Integrity Motor Cars

6850 N Alpine Rd, Loves Park, IL 61111

Very satisfied!

by from Roscoe, Il |

Scott has fantastic people skills, and he helped us pick out the car that was right for us. He had great suggestions and I'm very pleased with the car we chose. Buying a new car is usually scary, but not with these guys. They always answer their phone, and I feel confident they would handle any problem if one should arise. Scott has made it very clear that I should call him with ANYTHING at all. He wants me to keep him in the loop so he can keep my car in the best shape possible. THAT'S COMMITMENT. His service doesn't end when the car is sold.

BEST Used Car Experience Ever! Scott=Integrity

by from Rockford, Illinois |

In November, I was looking for a van and purchased a 2002 Pontiac Montana from Scott at Integrity Motors. I prefer to buy my used cars from individuals because I don't like used car lots and I usually don't trust used car salesman. I found the vehicle listed on Cars.com and visited the lot Scott, his son, his wife and his entire staff at Integrity Motors and SGT Automotive have completely changed my view of used car salesman and service locations. Not only did I get a fair price on my vehicle with the assurances that Scott's expert mechanics had looked over the vehicle, but he went beyond and above to make sure that I was satisfied with my purchase. Then, the unthinkable happened and two days later after my purchase the van broke down on Interstate 90 in Marengo from overheating. Scott did everything to make it right, including towing the vehicle at his cost and performing the repairs. He even picked me up at the bus station so I could pick up the car when it was repaired. None of this was under any special agreement or any warranty but was out of his "integrity" and Scott's desire to make things right. Integrity Motors and Scott has MY HIGHEST RECOMMENDATION. From my experience, you can trust that Scott will go the extra mile to make things fair and right at Integrity Motors. When I'm in the used car market again, I will be visiting Scott again...And now I'll also be servicing my car at his service shop at SGT Automotive.

Car broke down twice within 3 months of purchase

by from Madison, WI |

Total ripoff! 1994 Saturn SL broke down the first time because of a faulty temperature sensor. The muffler suddenly came off while driving. A leak in the Oil pan developed. It broke down a second time because of no compression which is probably due to a timing belt. Suspicious as Scott "claimed" to have had the timing belt replaced just before I bought the car... The engine was burning oil and had to be replaced (which would have cost more than the car did so total loss). Worst of all, they claimed the car had only 90,000 miles on it but the odometer was broken. When I told them about it they said that since the car is more than 10 years old they are not obligated to report the true mileage on the car! The law does say that they are not obligated to report it but do you really want to buy a car from someone who will flat out lie to your face??? I sincerely hope nothing like this ever happen to anyone else.

December 6, 2013

I'm not sure how to responded to this person, who would go so far to put down us like this person is doing. For starters just read the real reviews about us, and how we help our customers ....he pick out an in expensive car that they drove and checked it over from top to bottom. He ask me to lower the price and do some repairs for free and deliver the car to Wisconsin for him. And I did it all! When the car gave him trouble..he call and I said for him get the car here to me to help him out. He choose not to take the help...instead he acted like it was brand new car and wanted me fix everything. Any normal thinking person knows all used cars need something ....This car lot tray's very hard to help ..just read reviews from real people...I guess my point to this is we offered to help this person and he refused help so he wrote this crap....Just so we are clear this vehicle was delivered in good working condition and everything worked for a 1994 Saturn. If this customer wanted a new car he should went to a new car dealership. It's unfortunate you can please everyone.

