Fowler Chevrolet of Tulsa

707 W 51st St, Tulsa, OK 74107

New 888-893-0395
Used 888-243-3815
Service 866-874-1561

Right on the River, Right on the Price!

Awesome Job!

by from Broken Arrow, OK |

Lee was great! He helped me for hours and was wiloling to work with me on my payments due to low income. I appreciate everything he did for me. I would definitely recommend him to a friend.

November 18, 2013

Thank you for your review. We are pleased to know that Lee was very helpful and provided you with excellent customer service. If you have any further comments/questions, please don't hesitate to contact us via Facebook/Twitter.

customer rapport

by from Grove Ok |

Have spoken with suzie barnes several times about purchasing a 2w dr. truck.She was very easy to explain what I am looking for. However I am also looking elsewhere for a truck.

Outstanding Service

by from Tulsa, OK |

Fowler Chevrolet of Tulsa has been great when I have had to take my car in for service or the recent trip for the body damage. The service is great. I recommand them to everyone I talk with, including purchasing their next car.

June 7, 2014

We appreciate the feedback, John. We are pleased to know that we were able to fix your car. If you have any further comments or general questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via Facebook, Google+ or Twitter!

Excellent staff, New facility dealership & honest!

by from Tulsa, OK |

I know 2 men working there, one is the Dealership Sales Manager, Travis Rombach and second one is my main man in the shop, Mr. Bill Dewil. I have know and dealt with those 2 pretty much exclusively for the past decade or so, and I trust them to shoot me straight. They have for many new vehicles I have purchased there over the years. I maintain my vehicles well and as designated by the book. For many years I changed the oil every 2500 miles approx. Now I am not driving and living on the roads and definitely I did all the service checks (almost always). I owe that to a relationship that I have built with these 2 guys and I got the pleasure of meeting the new Service Manager, Robby Mavity, who was very helpful. I have yet to meet Jason Bailey, the GM of the Dealership, but look forward to it soon. I keep coming back to Riverside (Ok, Fowler) Chevrolet for all of my vehicle purchases and continuous service. We have built a strong relationship together and I honor quality work and sales, and get it every time. I will never leave the dealership, unless those I know best leave, and even then I will give them a shot at my purchases in sales and service in the shop.. Sound trustworthy relationships are the best thing a person can ask for and you will get it here at Fowler Chevrolet Dealership that will always be Riverside Chevrolet to me....I am looking forward to see how the brand new rebuilt dealership performs in all areas, to make my determination. I feel very strong about it. Thanks for all the years of working with a solid and proven dealership. Joseph Engel

June 5, 2014

Hello Joseph, thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to know that Travis, Robby, Jason, and Bill provided you with excellent service. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us in the future if you have further problems with your vehicle. Have a great day.

Surprising Service

by from Tulsa, OK |

Great job. In my experience most Dealer Service Centers seem to take forever. However, once I got checked in, my service specialist told me it should take about an hour and my truck would be ready to go. Yeah right. I knew they would be changing the oil, topping off the fluid levels, inspecting the vehicle, rotating the tires, and checking on a recall claim of the transmission lines. Well to my surprise, not only did they do all that, but they also completed a courtesy detail of my truck! Sweet! Thanks again to my Fowler Service Team

June 5, 2014

Hello Robert, thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to know that we were able to provide you with a great Service experience. We're also glad we were able to get you out in a timely manner. Have a great day!

Great service.

by from Tulsa, Oklahoma |

It was great. You did what you said you were going to do and fixed my problem with my Truck.

May 30, 2014

Hello, James. We are pleased to know that we were able to fix your truck. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us via Facebook, Google+ or Twitter if you have any further comments or general questions.

Quick Turnaround

by from Tulsa, OK |

Car lost power while wife driving to work on Friday. Bill got us in and car back on Saturday - very much appreciated.

May 27, 2014

Rick, thank you for the feedback you've provided us. We are sorry to hear that your car lost power, but thank goodness we were able to help get you up and running on Saturday. We will make sure to let Bill know that you were pleased with his service. If you have any further comments, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via Facebook, Google+ or Twitter.

Great Service

by from Tulsa Oklahoma |

Bill was delight to work with so very knowledable. Also very impressed how nice the waiting room and ladies facility was.

May 27, 2014

Debra, thank you for the feedback you have provided us. We are pleased to know that Bill was a delight to work with and was very knowledgeable. If you have any further comments, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via Facebook, Google+ or Twitter. Thanks again!

Never give up

by from Tulsa OK |

It wasn't the last service performed (05 Colorado) that really stands out. Rather what was endured to correct an ABS issue with our 06 Equniox. I lost track of the number of weeks that they worked on the car, but I do know it was for more than 3 months over the course of a 1 1/2 years. Problem finally solved last month. During that time period we were provided with loaner vehicles, assured that no additional expenses would be incurred by us less the orignal costs associated with the replacement of the ABS Control Module and miss diagnoised wheel bearing.

May 27, 2014

Steve, thank you for the feedback you have provided us. We are pleased to know that we were able to help solve the issue with your Colorado 05. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us if you have any further comments or questions about your truck.

Clean facility, not adequately staffed for a Sat.

by from Tulsa, OK |

Due to the demand and the small staffing, it took about 2 hours to get my Tahoe serviced. Historically it takes about 45 minutes or less.

May 21, 2014

Hello, Trudy. Thank you for the feedback you've provided us. We truly apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you. We have submitted your concern to our BDC Manager and she would love to speak with you regarding this issue. Would you please email LA at LAE@FowlerChevrolet.com. Thank you!

Great Service

by from Tulsa, OK |

Bill in Service is great. He has always been very helpful to us for over 7 years. He always takes the time to make you feel like you are their #1 customer.

May 1, 2014

Good afternoon. Thank you for the feedback you've provided us. We are pleased to know that you've been coming to our dealership for 7+ years and that Bill always provides you with excellent customer service. If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us via Facebook, Google+ or Twitter!