Saybrook Buick GMC

225 Middlesex Turnpike, Old Saybrook, CT 06475

by from Hiaddam, CT |

This was a non-pressured experience. Sales people and finance personel were very friendly and helpful. Provided many choices for exactly what was wanted by the customer. They have gained a loyal customer, who highly recommends this dealership to anyone who is interested in purchasing or leasing a new vehicle, or buying a used vehicle. Thank you Heather, Susan, and Jeff for all your time and help. Being back in a GMC has put me in seventh heaven!

Poor the consumers

by from Old Saybrook Ct |

I would not recommend purchasing from this organization. The I owe you paper they give you isn't what's promised. You can find the same deals at other dealerships

Service Department

by from Old Saybrook, CT |

Buying my Sierra At Saybrook Buick GMC was the best buying experience I've ever had- and in my 50 years of driving, I've bought a lot of cars from dealers! My most recent visit for service was also perfect. Excellent work, done earlier than promised. What else can a person ask for?

Great staff! Always helpful and not pushy!

by from Higganum, CT |

Nice coffee station with cold refreshments and treats!

Great Service Department

by from Old Lyme, CT |

I had an issue with my GMC Terrain, and even though I did not purchase it from them they quickly diagnosed the problem. It was covered under warranty, and they were able to get the parts in and perform the repairs quickly. Nikki in the service department did a great job of communicating and having the repairs done in a timely manner. Thanks!

Wonderful place to buy a car!!

by from Waterford, CT |

From the moment I spoke with a sales associate on the phone and walked through their doors, my experience with Saybrook Buick GMC has been phenomenal. They were very kind, friendly, and professional. When looking at cars and discussing pricing they didn't make me feel stupid; they worked hard as a team (huge shoutout to Sales Consultants Susan Pollack and Robin Sloop and owner Tom Pipoli!!) to ensure that I would be able to afford a car that would work for my wants and needs. After shopping around at other car dealerships (only reason I went somewhere else is because I've always been taught to shop around for anything), I noticed their lack of professionalism and overall not care about me but care more about the sale attitude. I didn't get that from anyone at Saybrook Buick GMC. So a few months later I went back to Saybrook Buick GMC mostly for the fact that I knew I could be honest with them and trust them to truly watch out for me. They had my best interest and needs in mind from the beginning, and were not wanting to just screw me over as most car dealerships do. It has been an absolute pleasure doing business with them and I highly recommend them to anyone in search of a car, who is trading in a car, or simply needs a friendly hello and cup of coffee.

Worst Dealership to purchase from and to Service

by from Madison CT |

WORST DEALERSHIP Experience I have ever had! I have been back to the service department 6 times including the initial complaint while on the test drive to purchase. To date The problem has not been resolved. Now they tell me I can "Pay for new brake rotors" I would not recommend this dealership to my worst enemy!

Great family atmosphere

by from Derby Ct |

I saw a new 2015 gmc 3500 pickup on there website. This particular truck is not that common so I was willing to travel all the way from Derby Ct to Saybrook Ct and hour and twenty minute ride. It was well worth the trip. From purchase to delivery was excellent. The service dept with all the work they had accommodated me and saw to it that i was able to leave with a new truck that day so that I would not have to make a long trip the next day. All of the staff was friendly, treated you like family. I would ask you to give these folks a try when you need to purchase your next automobile. I promise you will not be disappointed. I was so impressed by these folks, even though it's a long drive I will be having all my service done their as well.

WOW!!!!! Why can't everyone be like this!

by from Groton, MA |

So my car broke down as I was leaving from vacation at the CT shore in Old Lyme. I had my 2008 Yukon XL Denali towed to Saybrook GMC, the closest GM dealer. Scott and Bob in service were amazing!! Attentive. Respectful. And informative. It was a very unusual problem that I had with the truck, and it took 3 days to finally get it fixed. Going into the dealer to pick it up, Scott again was very pleasant to deal with, and took me over the issue step by step. He then told me it took 13 hours to diagnose the issue. So here comes the bill... and I was billed for TWO HOURS OF LABOR!!! I thought for sure I would be billed for the whole 13 hours, and was expecting a monster invoice. I was only billed for the labor that actually was done to resolve the issue. AMAZING!!!!! -Kevin

Truck repair

by from Westbrook, CT |

The level of professionalism exhibited by the service writer, parts manager and staff wsa excellent. My vehicle was not pirchased from this dealership & is a 2001 model which made no difference to the staff and was treated as though I were a long time customer.