1997 Subaru impreza wagon sport

by from rockford il |

it was vary easy going and he new a lot about the car i was buying and told and showed me what to look for and keep a eye on great deal on the car couldn't beat it any ware else i will recommend more people to SGT Automotive

New convert to Subaru's and Intergrity Motor Cars

by from Machesney Park, Ill |

My grandson was looking for low priced reliable car. He found a private owner high mileage Subaru. He and I had no experience with Subaru's. I had noticed Subaru's for sale at Intergrity Motors and called to see if they could/would check out the car for us. Scott said he would be happy to do that and quoted a very reasonable price. He went out of his way to arrange a time when we could bring the car to him. Once there it became obvious that he was very knowledgeable. He did a very thorough job of reviewing the car and without being negative about the car, explained what he found that was both positive and negative about this over 200,000 mile car. He recommended some things that could be done if we purchased the car and wanted to improve it's reliability. He highlighted what work we could likely do ourselves and what could prove difficult. He did not promote his repair business or that he sold used Subaru's. We were very happy with his very honest and knowledgeable review of the car. My grandson decided he wanted something that was more reliable now as he had started a new job and could not afford to have car problems. We decided to look at some of the Subaru's that were for sale there with the concern that they would likely be too expensive. A couple of the lower priced cars were of interest. When we went back in and talked to Scott, he gave us the keys to three of the lowest priced cars and told us to check them out. Of the three, my grandson liked one. Scott then explained what he had checked and repaired on the car. With an easy back and forth discussion, we arrived at a lower price that was acceptable for a much lower mileage and more reliable car. In my opinion, Scott demonstrated what you always hope to find in mechanic and a car salesman. That is honesty, a genuine knowledge of the cars, and real friendlyness. If you are looking for lower priced but still very reliable cars, you cann't go wrong in seeing what Intergrity Motors can offer.

A+++++

by from Machesney Park |

I was in the market for a quality used Subaru and I found SGT Automotive. It's right down the street from where I live so I stopped by and I had a car by the end of the week. If you are looking for a quality pre-owned vehicle I would definitely check out SGT Automotive. They have knowledgeable and professional salesman and automotive repair technicians that are ASE certified. You should definitely stop in if you are a Subaru enthusiast, they have quite a few of them. If you are looking for a specific vehicle let them know and they can get it for you.

October 2, 2013

Scott, thank you very much for taking the time to leave us a review and as well as the support. I'm really glad your happy with your Subaru and if there's anything you need or any questions please give us a call! Once again thank you very much we really appreciate your support.

2002 Chevy Cavalier yellow

by from Rockford, IL |

Buying process was fast and easy, they really worked with me so that I was able to buy this car.

2000 Mazda

by from Roscoe IL |

I am very pleased with the overall friendlness of this service. i feel really great about this car, it being my first car i am very happy with the way the staff worked with us on a deal..if your looking for a great car i reccomned the people of integrity motors!!

August 26, 2013

Thank You! My Dad and I and are glad we could help you and work something out. Enjoy your first car and if you have any questions in regards to when your due for an oil change to any questions or concerns please stop down and we'll help answer them!! Scott and Eric Tyson Integrity Motors

continued excellence in car quality and repairs

by from Lovps Park IL |

Integrity Motor Cars and SGT Auto have been long time service and vehicle providers for myself and family. They always have been very fast and efficient in repairs as well as reasonable on repair pricing and in purchasing used vehicles. I can't speak highly enough to their reputation for solid work as well as quality cars. ANYONE seeking above average vehicles should shop here.

June 14, 2013

Thank you very much for being a great customer and trusting us over the years to take take of your used car and automotovie repair needs. Enjoy your Subaru Legacy.

Great people to work with

by from Rockford, IL |

SGT is a great place to buy a vehicle! We were looking for a 2nd Subaru Outback because we love those cars and SGT was the right place. Scott at SGT was very enthusiastic and supportive about buying a Subaru from the moment we called him. He knew about the particular Subaru problems (head gasket issues) and also had the facilities to repair them. Not to mention, he had a few in stock to choose from. SGT was very reasonable on negotiating a good price and made the title/plates processing very easy. Since buying the car a few months ago, I have brought the car into SGT to check on a few things and they always has time for me and make me feel like a valued customer. I would certainly recommend SGT as a place to buy a great car from great people who offer excellent customer service on a personal level. -Henry