite the vehicle's age, it was exceptionally clean and had only 35,000 miles. The vehicle was everything the advertisement claimed that it would be. The facility was a warehouse/office, which was not what I expected, but the place was immaculate and the staff was courteous. My lackluster credit history had left me no reason to be confident that I could qualify to finance this vehicle. I especially liked the way that I was able to see if I could get financed before wasting any of their time or mine. The entire process was efficiently streamlined. Kit was very clear in explaining everything that I needed to bring with me and I completed my purchase within one hour. I got a fair price for my trade and Kit was able to get me a decent interest rate, all things considered. Who could ask for anything more?

Serendipity

by from Dallas, TX |

Kit is the best! We showed up after hours on a whim and were lucky enough that Kit was opening the shop to show another customer his fleet of cars. At no point did he make us feel that we were intruding or causing an inconvenience. Even though it was Friday evening, he let us take our time and inspect the vehicle at our leisure. He even offered to stay at the shop while we went to the next dealership (actually scheduled appointment) and looked at the same vehicle. Suffice it to say, we are glad we made a detour to Kit's shop. His vehicle was better, at a lower price and was able to beat our bank's pre-approved rate!! The entire process was fast and efficient and very personable. We will definitely start our search for the next car at Daimler Motors. He has made fans for life.