Vegas Valley Motors

Vegas Valley Motors

3282 Spring Mountain Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89102

Used 888-874-9362

** Financing available with great payment plans**

Wow what a great car buying experience

by from Las Vegas NV |

What a great car buying experience. When I started talking to the salesmen at Vegas Valley Motors I realized this wasn't your typical car dealership. They listened to what I said and found the perfect car for me and didn't try to push me into something just to get a sale. They were so helpful and knowledgeable and even though my credit isn't that good they got me financed and my monthly payment is so great. I love my new 2006 BMW 3 series 330i, somehow they were able to find my favorite car and give me the best car buying experience ever. I have told my whole family about them and have even sent my friend down there and sure enough he got a wonderful deal as well. Thanks Vegas Valley Motors not only did you give me an awesome deal but you helped me out when nobody else would.

Mercedes C230 Kompressor

by from Las Vegas |

Joe was very helpful and the service he provide was awesome. I love my new (to me) Benz and I would recommend Vegas Valley Motors to anyone looking for a car. I would give them 10 stars if I could!!! Thank you Vegas Valley Motors. A+A+A+A+

BEST OF ALL USED CAR DEALERS I EVER DEALT WITH!

by from Las Vegas NV. |

Grayson and Joe treated me with respect and worked with me to my satisfaction...they were both patient and made sure I got the car I wanted. To date...I have been there several times for paper work and mechanical check-up...grayson made sure if the car needed some adjustment, he took care of it at no cost to me...a great place to pick up a used car and the carfax is there on the site available for all to see...as close to blue book prices as I have ever seen!!!

Love my Beetle from VVM!

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

I bought a 2009 VW Beetle from Vegas Valley Motors. I absolutley love this car! The sales guys were super friendly and helpful:-) I have been looking everywhere to find a Beetle in this condition at a good price.....this was the perfect match!!! Thank you VVM I love my new bug! I Highly recommend this store to everyone!

Excellent

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Not your typical sleazy Las Vegas car dealers. They took good care of me and my 2002 Honda CRV. Very friendly staff and a great place to check out used automobiles!

Best car buying experience I've had

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Normally I would dread going into a dealership, especially not knowing exactly what I wanted. Vegas valley motors has completely changed how I feel. I walked in with two different cars on my mind, and Joe really helped me make the right decision without distracting me with the rest of their inventory. I felt absolutely no pressure to buy either one, and he seemed to really know his stuff. Plus I'm kind of indecisive, and I've annoyed many a salesman trying to make up my mind, but Joe was patient, happily answered all of my questions, and I did not feel rushed at all! I left extremely satisfied with my purchase. All in all, these guys are unmatched in service and have cemented my future business.

