Too Hot Motors

5974 E Speedway Blvd, Tucson, AZ 85712

Used 888-375-2316

Truly Amazing

by from Tucson, AZ |

Will Nies & T.C. were so Great! Incredibly helpful and knowledgeable!

Nissan 350Z

by from Tucson,AZ |

today was a fantastic experience! Very friendly and helpful. Will come back and refer to everyone I know. TC was great!

Exceeding Expectations

by from Tucson,AZ |

Met with Will and Hawk, could not find the vehicle of our dreams until we met at Too Hot. Too Hot was very accommodating and their word means everything to us. I highly recommend going to Too Hot first, they will understand your needs and wants and make it happen! Thanks Will and Hawk!....T.C. too!

Do not go to Too Hot Motors!!

by from Tucson arizona |

I bought a used vehicle from Too Hot Motors in January. As I drove away I noticed one of dad players in the backseat did not work. I called immediately the next day and was told that it would be replaced. I called back a week later and was told they were still looking for a replacement dvd player and could not find one but they said they would keep looking. It has been 4 months and I have called back and even gone down to Too Hot MOtors and they keep giving me the run around. Today the owner Will got in an aruement with me and said it had been 4 months since I purchased vehicle and since it did not state in the contract he would not fix the dvd player, which is not fair since I realized the problem as soon as I drove away and I was given their word that it would be fixed. The dvd players were one of the reasons I purchased the vehicle. They also told me that they would steam our seatbelts because of the stains, they said they would buy mats because the vehicle did not come with any, and they said they would fix the tire pressure sensors since they were bad which I also noticed after driving away. They are liars at Too Hot Motors. I called and didn't get a returned call. Whatever u do...do not buy a vehicle from here. They do not keep their word!

Too Hot Motors responded to this review

April 18, 2015

This customer purchased a 07 Tahoe on 01/19/2015 and traded a Chevy 1500 that had a malfunctioning rear entertainment and 6 disc player which the customer did not disclose. All work promised on our ?Work Order Form? was completed or compensated for. We additionally replaced a power folding mirror that failed after the purchase and at no cost to the customer. Then the customer then contacts us after the fact and requested us to repair the rear entertainment monitor that had a broken hinge we offered to help assistance with a solution and we took the Tahoe to the Specialists repair facility and also contacted a service vendor to help with this new issue. We quoted the repair cost to the customer and never heard from the customer for weeks. Then we received a message four months later at 3 am in the morning stating that we haven?t returned their calls. We returned the customers call and left multiple messages to contact us during business hours. The customer then arrived at dealership and requested us to give them floor mats instead of dying the carpet because his wife was pregnant. Then the customer demanded the difference between the actual payoff and payoff figure that the customer provided to us the day of purchase. The customer stated it was a few hundred dollars which ended up being only a $56 dollars difference. We issued a check for $150 for floors mats and $56 for the payoff. In addition we allowed the customer to use our wholesale account to receive a discount of $600 on upgraded rims and tires. We do our best keep our customers happy but we can?t continue making repairs for months down the road without a warranty in place. It?s unfortunate that we can?t make every customer happy but we strive to put a smile on everyone?s face.

Exactly What I Wanted

by from Tucson, AZ |

It was good. I got exactly what I wanted with no questions.

I got the best F-150 for sale in Tucson!

by from Tucson,AZ |

Was looking for a good F-150 for over 2 weeks! These guys had the best one hands down. They got it done!

No "Car Dealer Drama" here!

by from Tucson, AZ |

Will is professional and friendly. We made our purchase with no "car dealer drama" and that was appreciated. The lot appeared to have only nice quality cars and we are thrilled with our Subaru!

Chevy HD2500

by from Tucson, AZ |

Overall a great experience. T.C. was very helpful and made it easy. I will buy another vehicle from Too Hot Motors in the future.

Love my new car!

by from Tucson, Arizona |

I am so grateful for Too Hot Motors. This was the first car I have ever bought and was very nervous. Will made sure I was comfortable with every aspect of my new car before letting me leave, he went out of his way to give me the time I needed to make a smooth and easy decision. I LOVE my new car, and I would recommend this dealership to any of my family and friends! Thank you!!

Jorge Marcos

by from Tucson AZ |

Great Place the owner Will was great and made the process simple and I got the car the next day. I would Highly Recommend them for anyone looking for a used car.