Car Werks

3838 Brooks St, Missoula, MT 59804

Returning & Referring Customer

by from Lolo, MT |

Jack and the staff (Larry) are very family friendly! We have bought 3 cars over the years from these guys and will keep going back. They are low pressure and willing to let you shop. They are specialists at car financing, trades or whatever your predicament, Jack knows how to help.

Honest

by from Missoula Mt |

We have bought two vehicles from Jack and we are very pleased, and will continue to do our business with him.

Great Customer Service

by from Boise, Idaho |

Great doing business with these guys! We were from out of town and they made sure all of our questions and concerns were answered. They were completely honest and wanted to make sure we were happy with the vehicle. They even went out of their way to have it detailed, oil changed and tires rotated. Trevor was super nice and easy to work with....not pushy at all! We would highly recommend buying a car from Car Werks.

May 3, 2013

Thank you for your kind words I am glad you are enjoying your new car!

Should have waited ...

by from Missoula, Mt |

Bought my car a few months ago . Broke down almost immediately. They helped fix it whichwas Above and beyond , but right after l got the car back , found out that the timing belt , water pump needed to be replaced . it will end up costing me $ 1,000 to get that fixed on top of all the other problems . l know Cars have responsibilities . but everything to go bad at the same time. Yay for paying over $300 a month to not bearded drive my car. Oh well, live and learn I guess. Now to pay it off so l can get a car that actually runs. Only 18 more payments to go! Gah! But other than that . Carwerks Customer Service was great, worked with my horrible credit, JustWould never byanoahn car from them again '

May 3, 2013

As an auto dealer we try to make sure our cars and trucks leave the store in good working order unfortunately we have no way of knowing what problems may occur after someone has purchased a vehicle. We offer extended warranty on all the vehicles we sell in order to help with unknown problems. We would be happy to speak with youu any time and try to trade yo out of the car your driving and get you into a nicer more reliable car. I am sorry you were not happy and I will do my best to correct that in the future. Thank you for your review. Trevor

Thanks Big Jim

by from missoula mt |

I appreciated the honesty and friendliness of the staff. I felt no pressure to make an instant decision. I also appreciated the fact that you were open on sunday most dealers in missoula are closed and it was my only day to shop. I love my new car...

January 25, 2013

Great bunch of guys

by from Missoula |

I had shopped at several dealers in missoula and I had a few problems to overcome. The guys at Car Werks were very friendly and went out of their way to get me into a truck....Other dealers just walked away from me... Thanks Jack i will be sending all my friends and family your way.

February 19, 2013

Thank you for the kind words we work hard to make everyone feel like family

Explorer

by from Missoula, MT |

We purchased a vehicle from Car Werks 7 months ago and they STILL have not provided us with the title; just a myriad of excuses. Now when we call they don't answer the phone. They are unprofessional and dishonest. I will NEVER purchase a vehicle from them again!

January 11, 2013

Mr. Explorer 2012 purchased a 2006 ford explorer at our dealership on 06/03/12 and his title was delivered on 06/17/12 to the North Dakota Department of transportation in Watford City ND. The customer had 40 days to license the vehicle. They attempted to license the vehicle sometime in November after the 40 day permit had been expired for several months; at that time we were notified that the customer needed a replacement title due to the title being lost or misplaced. As soon as we were aware of the lost title we requested a duplicate Title from the state of Montana. The state of Montana generated a replacement title on December 10th 2012. We are waiting for the state to release the duplicate title and it will be forwarded to the customer at that time. Copies of all title work and correspondence will be provided upon request. Our hours of operations are from 9-6 M-Sat and when customer?s calls after business hours the calls are usually not returned until the next day. We are sorry for the inconvenience, but lost or misplaced title work by a third party requires several months of red tape paper work to have a replacement issued by the state of Montana.

Great Experience, made buying easy.

by from Missoula |

This place is great, they were all about helping me get what I wanted, not what some salesman wanted to sell me, they helped me with financing, even though I had a few bumps in my credit.... payment I could afford.

November 21, 2012

Thank you for your input I hope you enjoy your new car

Great Customer Service

by from Missoula, MT |

I bought my truck fom car werks a few months ago and I love it. The truck was in great condition, has low miles, and has been reliable ever since. The salesman were friendly and helped me find what I was looking for. The buying process was simple, well explained, and did not take hardly any time. They offered a carfax for my vehicle as well as an optional warranty. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a quality used car.

September 19, 2012

NIce people, Nice Trucks, and I got a good price

by from Missoula |

I purchased a 2003 dodge 2500 I shopped everywhere to find a truck with a 6spd transmission. Not only did they have one they did act like it was the last one on the planet. I am very happy and would send my friends and family to them. If your looking for something different they probably have it.

January 12, 2013

Thank you for shopping with us we try hard to help everyone find what they want.