MY EXPERIENCEWITH VEGAS VALLEY MOTORS

by from LAS VEGAS,NV |

WELL LETS JUST START OFF BY SAYING I THOUGHT THAT BUYING A CAR WAS GOING TO BE A FUN EXPERIENCE AND AS I BEGAN TO FIND THAT RIGHT AUTO MY HEADACHES BECAME WORST. NOW LETS FAST FORWARD I AM NOW IN MY THIRD WEEK OF FINDING A CAR AND MY PATIENCE AND HEAD WERE ABOUT TO EXPLODE. THAT WAS UNTIL I DECIDED TO LOOK ON LINE AND IN THAT PROCESS I BECAME OVERWHELMED SO I CALLED IT A NIGHT AND DECIDED TO JUST GO OUT THE NEXT DAY. SO JUST AS I AM GETTING A RIDE TO GO FIND THIS RIDE I STARTED RECEIVING PHONE CALLS APPARENTLY I PUT MY NAME DOWN ON A FEW CARS I SAW ON LINE AND MY ONE CALLER WAS JOE FROM VEGAS VALLEY MOTORS RIGHT OFF HE WAS PLEASANT AND KNOWLEDGABLE. NOW, I AM NOT THE EASIEST TO PLEASE BUT UNLIKE ALL THE OTHER PLACES I DIDN'T FELL PRESSURED, RUSHED, OR LIKE I WAS BEING SCAMMED. NEEDLESS TO SAY, JOE SHOWED ME THE EXZACT CAR I SAW ON LINE UNLIKE THE OTHER PLACES I SAUNTERED INTO. WELL TO MOVE ALONG I TEST DROVE A FEW CARS AND EACH TIME JOE WAS AS PATIENT AS THOUGH IT WAS THE FIRST RIDE WHICH INSTANTLY PUT ME AT EASE. WELL ME BEING ME I WAS HESITANT SO I TOLD HIM I HAD TOTALK IT OUT WITH MY SIS (SHE KNOWS HER CARS) SO WHILE I WAS AT LUNCH JOE CALLED AND SAID THAT THE MINOR PROBLEMS ON THE CAR COULD BE FIXED AND THAT THEY'LL DO IT JUST FOR MY BUSINESS. NEEDLESS TO SAY I STILL NEEDED TO SLEEP ON IT BECAUSE I JUST DIDN'T WANT TO BE DUPPED. SO , I CAME THE NEXT DAY TEST DROVE IT AGAIN AND SAID YES TO THE RIDE.THE PROCESS AFTER THAT WAS SMOOTH. THE OWNERS EVEN SWOOPED IN AND ADDED THAT EXTRA TOUCH. I JUST WANT TO SAY THAT IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR HONEST PEOPLE WHO ARE ACTUALLY LOOKING OUT FOR YOU AND YOUR NEED THEN THIS IS THE PLACE TO GET YOUR NEXT VEHICLE. FOR ME TO GET ONLINE AND DO THIS IS A MAJOR FEAT IN ITSELF SO THAT MEANS THE GUYS AT VEGAS VALLEY MOTORS ARE THE SH#$. KEEP UP THE GOOD PERSONABLE TOUCH GUYS! OH YEA AND QUDOS TO YOUR MECHANIC IF I HAD FIVE THUMBS I'D GIVE THEM. SIDE NOTE THEY TREAT ALL THE SAME IFYA CAME IN WITH $3,000 OR $10,000 THE SERVICE IS THE SAME TOP NOTCH!!!!!!

Very nice and helpful people

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Very nice and helpful people. I wanted a convertible car, no exceptions. These guys were able to find me a car that I never thought about, but absolutely LOVE now. :) very nice, caring, and friendly people. For some reason it wont let me put 5stars in the overall. But just know I give them 5 stars. Great place made me feel comfortable for my first time buying a car.

I will always buy my cars from Vegas Valley Motors

by from las vegas |

I used to hate going to the large car dealers. I sit at a table waiting for my salesman while he goes in another room to talk to another guy about how much they can screw me. I've bought 15 cars in my lifetime and every time I left the dealer with a sick feeling in my stomach. I looked on Cars.com and found just the car I wanted and the price was definately less than I was expecting. So I made my way to Meade Ave...just off Valley View and Dessert Inn...do you remember Scandia...that little miniature golf place you could see from I-15? Kinda near where that used to be. Anyway, that's where I found Vegas Valley Motors. It's a small dealer surrounded by mechanics and specialty auto shops. Nothing fancy. Just a few guys, a small, comfortable waiting room and a water cooler. Plain and simple. Nice to know that part of the price of my car is NOT a multi-million dollar show room. Grayson and Don were great. We started off talking about the car I wanted and after my test drive we just chilled and talked sports, weather, family or whatever.....two down home and genuine fellas that know their business. After about a month I had a small problem with a window. Don said, "bring it on in"...and they took care of it...no charge. They even gave me a car to drive while the work was being done. What a great place. I've been recommending Vegas Valley to all of my friends.

EXTREMELY Pleased with these gentlemen.

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I bought a 2005 Jaguar from Vegas Valley Motors and am extremely happy with the entire experience. From their no hassle sales approach, to their total transparency of letting me take the vehicle for a pre purchase inspection performed by my personal mechanic. I paid cash and purchased a 36 month extended warranty, which my mechanic advised was in my best interest as Jaguars have a reputation of being costly to fix. The vehicle was in EXCELLANT condition inside and out. They have earned my business and I will contact them first when I decide to make another purchase. Hats off gentlemen...

Great experience at Vegas Valley Motors

by from Las Vegas Nev |

I recently purchased a 2002 Volvo S60 from Vegas Valley Motors, my sales person was Chris. He was extremely helpful every step of the way. I could not be happier with my car and the service I got from everyone. These guys were a big help to me and I will recommend them to my friends and family.