Vegas Valley Motors

3282 Spring Mountain Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89102

Absolute best dealer I have ever experienced

by from Las Vegas, Nevada |

If you want an honest dealer that will do the best to get you what you want and consider your needs and put you first you can be confident that this is how you will be treated. I will always go here first when I need a car and will recommend them to anyone I meet that is looking for a car. I have never felt I could trust a car dealer before. Its a small lot but if they don't have it they will most likely be able to get it for you at a reasonable price. I would suggest that you make this your first stop to avoid the pain of typical dealership tactics.

Such Wonderful People!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I did not end up buying a car here but it was NOT because of Vegas Valley Motors. They were simply wonderful. Ryan was very informative and helpful and made me feel very comfortable. Grayson/Greyson (not sure on the spelling) was the best! He even called me to make sure my experience with the other dealer was a good one and offered me great advice. I would definitely recommend others to go to VVM! The facility was easy to find, super clean and they had great customer amentities. Thanks Vegas Valley Motors!

vegas valley motors

by from las vegas nevada |

Vegas valley motors is an excellent car dealership!! The owner Greyson an his staff Ryan and Crystal are very helpful an the customer service is top notch!! Thanks vegas valley motors!!

Highly Recommend!!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I recently moved to Las Vegas, and was in the market for a new (used) car. Since I was unfamiliar with the area and didn't know where I should go, my husband and I spent the day driving from dealership to dealership, until we found Vegas Valley Motors. The first thing that caught my attention was the beautiful selection of cars they had on their lot, but after doing business with them, I realized what had truly set them apart from many other used car dealerships that I have been to, is their excellent customer service. Grayson and Ryan were a pleasure to work with. They were both knowledgable, kind and patient. I never got the feeling that I was being pressured and I left feeling 100% comfortable with my purchase. I am very happy to have come across this dealership, and will return in the future.

Best Used car Dealership in LV!!!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Went in looking for a Mustang Gt they had listed and talked to Grayson and Ryan. They immediately went to work on my paperwork and my financing. After some time and some headaches the deal got done. They worked really hard for me and I will always appreciate it. Hands down the best dealership I have been to in Las Vegas, their customer service is second to none. Love you guys at VVM, Grayson, Ryan, Crystal and the others I didn't meet. If anyone is reading this and is looking to get a used car, stop by Vegas Valley Motors and it will most likely be the last place you go to. I know it was for me.

Vegas Valley Motors is awesome!!!

by from Las Vegas, Nv |

I went online looking for a used car. I was looking for a Mustang Gt with low miles and for a good price. These guys had the perfect one listed. I went in and talked to Grayson and Ryan, and started working on the paperwork with them. After some bumps in getting my financing done, they got it. They had to work their @$$ off for me and I really appreciate that. In the future when I'm looking for another car I will definitely go to VVM. I also encourage anyone that reads this to stop over there and talk to them. They have amazing customer service and their prices are good too. Love you guys at Vegas Valley Motors!!!

?!?!?! - REVISED

by from Las Vegas, NV |

Due to an unfortunate miscommunication, my earlier review needs to be amended. The payoff was received - and the bank gave an erroneous payoff amount - hence the delay in payoff. Grayson has been great to work with, and I look forward to working with him again in the near future :)

!?!?!?!?!?

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I purchased my BMW on October 9th, 2014 and traded in my Lexus RX330. Today is November 19th, and they STILL haven't paid off my trade-in. This is now affecting my credit, they are past the 30 day threshold for pay off, and now - no one is responding to me. Beware.

Got a sweet Mustang

by from Las Vegas |

I have wanted a Mustang for so long and I finally got myself my very own GT. This car is so smooth, got big rims on it, super clean, and it barely got any miles on it. The people there were real with me and they hooked me up with a great deal on the Stang. Talk to my peeps down at Vegas Valley Motors and they'll hook you up

Vegas Valley Motors responded to this review

March 15, 2015

Hey Damon, It was great doing business with you and I know you are going to love that mustang. We really appreciate your business and look forward to helping you with your next car purchase.

THEY ARE THE BEST EVER!!!!!!!

by from Las Vegas, NV |

I bought about 1 week ago and am so happy I sent my brother in law down there to buy a car. They didn't have any of the gimmicks I had seen at other stores in town with "lease specials" or low prices on the windows that are the down payment and when you ask about the price of the car it is 20,000 more dollars than it should be. Ryan was helpful, informative, and patient. I felt calm and like I was more of a friend than a customer. Their facilities were clean and well kept. Their cars were the cleanest I had seen anywhere in town including a large new car dealership I had visited on Sahara. My car was inspected and serviced by Autonation which made me feel confident in the work performed. They gave me a free Carfax and and got me financed. I wish I hadn't spent the previous Saturday wasting my time at other lots!!!! 100 stars if I could!!! :):):)