Ziepke Motors

6524 L St, Suite 110, Omaha, NE 68117

Used 866-624-4291

Great Service

by from Omaha, Nebraska |

Great service. Recommend Dealer has vehicles inspected by a certified mechanic before selling. If not repaired they should document items that need repair to inform the buyer.

My Buying Experience A+

by from Emmetsburg, IA |

Want to take a moment to say how please I am with my 2003 Jeep Rubicon purchase from your dealership. It?s everything you said it was, including the ?noisy? mud tires, but that?s OK?I like it. The price was excellent compared to the value I received in the transaction. This Jeep looks brand new and Very pleased.

Great Service

by from Lincoln, NE |

Bought a Jeep a month ago. The whole experience was great. Very informative and helpful from beginning to end.

Great experience

by from Lincoln NE |

Very easy buying experience. He keeps nice clean cars on the lot. The El Camino was A nice clean start that won't take much to be show quality.

Exceptional Service

by from Oakland, IA |

We have been looking for quite sometime for a jeep, we drove by Ziepke and was interested in a jeep they had. From the time we stopped and looked at the vehicle, we were treated with great respect. Brian was very knowledgeable and we felt very comfortable with him. His staff was also great. I would recommend any of our friends if they are in the line or car purchasing to give him a ring.

Great Service!!!

by from Omaha, NE |

I was very happy with the service and the vehicle we had found. We looked at many other places before we had reached Ziepke Motors. Spoke to Brian he went out of his way to help us and just gave us that feeling that we weren't getting a bad deal. He was very helpful in making sure everything was working with the used car we had purchased. I will continue to take my vehicle to them for maintenance or any repairs as I trust them and know they will honestly take care of it! In the future I will tell all of my friends and family to go to him when buying a vehicle if they are looking for a good deal from a nice guy!