Saybrook Buick GMC

225 Middlesex Turnpike, Old Saybrook, CT 06475

New 866-795-0321
Used 877-735-0033
Service 888-241-8743

Get the best prices up front - No haggle, No hassle.

by from Hiaddam, CT |

This was a non-pressured experience. Sales people and finance personel were very friendly and helpful. Provided many choices for exactly what was wanted by the customer. They have gained a loyal customer, who highly recommends this dealership to anyone who is interested in purchasing or leasing a new vehicle, or buying a used vehicle. Thank you Heather, Susan, and Jeff for all your time and help. Being back in a GMC has put me in seventh heaven!

WOW!!!!! Why can't everyone be like this!

by from Groton, MA |

So my car broke down as I was leaving from vacation at the CT shore in Old Lyme. I had my 2008 Yukon XL Denali towed to Saybrook GMC, the closest GM dealer. Scott and Bob in service were amazing!! Attentive. Respectful. And informative. It was a very unusual problem that I had with the truck, and it took 3 days to finally get it fixed. Going into the dealer to pick it up, Scott again was very pleasant to deal with, and took me over the issue step by step. He then told me it took 13 hours to diagnose the issue. So here comes the bill... and I was billed for TWO HOURS OF LABOR!!! I thought for sure I would be billed for the whole 13 hours, and was expecting a monster invoice. I was only billed for the labor that actually was done to resolve the issue. AMAZING!!!!! -Kevin

Truck repair

by from Westbrook, CT |

The level of professionalism exhibited by the service writer, parts manager and staff wsa excellent. My vehicle was not pirchased from this dealership & is a 2001 model which made no difference to the staff and was treated as though I were a long time customer.

Darren and Mary

by from Cheshire, CT |

Susan Pollack was outstanding. It was the easiest car buying process ever!

Out state purchase made easy

by from Yorktown, VA |

Purchased a used car from VA for my son. Andrea was extremely helpful and went out of her way to make sure I had all the information I needed on the car. Jeff made paperwork simple and the rest of the staff was very friendly. Extremely happy with the purchase! Would do it again.

How it should be.

by from E. Hartford, CT |

A pleasure from start to finish.No pressure, no gimmicks, simple and to the point just the way it should be.

Very satisfied

by from Cromwell ct |

The experience I had at this dealership was the best, My sales rep Susan took the time to show many different models and help me find the one that fit me best. she worked out a great deal for me and I couldn't be happier with my new GMC Acadia love the car. Loved the dealership experience you people have just earned a loyal. Customer who will be back for future cars. thankyou Susan. Thankyou Tom .

Great service pleasant salesman

by from New haven CT |

My salesman was great he exhausted all options to get me into a vehicle very satisfied customer

Great Place to Buy a Car

by from Branford, CT |

What a great place buy a car, they had the best price out the three dealers I had shopped at.

Happy Customer

by from Old Lyme |

Lewis is a great salesperson not pushy at all. He listened to my needs and found we the perfect car. I got the car I wanted at a great price. The rest of the staff is also friendly and make you feel like you are dealing with a family member. Keep up the great work everyone at Sun Harbor Motors