Next Car, Inc.

Next Car, Inc.

90 N Harbor City Blvd, Melbourne, FL 32935

Used 866-637-7997

The NEXTCARDEAL.COM idea: Prices that START where you want to BUY!

Overall, treated very well.

by from Melbourne, FL |

I bought my wife a Volkswagen EOS from these folks and here are some details I feel are worth mentioning to any other potential buyers. The salesman was tireless and pleasant in our test driving of multiple vehicles and jockying things around. Early in the testing and decision making, one gentleman was checking prices and he lowered a number of cars on the lot including a couple we were interested in. Later on when we were preparing to pay and the price was cemented (without the $300 dollar drop, which wasn't on the winshield) I noticed the oversight and even though the papers had been drawn up they did not hesitate to change the price. They gave us a fair price on trade in on a Jeep...understanding they have an overhead and people to pay wages to...but the part that really impressed me was that my wife brought the vehicle back the next day because a speaker wasn't working. Not only did they happily take the car and spend man hours to tear apart the door they also paid to get a speaker from the dealership, they gave my wife a loner vehicle in great shape to drive until the speaker was replaced. This is well above and beyond what I would expect.

Awesome Dealership

by from Palm Bay, FL |

Kevin, Drew, and Billy were all very friendly. The "no haggling" policy makes it a perfect place to shop for a car. They also stand behind their word when stating they are lower than KBB. We were online searching for a used car and found several at Next Car. I contacted the dealership and spoke to Kevin. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. We arrived at the dealership and was choosing between two cars. Drew and Kevin helped us determine which one would be better for our situation. They did not pressure us in any way and were very patient while we were deciding. The whole process was quick and efficient.

Friendly Staff

by from Palm Bay, FL |

Kevin, Drew, and Billy were all very friendly. We were online searching for a used car and found several at Next Car. I contacted the dealership and spoke to Kevin. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. We arrived at the dealership and was choosing between two cars. Drew and Kevin helped us determine which one would be better for our situation and which one would be better for the money. The whole process was quick, efficient, and most of all the no haggling makes it a perfect place to shop for a car.

Overall a fair deal was experienced

by from DeLand, FL |

I found the vehicle I needed on line at this dealer. My previous vehicle was totaled in a crash and I wanted something very similar. I had to drive almost 2 hours to get there. I was very tired and not wanting to waste any time. The salesman was eager and accommodating. He showed me a few nice features of the car. I was too tired and rushed to make a really thorough inspection. A test drive seemed uneventful so I bought the car. The process was OK and timely. Since I wasn't able to bring a driver with me, they agreed to deliver the car to my home, free of cost. A very nice touch. After a couple of days I was able to inspect the car thoroughly and was disappointed to see the car had not been detailed and some broken or damaged parts and soiled interior areas had not been addressed. I'm sure this must have been an oversight on the dealers part, but I will have to spend a significant amount of money to fix the damaged items. I should have spent more time inspecting the car before purchase. Oh well, live and learn.

September 9, 2014

We are grateful you thought it was a fair deal, but be assured that we will also strive harder based on your valued feedback. We are proud that so many of our buyers find us from all over FL and the US. This is the first time I had my guys drive to deliver a car that far away. I wished you had called, but understand how another 4 hour round trip might not be desired! Bill Norwood / Owner

Amazing deals

by from Melbourne, FL |

Next Car has incredible deals on amazing quality cars. The staff members are very accommodating to your wishes and car buying needs. They do not hassle you or pressure you into buying anything. I had the privilege of working with Kevin who was very patient with my indecisiveness. Kevin was also very helpful and honest with any questions I had. When it came time to actually do the paper work for the car it was very quick and painless. I would not go anywhere else for my car buying needs!

August 14, 2014

Wow! Thanks for helping us grow Brooke!

Very Professional, Great Car Buying Experience

by from Melbourne, Fl |

The team at NextCar was very professional, their assistance with financing was a painless process, the vehicles that I saw were in good condition and seemed to be priced at fair market value.

Very Pleased with Purchase

by from Melbourne, FL |

Next Car was true to their word about competitive pricing. They were well below average pricing for a private sale (lowest on Kelly Blue Book) for the vehicle purchased. Next Car was quick to provide all available vehicle records, such as CarFax. They also had a good selection of vehicles. Therefore, if you do your homework and are a fair, reasonable person, you will find that there is little need to negotiate price. The owner/dealer stayed well after the close of business to compete the paperwork for the sale. In the vehicle inspection, the dealer (not us!) found an issue with the vehicle and then ensured that the issue was properly resolved in a very timely fashion. Therefore, they were definitely oriented toward customer service and getting the customer in and out as quickly as paperwork allows.

July 25, 2014

Thanks Phil, I was more than happy to help your family. Bill Norwood / Owner.

Great Cars!

by from Melbourne, FL |

My son was looking for his 1st car after returning from his 1st assignment overseas, he had his heart set on a stick-shift Mustang(he drove my '95 GT in high school). I had looked online for several days before his flight home and found this sweet very-low mile '08 V6 Mustang at Next Car. They also had an '06 GT advertised, and my son made a bee-line for it as soon as we parked. Kevin was very helpful and offered to show both cars to us. As a life-long wrench-monkey, I understood my sons attraction to the GT, but the V-6 car was even nicer than the ad indicated and we soon settled on it. Kevin, Jeb & Bill were great and made the buying process a breeze. These guys are serious about customer satisfaction and it showed. I even saw a previous customer stop in just to say hi & browse about. I've had bad experiences with used car dealers before, and tend to buy thru friends or word of mouth, but I won't hesitate to recommend Next Car to anyone who asks. Mike C. in Melbourne

July 25, 2014

Thanks Mike, Kevin is a great addition to our team. Thanks for helping us grow. Bill Norwood

Great Buying Experience!!

by from Palm Bay, FL |

We had a great buying experience and bought a nice Audi that was very clean, and had low miles. I will highly recommend Jeb, Bill and Kevin to anyone buying a pre-owned vehicle. They treated me and my husband with the upmost respect and professionalism to worked out a very good deal with the bank with payments where I need them to be. Very nice place and people to do business with. Thank you guys!

Fantastic buying experience!

by from Kissimmee, FL |

After recently totaling my vehicle, my wife and I were in the market for an upgrade of a larger car for us and our new 1 month old son. I had done tons of research around the central Florida area, but it was difficult to find a great condition used vehicle with low mileage and a clean carfax at a price that worked for us. I finally came across Next Car and decided to check them out. Right off the bat I felt at home. Bill, Jeb, and Kevin are a great team. I test drove a couple of Honda CR-Vs and fell in love with the 2008. The car buying process was easy and they were able to get us a more than reasonable monthly payment. Overall great guys, even during some of the arduous paperwork they offered us pizza! I haven't been to too many independently owned lots but I can say that I would definitely return here! Excellent vehicle and experience!

July 4, 2014

Thanks for trusting us with your NextCarDeal.com Clarke. More remarkable is that there was any pizza left around this group! Bill Norwood, Owner

Easy no pressure sales! Very co-operative as we'll

by from Melbourne FL |

Good buying experience ! Price was fair and they did what they promised. Would recommend you consider buying your next car at Next Car! LOL

April 16, 2014

You made my day too with this post. Enjoy your NextCarDeal.com! Bill Norwood / Owner