Velocity Auto Sales

Velocity Auto Sales

620 W 12300 S, Draper, UT 84020

Used 866-984-2615

UTAH'S QUALITY LOW PRICE DEALER!

Great buying experience

by from Blackfoot, Idaho |

We just bought a 2011 Toyota Prism from Velocity. We were treated great by all the sales representatives, especially Bowin. The whole experience was great. Did not feel the stress that usually comes with buying a car. There was no pressure to buy. Thanks Velocity for making this experience awesome!

Great experience

by from Draper, Utah |

Very good buying experience. The car I chose had some damage, which they repaired promptly. Appreciate the low pressure experience.

Not Pushy at All

by from Magna,UT |

We walked onto the lot and instantly saw the car we wanted. We were concerned that it would sell before we returned with our trade-in. They totally had our backs. By the time we had come back with our old car, we were informed that another buyer tried to purchase the car. The gentleman in finance knew we were coming back and held the car for us. THANK YOU! We love it. Paperwork went smoothly and everyone was pleasant to work with.

Fantastic experience

by from Draper Utah |

I have has nothing but trouble with a well known dealership!!! Velocity came to my rescue... They were awesome!!! Found the car I wanted at the perfect price!!! I will NEVER go anywhere else!

Great service, no hassle pricing, great selection

by from Mountain Green, UT |

We had a great experience at velocity! I love the no hassle pricing! The service was awesome. We had Mitch running all around. We looked at quite a few vehicles before selecting one and Mitch was more than patient. The price was the best price around.

Terrible Dealership!!

by from Grand Junction, CO |

We researched the vehicles we were interested in on-line.Spoke with the sales people several times to be ready for the visit and were in for a major disappointment when we arrived. After driving 4 1/2 hours to this dealership, not only were the vehicles dirty inside, the first thing we saw was the engine light go on. The sales person immediately told us it was from low tire pressure but was going to have a mechanic check it out. They returned and told us it was a gas cap issue. Both of these comments were essentially lies. We drove the car and could barely climb a hill, not to mention the rough ride. With a 2012 vehicle this seriously demonstrated something was wrong with the engine and the dealership was only interested in getting it off the lot! As opposed to seriously looking over the vehicle, they maintained an attitude of "No big deal!". I would Never trust this dealership again.

Great Car buying process

by from Lehi, Utah |

I really enjoyed this are buying experience. We purchased a 2013 Ford Escape, I really liked the space they give you when walking around the lot and also when we took a test drive it was just me my wife and child no one in the back which gave us room to talk about things. We traded in a Mazda 3 and when you trade in you usually get a much lower price than what you price your car at. They actually gave us a lower quote than another company and we told them that they researched a little more and actually matched that offer which helped. Josh is the sales man we dealt with and he was great. As well Chad the finance manager walked me through the numbers so that I felt very comfortable with what I was paying for I purchased from NAP and it was nothing like this place VERY HONEST REPS. which I appreciated.

Good Service, clean facility

by from Sandy. Utah |

Customer service was great. I especially liked the finance rep who was honest and fair. I especially appreciated how he helped understand how to make the financial transaction with the credit union of choice convenient and efficient. just a suggestion that you might offer free drinks for the kids and popcorn or something while they were waiting. It would be nice to have two keys with the push button opener instead of just one. Everyone was courteous and helpful.

Car Purchase

by from Springvile Utah |

We purchased a 2014 Buick LaCrosse yesterday, June 09th, at Velocity Auto Sales. Our experience was positive and we recommend this dealership to all!

A pleasant experience

by from Cedar Hills, Ut |

Like most people, never really liked the car buying experience, until this time. Velocity has a large inventory of vehicles and a no pressure attitude. Charles was great, easy going and friendly. I picked out 2 or 3 cars I was interested in. Without hesitation and within one minute he had them ready for a test drive. I found the exact car I wanted and the paper work was simple. Prices seem to be lower than most dealers. My only suggestion, maybe offer your customers a cool beverage on warm days. Otherwise, I love my 2013 Ford Fusion. Thanks Velocity for the "pleasant experience".

THE BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE

by from orem utah |

velocity is a "no haggle" dealership because they really have the lowest prices. Shopped all over for the car I wanted and settled on one at Velocity because is was almost $4,000 cheaper than anywhere else & I got a vehicle with lower miles too. Friendly & nice staff.and the finance manager steve and sales person chris is so helpful