Moss Curtain Motors

(1.0) 1 Reviews

141 Eisenhower Dr, Savannah, GA 31406

1 of 1 review

I will NEVER do business with them EVER again!

by from Savannah, GA |

I will be the first to say that my initial experience with them was very pleasant, I bought my first car there and love it. The sales associate who helped me told me "We do not pay for advertising, our customers are our advertising." Me, being in retail myself, completely understood and admired that. Everything was great with their customer service to me, until recently. I guess they are under the impression that if you buy a car with them, you should only get your car serviced by them, and them only. At least that was the impression that I got when I spoke with the owner and manager about some issues I was having with my car, (after I had a friend mechanic do an oil change for me, for FREE). He said, because I got my car serviced elsewhere, he would not be held responsible for any damage that may have been done by that person. Which is totally understandable...if the problems I currently had with my car had ANYTHING to do with what was done to my car previously, which it did NOT. The owner said, many times, that he was upset that I got my car serviced by someone else, and implied that I had a problem with the prices he quoted me. I won't speak for everyone, but FREE beats any other price, any day. Then he began to being up the fact that I did not pay full price for my car, and how I should've put the money I saved into fixing my car, (so you're telling me what to do with MY money). Mind you, during this whole phone call, he was cutting me off, not letting me finish my statements, and making smart aleck remarks. He even told me I was being "disrespectful" for calling up there and concerning them with problems that "aren't even serious". I'm sorry, last time I checked, that was your job. I am a wonderful customer, and when a business does right by me, I promote them to the highest degree, which is what I was doing up until recently. I will NEVER do business with them EVER again, and I will make sure everyone I know will never do business with them either.

(1-1 of 1 review)