Too Hot Motors

5974 E Speedway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85712

Used 888-375-2316

Great Used Car

by from Tucson, Az |

I have to say that my experience with Too Hot Motors was the best. Erika was great. She made my time very relaxing and comfortable. I ended up with a great little car for my daughter - she loves it. Thanks Too Hot Motors.

Too Hot Motors responded to this review

December 31, 2013

Thank you Hector! We are glad you enjoyed your buying experience here. Customer service is our priority and hope that we can assist you with any future automotive needs!

Great deals on clean cars

by from Tucson AZ |

We had been looking for a used car for our 18 yr old son and the Salesperson, Will Nies at Too Hot Motors was absolutely wonderful. He helped us watch for the perfect car that we could afford. Finding an honest and helpful car salesman is worth it's weight in gold ... as the saying goes! You can't beat Too Hot Motors and Will Nies are the BEST! GO see them for you next car!!

Happy With Service and Car

by from Tucson, AZ |

Too Hot Motors is a family owned business, and the owner and staff are very friendly and accommodating. I received exceptional service and a great car at a good price. I will definitely be back when I need to purchase another vehicle.

First Time Buyer

by from Tucson, AZ |

It was time for me to buy a new car but I wanted to do this on my own and with no help from any of my family. A friend had recommended me to this dealership so already I was feeling good about it. I had saved up enough for a decent down payment and wanted an SUV. The sales man was friendly and helped me to get into a car that I actually wanted. With my lack of credit history and being anything from perfect, he was able to get me into a quality car that suits me perfectly. Like my friend before, I would recommend doing business with this company again. In a few years, I will want something more and my first stop will be this place. Thank you guys for your helping me to accomplish one more step in being independent.

Wonderful Service!!

by from Tucson, AZ |

I found Too Hot Motors online and could not be happier with my purchase. I wanted a used Honda and had been doing some searching for a while. I bought a 2005 Honda Accord with low miles, in excellent condition at a very reasonable price. They where very straight forward and even showed me what repairs had been done on the car. They just really seem like people who stand behind their work. They really helped to make the whole car buying process as easy as possible. I have already recommended them to a few friends in the market for new cars.

Happy with my new car! Made buying easy and fast!

by from Tucson, AZ |

My friend recommended them to me to purchase my first car, they were extremely helpful throughout the whole process! Which was surprisingly easy even though I had no credit. The owner even delivered the car to my house! I will definitely come back to them to find any cars I need in the future. I love my 07 Altima!