Daimler Motors

2750 Electronic Ln, Dallas, TX 75220

Used 888-695-1072

really bad customer service

by from dallas tx |

Kit said he was going to Call me when he got the car back last Monday so we can finish the deal well I never got the call poor customer service and I never got the chance to look at the car and he didnt bother to call me wow looks like he didnt want my business

Daimler Motors responded to this review

May 29, 2013

SIr, we regret this misunderstanding. I am glad that we have spoken and your concern has been resolved. As we indicated on our phone call, when we have a seriously interested buyer, such as yourself, we remove the listed car from our online inventory in order to secure it for the potential buyer and reduce the number of inquiries about the car. I hope that you will find that the 2001 Ford Mustang Cobra meets your expectations. We look forward to your business.

Easy transaction, good buying experience

by from Austin, TX |

Had a great experience buying a car at this dealership. Kit was easy to deal with and low pressure. The car I bought was priced well. I drove up from Austin on a Saturday to buy the car, and a minor problem developed on my test drive, a gasket leak that made driving back to Austin iffy. Kit got the repair done while I waited. Paperwork was a breeze, everything was ready when I got there, it was a painless experience. And I love my new-to-me BMW.

Good cars, good people

by from Kansas City, KS |

Was looking for a very hard-to-find luxury car out-of-state. Kit was great to work with and the vehicle was in pristine shape. The prices are as listed only, but they don't load too much on the back end so I guess that's okay. Was a bit wary since the previous owner didn't keep the service books but Kit was willing to hold it for me until I could have it inspected in an independent shop. Everything checked out with that pre-purchase inspection and a month later, couldn't be happier with my purchase. Shop with confidence, I bet every car on their lot is a keeper. Thanks Kit!

GREAT SERVICE

by from DALLAS, TX |

The salesman was awesome. After picking out my vehicle, I had to leave for a family emergency and was gone for about a week. After informing the salesman of my situation he held onto the vehicle for me until I got back in town to close the deal, although there were several oother customers who was interested in purchasing the same vehicle. He made what started out to be a rough week into a better week after closing the deal on my new BMW. Thanks for everything.

Kit Got it Done

by from Dallas, TX |

I was very pleased with my experience with this dealer. I bought a 2006 F250 Crew Cab 4X4 from them. Despite the vehicle's age, it was exceptionally clean and had only 35,000 miles. The vehicle was everything the advertisement claimed that it would be. The facility was a warehouse/office, which was not what I expected, but the place was immaculate and the staff was courteous. My lackluster credit history had left me no reason to be confident that I could qualify to finance this vehicle. I especially liked the way that I was able to see if I could get financed before wasting any of their time or mine. The entire process was efficiently streamlined. Kit was very clear in explaining everything that I needed to bring with me and I completed my purchase within one hour. I got a fair price for my trade and Kit was able to get me a decent interest rate, all things considered. Who could ask for anything more?

Serendipity

by from Dallas, TX |

Kit is the best! We showed up after hours on a whim and were lucky enough that Kit was opening the shop to show another customer his fleet of cars. At no point did he make us feel that we were intruding or causing an inconvenience. Even though it was Friday evening, he let us take our time and inspect the vehicle at our leisure. He even offered to stay at the shop while we went to the next dealership (actually scheduled appointment) and looked at the same vehicle. Suffice it to say, we are glad we made a detour to Kit's shop. His vehicle was better, at a lower price and was able to beat our bank's pre-approved rate!! The entire process was fast and efficient and very personable. We will definitely start our search for the next car at Daimler Motors. He has made fans for life.

Going With Gut

by from Baton Rouge, LA |

I phoned this dealer today to inquire about a Mercedes I've been in the market for, for 2 months. Having had poor success with purchasing out of town, I inquired about the process. Just as these reviews read, Kit told me all he needs is my word that I will buy and he will deal with my bank in my home town, on Monday. He even said I could get the vehicle shipped to me as opposed to an 8-hour drive back to the dealer and putting those miles on my new (new to me) vehicle. I am very excited and truly hope my drive tomorrow will not be met with a sham and disappointment.

out of state purchase

by from Dallas TX |

First time buying a luxury car out of state so I was skeptical to start deal without seeing car. Car was an 06 Mercedes cls 500special designo addition with 18k miles. Did the car fax and decided to jump on this car, had concerns that someone more willing to pay workout seeing the car would steal the car from me but Kit stirred me that once we had a verbal agreement on the car that it was as good as sold.He was even able to beat the rate my bank gave me. He picked me up from my hotel and had everything ready to go with no surprises was on my way after text driving within an hour. Made the buying process nice and simple and was pretty cool guy making sure I was 100 percent satisfied with purchase.Would definitely recommend this company and will look to see what they have when I buy again.Great work Kit, he is still trying to hunt down spare key even after the sell, will Lety you guys know how that turns out with another review.

2006 cls out of state purchase

by from Dallas, TX |

Started a out of state purchase after seeing the car online. Had a verbal agreement without any money transfer while several offered to wire money in mists of deal, Kit the dealer honored his word and made the selling process nice and simple. No surprises when I traveled to dealer to complete the deal and was on my way within an hour. Would definitely recommend this dealer.

Awesome dealer

by from San Antonio TX |

They have a very great selection of luxury and sports cars all of which are in excellent condition and fairlypriced. The customer service was excellent.