Daimler Motors

2750 Electronic Ln, Dallas, TX 75220

Used 888-695-1072

Great Service and Followup

by from Little Rock AR |

We bought a 2011 Lexus RX350 from Kit at Daimler Motors...it was a smooth trouble free process. We flew in...they met us at the airport and within 15 minutes we were on our way. We noticed that the luggage cover was missing but they are taking care of it. I will buy from them in the future.

Nguyen

by from Irving, TX |

I bought 3 cars from this place. Truly exceptional customer service!!!! What an outstanding experience and all thanks to KIT. He went above and beyond to make sure that we were 100% satisfied with our BMW experience and my C350 and my mother's C300. I have dealt with numerous dealers in the past and I can honestly say that these guys are the real deal. A true asset to DFW European Automobile family. Kit really went to bat for us and did everything as a team to ensure that we were happy and that I got EXACTLY what I wanted. I highly recommend Daimler Motors, I am absolutely ecstatic with my MB C350., but more importantly I are elated to know that Kit from Daimler Motors is really there to help me!!! Plus, their follow-up is amazing. I went back to the dealership about a week later and can honestly say that I felt so welcomed and felt as if I'd known Kit for years...It was like going to visit old friends. For all that Kit at Daimler Motors do and for the outstanding customer service...we applaud you!!!! THANK YOU!!!!

Love my new car! Great experience.

by from Dallas, TX |

I was in the market for a used car and did a lot of looking before I purchased my car from this place. They were patient with me and helped me with financing. I didn't feel pressured at all. I recommend them highly. It has been about 3 weeks and I am an very pleased with my new car.

Buyers Beware

by from Longview, TX |

I was shopping for a 2009 Mercedes E350 which is still listed on their website. According to the description from the dealer the car has a "Clean and Clear Carfax". After inspecting the car I noticed that the right rear tire was worn down to the cords while the other tires seemed to be ok which just did not look right. I pulled my own Carfax and it came up that the car had structual damage which was dislosed by the seller at the auction so the dealer new about the damage. Please beware of this dealer as they certainly tried to misrepresent this car to me. Thankfully I did not buy it!!!

Daimler Motors responded to this review

January 4, 2013

Sir, we are sorry about your unpleasant experience. Once this matter was brought to our attention, we reviewed our records and contacted the auto auction. On the date our buyer purchased this vehicle, the Carfax vehicle history report was indeed Clean & Clear. However, some time after that, the Carfax report indicated otherwise. As you may be aware, Carfax has recently been involved in a case action lawsuit (Davis v. Carfax) due to problems with the timeliness of their disclosures. This was certainly not an error or misrepresentation on our part. As such, we have always recommended that customers take any car that they are interested in buying, for a pre-sale inspection, as Carfax reports can not be solely depended upon.

Buying used luxury car

by from Sherman, Texas |

Great place!! The place was immaculate and had top quality, luxury cars at a reasonable price. The buying experience was great, no going back and forth with negotiations. They actually beat my interest rate from the bank.I will be back in several months to trade/buy another car. I would recommend this place to anybody. Trust me before I purchased this vehicle, I had looked at hundreds of used Infiniti's and dealerships.

Initial Response, but fall off

by from Minneapolis, MN |

Although I did get an response initially, when we started working through the details the responses dropped off. I was looking for a used car and one that they had, but did not fit into their core brands, as well as was quite a distance from that location.

PERFECT PLACE TO GET YOUR CAR!!

by from DALLAS |

I pulled in and was VERY IMPRESSED with the whole look and feel of this place. I WAS VERY SURPRISED to see they the car I chose to purchase in cash from this site was held their nice car GARAGE for me. They have a VERY GOOD selection of vehicles AND the car salesman seem very friendly. I can't wait to go back and finally pick my new ride that I'll be buying from them in the morning. (with cash this time which is the ONLY reason why I didn't leave with my beauty today) YESSSSS!! P.S....I honestly can't believe that I'm the FIRST to leave a review on this car lot. Oh well, it makes it EVEN MORE SPECIAL for me. LOL