Tim's Buick GMC Toyota Scion Hyundai Subaru

1006 Commerce Drive, Prescott, AZ 86301

New 888-556-4107
Used 888-666-8341
Service 877-717-6405

Tim's Auto Group has been serving Prescott for over 30 years! You can count on us!

10 out of 10!

by from Prescott, AZ |

The easiest car buying experienced we've EVER had! Tim's changed my entire outlook on car shopping and buying!! Great customer service, friendly and very helpful salesman! I would strongly recommend Tim's to anyone new or used car shopping :)! I LOVE my Subaru!

October 7, 2013

That's what we like to hear!! Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity. We absolutely love here this, and hold ourselves to high standard to ensure that this is and always will be the BEST car buying experience.

Scammers and Liars

by from Prescott, AZ |

HORRIBLE car buying experience. You would think since this is a small town they wouldn't scam, rip off, lie and avoid their customers, but that's exactly what they do. Overcharged me for my car, lied about it and now won't see me or take my calls. The GM 'Ali' is always 'unavailable' when I call or even go in person, he obviously does not care about unsatisfied customers and every other 'manager' there has lied to me. They don't take your calls, call you back and just hope that you go away. And, as a woman, they think you are clueless and dumb, so they can get away with scamming you even more. My sales person was great, but he has nothing to do with the finance part or deal making...that's where they fail. This was the second car I purchased from them, the first time was very pleasant...maybe the people that worked there were too honest and nice and they aren't there anymore, because this has been disgusting. I'm embarrassed that I actually purchased a car from them, should have read the reviews first. Never again!

They wasted my time

by from Sedona AZ |

I am shopping for a very specific car. One showed up on Cars.com at this dealer and I inquired immediately. It was posted without a picture or price and after a few emails and phone conversations, they told me that the trade-in fell through and they didn't have the car. A waste of my time. While the sales person was very responsive, she never stopped trying to sell me something I didn't want even after I made it clear I knew exactly what I wanted. Typical of my experience with car salespeople - they are only interested in making a sale, not in finding what the customer wants.

Just plain arrogant!

by from Sedona AZ |

I went in to Tims, and met Michael , a fairly new salesperson. He was very respectful. I was interested in a new FJ Cruiser. He was not very knowledgeable but made an effort to get help with any thing he was not familiar with. I gave the information about my trade , and was looked at by the sales manager as an Idiot, I was just quoted a price on my trade by another dealer 3 to 4 thousand dollars more. You should have seen the look I was given and was sneered at by the sales manager.No need to argue, I just left. on another note the fj I looked at just had the factory sticker on it. The dealer didn't have a chance to put on thier little wax job and add another 600 or so dollars to the sticker and whatever they could tack on the price. These guys are out to charge you as much as they can. I have purchased a few new cars in my life and never been treated like this by such an arrogant sales manager. Steer clear of this dealer, especially women, these are the type of guys that will get you for as much as they can.

February 9, 2014

We would like to apologize that you didn't feel that you received a fair price on your trade. We strive for excellent customer service, and would encourage you to talk to me if you would like. I really need to know about issues like this so that we can prevent them from happening again. My name is Danielle Frisk, the Customer Relations Mgr. and can be reached @ 928-443-8500 ext 1320 or dfrisk@timsauto.com . Again I am sorry for your inconvenience and would like to extended my deepest apologies.

Vehicle Dynamics Control Service

by from Prescott |

Two weeks ago the Vehicle Dynamics Control Light goes on. Took the 2010 Forester to Tim's Subaru in Prescott, where we purchased it new. After waiting 2 hours the reason for the lights going on is a fuel pump in the emissions. Because of this failure the Cruise Control doesn't work anymore. Was told that the part would be in the following week. No part came in and no message from service. A week later the hill grabber (manual transmission) and ABS lights go on. The hill grabber no longer works and we live in a hilly area. Went to service department with car. Asked when the part would be in. After waiting awhile was told that Parts couldn't connect and get information from Subaru because of the Labor Day holiday-the day before. Service indicated they would call me later in day. They didn't Still nothing back form the dealer so we are left without cruise and the hill grabber and ABS all because of an unrelated item. And I am beginning to smell gas at times, maybe because of this fuel issue? This is our 5th Subaru and it's beginning to be a disappointment.

October 3, 2013

We appreciate your feedback about your experience with us at Tim's Subaru. This review directly influences what aspects we want to highlight more on, and what processes need to be adjusted in order to completely satisfy our customers. As well as ensure that they have nothing less than an exceptional experience here at Tim's Auto Group. We would like to apologize for the events that took place none the less. We hope this experience does not directly affect your loyalty here at Tim's Subaru. Thank you with our sincerest apologize.

They are taking me to court

by from Prescott, AZ |

The salesman and finance manager were great, it's what happened after the deal was done that I have a problem with. I received my payment book and had made my first payment and realized my temp. tag was out of date. I called the dealer and was told that they estimated my payoff wrong and I still owed them $2,700. They told me they would not release my registration until I paid, they also told me that if I didn't pay they would take me to court and sue. I am curently waiting for the court date, as they did file. I have no problem paying what I owe but not for there mistake and telling me about it after the deal was done and after I called them 49 days later.

October 3, 2013

We appreciate your feedback about your experience with us at Tim's Auto Group. Our customer feedback directly influences what aspects we want to highlight more on, and the procedures that need to be adjusted in order to completely satisfy our clients, to ensure that you have nothing less than an exceptional experience here at Tim's Auto Group. We would like to apologize for the misconception that took place after your purchase. Although, if we do not get the correct payoff information, in a case where it is after banking hours, then we go off of our customer quoted payoff until we verify the next business day by calling the lender receive to correct payoff amount. In this instance, it appeared that the payoff amount was higher than what was quoted. We hope this experience does not directly affect your loyalty here at Tim's Auto Group and I am pleased to know that this issue was resolved in a proficient manner.

First Online Purchase...Very Satisfied

by from El Paso, TX |

This was our first online purchase of a vehicle. We were very satisfied dealing with Dorie in the online sales department as well as with Pauly Meyers and Tim the delivery driver as we are out of state buyers. Awesome team, would use them again. They made this experience a very positive one!

October 7, 2013

Quality customer service is what we like to hear! Using the internet is the best tool for anyone to use, it allows you to have control and decide on what brand suites you best. All we have to do is make sure you ALWAYS get what you want! Thanks again from Tim's Subaru!

Very helpful people in dealership.

by from Prescott, AZ |

We went in looking for a good used BUICK and wound up buying a great used Buick LaSabre from TIM's. Very helpful people in the dealership.

October 7, 2013

Having a consultant that excels in product knowledge really help to know what you are buying, ensuring that this is right vehicle for you the FIRST time!! Thank you from Tim's Buick GMC

Highlander purchase

by from Cottonwood, Az. |

Salesmen was pleasant. Willing to negotiate. Purchased at below Kelly Blue Book value. Finace guy was sneaky. Added some theft protection, while not really explaining the cost. Did not send paperwork as promised after several calls.

Tims GMC is great!

by from Prescott, Az |

Larry Smith and Rob Sadova were the best to work with. They were no pressure and no BS. I did my research about the car before I got there. I have had nightmare experiences before and I was waiting and testing these guys to see if they would try to pull anything. They didn't in the least. During the test drive and negotiation they never once asked if I was trading in, down payment or monthly payment. Most places will try to negotiate monthly payments before settling on a price of the car but not at Tims. These were honest and open. I would go back to them in a heartbeat. Thanks Rob and Larry!