Expo Motors Co

(5.0) 4 Reviews

298 Ferry St, Newark, NJ 07105

Loved this place!

by from Rahway NJ |

if i could give this guys 6 stars on the customer service I would! I would never think a small place like this could offer such a good experience after going to so many other similar places! their cars were all nice and i found there exactly what i was looking for! only minus was my gas cap was damaged, but i called them and they once again surprised me after getting the issue fixed in only a couple hours! thanks tiego and jaimes for everything, i would recomend this place to anybody looking for a used car!!

June 12, 2013

Thank you for the positive feedback! We hope you are enjoying your new ride! If you have any questions or concerns we are just a phonecall away! Best of luck to you and yours!

Surprised and satisfied!

by from Edison, NJ |

I was looking for a small sized SUV with low miles and in overall good shape for a good 4-5 months, my credit situation is not the greatest and until now I had only looked in big car stores because I had in mind that the big stores give the best deals and I was wrong. One day I found my current car here on cars.com (2006 chevy equinox) and I saw on the description that they had financing available so I gave them a call to see if the car was still available, the gentleman that answered the phone was very helpful and answered all my questions and spent a good 20 minutes answering my questions on the phone, so I went down and I was surprised when I saw the size of their lot (25, maybe 30 cars max) and my equinox was still there as expected so I test drove it and was very happy about how the car looked and drove so I decided to go forward with the financing and I was , once again, very surprised with the interest rate they offered me! It was the lowest that I got from maybe 10-15 other dealers I tried to apply and with a more affordable downpayment. Expo motors is the prime example that quantity doesnt mean quality and vice versa, all their cars looked really good and the salesman tiago as well as his manager took good care of me and my family. I will def be back in the future and will recomend to friends and family as well. I sincerely wish the best of luck to Expomotors in newark nj!

November 16, 2012

First of all I would like to thank you for such a positive review! We are glad that you enjoyed the experience here at Expomotors as well as your new vehicle! Wish the best of luck to you and your family! If you need anything else please feel free to give us a call, we are here to help!!

FIRST TIME CAR BUYER

by from NEWARK, NJ |

I DECIDED TO VISIT EXPO MOTORS AFTER TALKING TO THE SALES REREPRESENTATIVE NAMED TIAGO. I HAD NEVER BOUGHT A CAR BEFORE AND I HAD NOT DRIVEN SINCE I HAD OBTAINED MY DRIVER'S LICENSE A WHILE AGO. TIAGO, THE SALES REP WAS VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT THE CAR I WAS INTERESED IN AND TOOK HIS TIME TO ANSWER ALL MY QUESTIONS. I FELT RELAXED BECAUSE HE PUT MY MIND AT REST AND I HAD A GOOD FEELING ABOUT VISITING THE DEALERSHIP AT EXPO MOTORS BEFORE I HAD EVEN ARRIVED. I VISITED A WEEK LATER AND I WAS GLAD I CAME. TIAGO HAD SPENT HOURS DISCUSSING THE CAR, AND INSURANCE, AND EXPLAINING, AND ANSWERING ANY QUESTIONS THAT I MIGHT HAVE. TIAGO WAS A VERY KNOWLEDGEABLE AND PATIENT PERSON TO DEAL WITH. TIAGO WAS ALSO EXPEDIENT WHEN IT CAME TO PROCESSING THE PAPERWORK FOR PROCESSING THE PAPERWORK FOR FINANCING THE CAR. MY CREDIT UNION ALSO FELT THAT HE WAS A PLEASURE TO WORK WITH, BECAUSE I ASKED ! EXPO MOTORS CARS ARE A TERRIFIC DEALERSHIP. I AM JUST SO IMPRESSED. I MET THE OWNER AS WELL. THEY DO NOT SELL JUNKY CARS. THEY HAVE A GREAT BUYER. THE QUALITY CARS SPEAK FOR THEMSELVES. EXPO MOTORS ARE VEY LUCKY TO HAVE TIAGO AS A FIRST CLASS, A-1 SALES REPRESENTATIVE. I AM HONORED TO DO THIS REVIEW.

October 3, 2012

First of all I would like to thank you so much for the positive review! I am glad you enjoyed your experience here at Expomotors! In the future if you ever need anything from us we are just a phone call away! Enjoy your new ride! :)

Pleasant Surprise!

by from Newark, NJ |

So I have been looking for a 2003-2005 Chevy Tahoe for over 2 months. One day it hit me that the Yukon and Tahoe are basically the same vehicles with a better interior so I decided to search for a Yukon instead. I came across the ad for the 2003 GMC Yukon and decided to give this dealership a try. Now I'm not a fan of small dealerships but I have to say that I was very impressed with the service and professionalism of Expo Motors. It was a one stop shop and I was surprised that they offered financing options. My overall experience was very swift and painless... Thanks guys for everything and I'm enjoying the vehicle! Keep up the good work!

October 3, 2012

Thank you so much for your positive review! I am glad that you had a positive experience with us. Enjoy your new SUV! If you ever need anything from us you already know we are just a phone call away!