Trend Motors VW

Used 888-471-6093
Service 888-423-1782

Great service and company

by from Saddle brook, NJ |

Maybe one of the best dealerships I had the pleasure being in. The company and service people were top notch. Buying was a wonderful experience in. The actually had all the work and car ready for us. Completed the sale in less than and hour. If I was to buy another car, it would he from them.

What a relief!

by from Williamsport Pa |

We bought a used Kia from our salesman Tony yesterday. After a horrible experience at Thrift Auto We were so glad to do business with Tony. My Wife and I traveled to NJ with our two year old daughter from central PA. We found the car we have been looking for at the other dealership via Cars.com. After a lot of stress (read my reviews for thrift motors) from the other dealership we went to a diner for lunch. We prayed on our car buying decisions and had lunch. While at lunch we decided to check cars.com again. Trend Motors had the same car we were looking for but listed as another color. (there were no pictures listed yet) I called and spoke to Tony he had some pictures texted to me. It turns out the color was the same. I couldn't believe it two of the same hard to find car within 10 minutes of each other. It was a prayer answered, the car we wanted with all the amenities for the price we wanted. We met with Tony and told him our story, He was the best! Trend Motors gave us a great deal with a special added bonus! The next time im in the car market I will be checking on Trends inventory regardless of distance. I would recommend this dealership to anyone. Thanks Tony!

Great dealership, professional,courteous employees

by from Randolph, NJ |

Our family has bought 3 cars from Trend and we couldn't be happier with the cars, the dealer, and the employees. Scott, who our sons bought cars from in 2007 and 2010, and Luke, who I bought a car from this year are professional, knowledgeable, and friendly employees. Everyone in the service department was very helpful to me recently, particularly Megan. I highly recommend Trend Motors.

Customer oriented dealership!

by from Netcong, NJ |

I purchased my pre-owned 2008 Passat in November of 2011. One would never suspect that this was not a brand new car! I have been more than satisfied with Trend Motors' service. Service appointments have been scheduled on the date required, and a loaner car is offered when needed. The waiting area is comfortable and clean. The sales department, service department and customer service staffs are outstanding!

Trend Motors is Terrific!

by from Randolph, NJ |

It has been a pleasure working with the team at Trend Motors VW. From the time I began looking for my new car, they listened and swiftly responded to my questions. They were open to my going through the Costco buying process with them, which was a concern for me. (It needn't have been.) I look forward to continuing to work with them as my car goes in for its 'check ups' and/or as anything else comes up. I definitely would recommend them to others.

Superior Customer Service

by from Rockaway, NJ |

Getting my car serviced is not something I usually look forward to but Ray and the Trend Motors staff made it such a wonderful experience for me. I sat down with Ray and he was upfront about the possibility of me having to pay for repairs depending on whether or not the part was covered under warranty. I was offered a complimentary car while waiting but I decided to go for a walk to some local shops instead. It only took around an hour and it worked out perfectly since they called as I was on my way back. Luckily for me, I was told the part was covered under warranty so I wound up having to pay $0 in out of pocket expenses. Talk about honesty! My car was waiting out front and the valet driver was very friendly. I walked out of there very happy and am looking forward to going back!

Sincere Service

by from Ledgewood, NJ |

I never enjoyed going to repair shops or car dealerships. Being a woman, im always leery of what they are going to tell me the car needs or if they are just trying to upsell me. But going to Trend Motors has changed that. I have had several visits so far and they are honest and will do what they can to get the car repaired at a minimal cost if possible. Ray is sincere and accomodating every time i visit. I plan on being a customer for Trend for years to come! Thank you Ray!

Buying an automobile can be a NICE experience!

by from Byram,NJ |

Very comfortable environment , everyone is alway helpful. We bought a new VW 17 years ago and again 11years ago from Glenn Hagen who could not have been more helpful. This year it was time to buy a third VW we went back again to Glenn and Trend Motors. We never get the high pressure push. Every detail was handled without a problem. They take the time to answer all your Questions.

Great Dealership!

by from Wyckoff, NJ |

I just bought a 2013 GTI from Trend Motors and I could not be happier with everything. Chris Tiller was absolutely amazing on getting exactly what I wanted and fast. He got right down to business and gave me exactly what I wanted in my price range; no games, no monkey business. Chris gave me a great tour and tutorial of my car, so I felt like an experienced GTI driver the second I drove it off the lot. When I came back for my 30-day checkup of the car, Megan was super friendly and so nice. She asked me what I needed and what I wanted from the technicians and dealership, which was amazing. Nothing I hate more than being told what was already done to my car...Megan made it possible, so that I was making the decisions unlike many other dealerships. Trend Motors has really been beyond exceptional in everything that I have experienced with them. I would absolutely recommend this dealership to any family, friend, relative, or stranger looking for a car.

Truly Outstanding

by from Rockaway NJ |

I have just leased my 7th VW Jetta. I have been going to Trend Motors and to Glenn Hagen since 1994. I wouldn't think of going anywhere else. Trend really knows how to treat customers, and Glenn takes care of any problems I may have. The dealership is pleasant and provides a comfortable waiting area when I bring my car in for its free maintenance. The service department is exceptional. I have absolutely no reservations about recommending Trend Motors.

Great Car Buying Experience

by from Roseland, NJ |

I had the opportunity to work with Luke Paglione at the Trend VW dealership and my experience in dealing with him and the rest of the Trend team was extremely pleasurable. My preference was to do most of my shopping via phone and email and Luke was more than willing to provide me with all of the necessary information needed for me to make my decision and was happy to work through all of the numbers with me before even coming into the dealership. He was upfront with pricing (which was very aggressive) and it really felt as though he was making every effort to get a deal done with me. The price we ultimately agreed to on the phone was what I was given when I finally came into the dealership and Luke and the rest of the Trend team helped me to work through the paperwork as quickly as possible. Luke took plenty of time to go through all of my new car's features and I drove away feeling very satisfied with my purchase.