Fowler Chevrolet of Tulsa

707 W 51st St, Tulsa, OK 74107

Great service, clean facilities

by from Tulsa, ok |

Every time I came in to get my oil changed or any other service done to my truck, I had to wait until I saw my truck sitting outside. This time they were very prompt in letting me know that my truck was done. One very happy customer.

Very good and beautiful facility. Elizabeth Henson

by from Tulsa, OK |

I am Elizabeth, Carl's wife and this is my car. No one but you have ever touched my car. I've always been very happy and impressed with your personnel and care of my auto. When ever I'm in conversations about cars, I recommend your dealership.

bad body work

by from tulsa ok |

well cant say they done bad work but in the process someone had drove our toyota tundra and side swiped the passenger side on something white. This was all done while they were supposed to have fixed the ABS lights on hi lo on the four wheel drive stays on . This was not happening before we took it in for repair. Our truck should not have been drove anywhere. Milage was checked by us when we dropped it off . when we picked it up milage was different besides gas level was different. My husband is fit to be tied, thats as nice as i can put it and i'm not to pleased either. So i would not recommend this business.Don't get me wrong the people were nice but theirs no excuse for this they had the truck for two weeks to repair some other damage that was not near this other damage plus the insurance man would have seen it

Excellent customer service

by from Tulsa ,ok |

Ferman displayed excellent customer service in researching our car's recall problems and because of his customer service we will come back to Fowler for our Chevy needs even though we live right down the street from SouthPointe Chevrolet in Tulsa! Sincerely, Teresa Barton

August 21, 2015

Teresa, thank you for the kind words you've said about Fowler Chevrolet of Tulsa. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Great service

by from Tulsa Ok |

It was quick and easy, I was in and out in less than 2 hours! Bobby my salesman was not pushy and really help me out. It was my first new truck! Thank you

August 16, 2015

Michael, we are pleased to know that you had excellent service at Fowler Chevrolet of Tulsa. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Never Again

by from Stillwater, OK |

I never write reviews online however, I feel obligated to write a review after my experience. My car was supposed to be a ?new? car. The car had some miles on it and we were told that they used the car to go between their dealerships. (We should have noticed that as a red flag but this was our first new car purchase) However, we found out the car had been towed before. ALSO, the floor mats were in the trunk of the car. We did not get them out for a while after we purchased the car, which was our mistake. Turns out these car mats for this ?new? car had nail polish or some kind of paint all over them. We also found a woman?s watch in the car. Here comes the worst part?..Fowler agreed to pay the tag and title for my vehicle, which sounds like a great deal. They gave me the temporary tag and said the check will be in the mail sometime this month. I waited and waited until it was the last week of the month and my paper tag was close to expiring. I called them and left voicemails every day for a week. I finally got a hold of someone and they told me to come get a new paper tag. I live nowhere near Tulsa so this drive was not pleasant. After another month the same thing happened, still no check. I called and called and left voicemail after voicemail. Finally, they had to send me another paper tag (the 3rd paper tag) in the mail. After, two months and going into the third of calling and waiting on this check I still had not received it, at this time I had late fees. I wanted to handle it myself however no one would return my calls. I told my husband to call and leave a voicemail. He did. We received a call right after he left the voicemail and we received the check the next day. They gave me the run around but as soon as my husband called we got the check. I don't like to complain but this is terrible customer service. I love driving Chevy and plan to continue purchasing Chevy however, not with this dealership. At least I love my ?new? car.

August 13, 2015

We truly apologize for the inconvenience we may have caused you. Thank you for submitting your concern to us. We have forwarded your incident to the General Manager so he is aware of this situation. We will make sure a representative contacts you by the end of the next business day. Thank you again for bringing this to our concern. We look forward to speaking with you soon.

REPAIR SERVICE

by from TULSA OK |

For the most everything was good. I was told my car was ready however, when I arrived it was still in the work bay hooked up to the equipment. The paper work wasn't ready when I arrived. I still have not received my copy of the paper work for the recall that was performed on my car back on 7/31/15.

August 9, 2015

Bill, thank you for the kind words. We are pleased to know that you had a great experience at Fowler Chevrolet of Tulsa. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Good service, GREAT waiting room & great bathrooms

by from Tulsa, OK |

Fermon was very helpful and kind. He was swamped but was very efficient. Your waiting room and bathrooms are awesome!!

Friendly, helpful staff. Always a pleasure.

by from Tulsa, OK |

Everyone there is always helpful and nice, from the service department to sales to financing. It is always a pleasure doing business there. Fowler Chevrolet is my 1st choice in auto dealers in Tulsa. In fact, I recommended that my niece go there this week.

Great Service

by from Tulsa, OK |

The people in the service department were courteous and helpful. The waiting room facilities were very nice, and the wait time was even less than expected. The receptionist not only answered my questions, but found a pamphlet I was interested in that wasn't on display.

August 4, 2015

Doris, we are pleased to know that you had a wonderful experience at Fowler Chevrolet's service department! We look forward to seeing you again soon.