Trend Motors VW

Service 888-423-1782

Get Komfortable, Always Welcome

Best car buying experience

by from Rockaway, NJ |

I've had the best car buying experience with Trend Motors VW (used car). I recommend Trend motors to my friends. The car salesman are great and help me get into a new car. I went to several car dealerships in the area and the salesman tried to bully me into an overpriced car that I didn't want. The salesmen made me feel comfortable and were honest. I will always get my cars from Trend Motors and save myself the frustration going to another dealer.

First Class Service

by from New York |

I purchased my latest VW from Trend, with a blind call to the dealership looking for a specific model that I couldn't find anywhere. Dean delievered! We never went to the dealership, and did the entire transaction over the phone. The car was many many miles (and states) away, so Dean had the car delivered to our doorstep. Every part of the transaction was handled patiently and professionally. Everyone involved has been responsive, attentive and positive. I've spoken to some pretty nice people there. I will definitely buy another car from Trend. Nothing was a problem, and I think they make it their business to do business that way. Don't hesitate. These are the good guys!

Happy Son

by from Hawthorne, NJ |

My son had a set amount of money he was given to purchase a used car. We had been to several dealers and none could help us til we got to Trend Motors. We saw a car on TrueCar and went in to look at it and it was a perfect fit for my son. We were able to negotiate with Rich Rodriquez for a price that worked great for my son.Rich took the time to speak with my son and me as well to learn what we needed and was able to deliver the right price and value for us. I would recommend him and Trend Motors to family and friends. Great buying experience. Not pushy like at some dealers. Helpful and customer centric.

Purchasing a pre-owned car

by from Nazareth, PA |

My daughter and I were searching for a nice, reliable pre-owned car for a couple of weeks via internet and local car lots. We came across a vehicle online being sold by Trend Motors. Shortly after expressing interest in a particular vehicle, we received a response from Rich, a sales rep. I appreciated his honesty and insight on the phone so we decided to take the one-hour trip to Rockaway, NJ. Neither my daughter nor I was disappointed. The quality of the vehicles displayed was impressive as well as the genuine courtesy that was given by all. I would most definitely put my trust in Rich and Trend Motors again should the need arise. It was so very well worth the trip.

Bought 2014 Mustang

by from Brooklyn NY |

The best, Tony the salesman, Mike the finance guy and Rick the salesman were all great. Beyond professional. Thank you.

All you need to know: GLENN HAGEN

by from Clifton, New Jersey |

If it wasn't for GLENN HAGEN I would not have my new, beautiful red VW Tiguan. My wife had a very low monthly payment in mind. Glenn made it happen! The Tiguan has 4Motion all wheel drive, too! The car was ready to be delivered at the appointment time. It was totally clean and ready to go. I will go to Trend Motors and Glenn Hagen for all my cars. You should too!

Wonderful car buying experience!

by from Towaco, NJ |

My daughter received her driver's license in January so we needed an additional car in the family. We started looking back in September/October just to see what are options were, but in no immediate rush as we still had several months to decide. We visited a few different dealerships, including a couple of different VW dealers. We really liked the Passat Sport but it was being priced quite a bit higher than we were looking to spend for a third car. We finally ended up at Trend Motors and, to cut a long story short, the treatment we received coupled with the lease deal they gave us, suddenly made our decision a no-brainer. Luke, our customer service rep/salesperson, made it a pleasurable experience from beginning to end. He took us on a couple of different test drives until we found just the right car ...... right down to the color! He was extremely knowledgeable and was able to answer all of our technical questions about the many different features. It was also a very low-pressure sale as he showed great patience in allowing us to hold off on completing the sale for a couple of weeks while holding the same price, as we were having our driveway repaved. Even the closing process was a breeze, and my daughter is loving her new car! This was by far the least stressful car buying process I've ever experienced and I highly recommend Luke and the rest of the staff at Trend the next time you are shopping for a car.

Trend pays attention to the details like no other

by from Whippany NJ |

Once again what a great experience buying a car. In in the morning out in the afternoon with the new car. They make it seem easy. I'll certainly be back to work with Dean Houston and Anthony M.

Superb Sales staff, great experience

by from Washington, NJ |

First impressions entire process were excellent. Glenn Hagen (Sales) was an honest pleasure to do business with. Glenn provided information that greatly assisted in my decision making. He educated me in the various models, their differences, available engines and options in a most professional manner. I very much appreciated his thoughtful input without trying to oversell the product. I did visit several other Volkswagen showrooms prior to Trend and was turned off over zealous sales tactics and pressure from management. The Trend team were more inviting and relaxed which made for a more pleasurable experience. Everyone at Trend seemed to really enjoy what they do. Interactions with customers always friendly and helpful. I highly recommend Trend and especially Glenn Hagen. I'll be back for my next purchase, absolutely. Thanks to all at Trend !

Purchasing Our EOS at Trend Motors

by from Blairstown NJ |

My wife and I purchased our Volkswagen EOS at Trend Motors Meghan was the best and helped us during the whole process. We are very happy and satisfied with the Dealership.

Extremely friendly people!

by from Harrisburgh,PA |

I wish every salesperson I have ever had to deal with, were like the ENTIRE staff at Trend Motors. Alicia was very nice. It was pleasure going on the test ride with her. I didn't get that awkward feeling being alone in the car with a stranger. When I met Tony the salesman, I spoke with on the phone he immediately made me feel at home. I told him the price I felt comfortable with. Never once did he veer from my budget. He called the sales manager over so there wasn't that "let me run these numbers by my boss" . Tony asked his boss right in front of me if we could make the deal. We did!. I was in and out of the dealership in, no joke 48 minutes. They even threw in a full tank of gas since I was driving back to Harrisburg, PA. When I picked up my car they had it detailed and ready to go. Tony came in on his day off (even though he didn't need to) to make sure I was happy with everything. He even texted me to make sure I got home safe since it was raining like crazy. If your looking for a car I would and will DEFINITELY recommend Tony, Rick, Alicia and the entire Trend Motors staff to anyone looking for a car. Thanks again guys. Feel good about buying a car From Trend Motors. You wont be sorry.