Next Car, Inc.

Next Car, Inc.

90 N Harbor City Blvd, Melbourne, FL 32935

Used 866-637-7997

The NEXTCARDEAL.COM idea: Prices that START where you want to BUY!

Easy Squeezy!

by from Jacksonville, Fl |

Through the internet we found the perfect car for my teenage son at Next Car Inc. Unfortunately it was 2 1/2 hours from our house. I called ahead to make sure they would accept my offer before driving down. There was no haggling because their prices are firm but I didn't mind because the price was very reasonable. We drove down the next day and was there when they opened the door. I honestly can't say enough nice things about Jeb and Bill. They were personable, friendly, informative. There was not an ounce of pressure or pushiness. We felt like a guest and not a customer. The price we paid was exactly the price they quoted the day before on the phone. No back door fees. They were very honest and forthright. In all our years of buying cars my husband and I agree this was by far the best experience we've ever had. They've found a customer in is!.

Next Car, Inc. responded to this review

June 8, 2015

Thanks for the kind words Krista and Jason. We know some dealers leave sold units on-line, lower the price and lure folks in. What you see is what you get here, no games. We draw many buyers from out of town and look forward to more buying with confidence at NextCarDeal.com!

Polite, Courteous , and Easy, No Haggle Dealer

by from Kissimee, fl |

Cameron,I want to thank you personalty for the way you handled the car sale with my wife! She is so pleased with her Mini Cooper, that all she talks about all the rest of the day! you were very polite,courteous & helpful to my wife. she has been through a lot with my illness,that I wanted to give her something she really wanted! Thanks for everything, Paul Miller

Plesant Surprise

by from Melbourne, Fl |

I recently lost a vehicle in an accident and quickly became overwhelmed by the choices and options available on the internet. The internet is awesome, however, it is hard to replace touch, feel and drive. I am with the group that doesn?t mind a fair negotiation, but have no need for pressure selling & number manipulation, which I have experienced at larger dealerships. Cameron was a gem! I felt like I was car shopping with my son. Jeb is a pistol, a real straight shooter, and Bill was constantly making sure everything was done right. Their concept of putting an attractive price on the vehicles up front is evident, and for the first time in my life, I paid the asking price because the vehicle was priced right. If you are shopping, and simply want to see the car & price - try Next Car ! This may save you time and you can leave your anxiety medication at home !

Great experience!!!

by from Palm Bay, Fl |

The best cat buying experience I've ever had! I appreciate the "no haggle" mentality, because it was priced far to begin with. No need for the "let me talk to the manager" drama and time spent at most dealerships. I got an extremely clean, low millage vehicle at at a fair price, what more could I ask for?

Painless Car Buying Experience - Start to Finish

by from Melbourne Beach, FL |

I was looking for a great car with only a small budget! Stopped in to see if they had anything in my price range. Much to my surprise, Cameron told me about a great 2007 Jetta they had just taken in! It is the perfect car for me! Everyone was awesome to work with. Shout out to Jeb, Cameron and Bill!!

Great buying experience

by from Melbourne, FL |

No haggle and easy to buy. I would definitely go back to purchase our next vehicle. Thank you!

Honest and upfront

by from Orlando, FL |

I had been looking for a new-used car for my girlfriend and I because we are about to have a baby, and hadnt had any luck finding something in our price range until I came across an add Next car had in Car Gurus for an 07 exploer. I called trying to low ball them because who doesn't try to get a better deal?! Larry was very upfront and honest about the out the door price I agreed over the phone and drove from orlando. Long story short I bought the car yesterday and drove it an hour and a half home and so far it runs and drives beautifully. The staff was very professional and made my buying experience easy.

Straightforward and easy

by from Melbourne Fl |

I have been so tired of car dealership double talk on price. I wanted a place that tells me exactly what I am paying for the car and what you will give me for my trade. Bill did all that and more. I love the fact that you can view all the inventory online and review the Car Fax reports as well. I have already recommended Next Car Inc to my friends.

They had just what I was looking for!

by from Orlando, FL |

Just bought a truck from them this past week. As straight forward customer service as they come. Price is what you see and they are confident in their product. Very refreshing to get straight answers to my many questions. They were patient, kind and hospitable. Very enjoyable car buying experience and I couldn't have asked for a better result. I got the truck I had been looking all over Florida for at that price - they were the only ones with that truck, with those miles and that condition. THANKS NEXT CAR and thank you Larry and the rest of the gang for a great time!

Great Dealer & Great Car!

by from Melbourne, FL |

We had a very positive experience with Next Car and Bill. I went to the dealership first with our daughter and Bill was very friendly and laid back. We looked at cars and asked a few questions, keys were brought for the cars we were looking at and we could sit in them and were offered to drive them. After work my husband went by to talk to Bill, drive the car, and give it a look over. That night we did our research via blue book and checked out the Carfax on the vehicle we were interested in and everything looked great! We went in the next morning and purchased the car, no problems, and everything was done right then & there - tag, title, etc. As a woman going to a car dealership looking to purchase a vehicle, Bill made us feel very comfortable and treated my daughter and me very respectfully. Highly recommend you check out Next Car for your used car purchase! Great buying experience with Next Car! Bill was upbeat and engaging with no pressure to buy. We got a great deal and the purchase was quick and easy. Even took care of a minor maintenance item at no charge ? after the sale. Highly recommend you give Bill and Jeb a chance for your NEXT CAR!

Great Experience - Great Car!