Dynasty Motors

(5.0) 9 Reviews

222 Oak St, Bakersfield, CA 93304

Great dealer

by from bakersfield california |

2nd car parents bought from carlitos great service.If you would like to BUY A CAR he could make it happen. Parents bought me an 05 mustang what can i say car runs nice gave us the car with no problems like other dealers. Recommended car dealer without thinking it twice

buying a used car

by from bakersfield ,ca |

this is our 3 car from carlos he always works with us and ensure we get the price we could pay for the car we want!!!! thanks carlos and team from a deticated coustomer!!!!

Angels

by from Bakersfield, Ca |

After shopping at numerous dealers looking at vehicles I found Dynasty to be honest and straight forward. Helpful staff and understanding. Would recommend as a place to buy a vehicle.

johnny khin

by from bakersfield, ca |

i came in and found the car that i liked and test drove it, the sells men were nice and got me through the process of buying a car.

great expericece

by from bakersfield ca |

very good staff they make you very welcome there very friendly and make you fill at home it was so easy to buy from them. i would highly recomendend them.

happy with are buy

by from bakersfield , CA. |

freindly, not pushy very helpful. seem to be good deals. aim to please. i would recommend to friends

Dynasty Motors gave me a chance, no one else would

by from Bakersfield |

I was in a hurry to buy a used car and everyone else turned me down because of my bad credit. Dynasty Motors was the only dealership that was willing to help me with very little cash down. Dynasty Motors went above and beyond to help me get a car.

Dynasty Motors ROCKS!

by from Bakersfield, Ca |

I bought my car from Dynasty about 6 weeks ago. I have purchased cars and trucks in the past and it has always been a grind. Dynasty Rocks! They are so nice there. Everyone was working so hard to get me in the car I chose. My credit is the worst it has ever been and other dealers made me feel embarrassed....but not here. They made me feel very comfortable and at home. They offered to share their home made lunch...they were genuinely interested in my well being. I been bragging about them to every one I know.

i was looking for a good price used car

by from bakersfield ca |

I was in the market for a while looking for a good used car but i needed it to be affordable , but i would run in to pushy salesmen which i felt like there trying to take advantached of me. one day i was driving by and saw dynasty motors on 222 oak st i dicided to stop they greeded me and let me look around with out any pressure i found what i was looking i would highly recommend them they treat you right they understand how hard its to save your money. i just want to say thank you DYNASTY MOTORS it was a great experience.