Next Car, Inc.

Next Car, Inc.

90 N Harbor City Blvd, Melbourne, FL 32935

Used 866-637-7997

The NEXTCARDEAL.COM idea: Prices that START where you want to BUY!

Fair Price/Fair Trade Price/Treated Well........

by from Mims,Fl. |

Bought an 06 Toyota Solara Convertible at a fair price and traded my 07 Ram 1500 only because they offered me a fair trade price......I did not plan on trading it in.....Bought on Saturday and when I returned with the truck title on Monday I realized the windshield washer was not working.....This car was bought as is with no warranty.....Salesman Victor and owner Jeb summoned Head Mechanic Drew who quickly diagnosed the washer pump as bad....He had one delivered and installed w/o charge within an hour.....I was very impressed as they were under no obligation for this repair.....My overall experience with owners Jeb and Bill ;salesman Victor and Drew was very positive.....Thanks....

May 19, 2015

Thanks Dan, glad to help and thanks for your "vote of confidence" in our business model!

Great cars, Great experience, Will recommend

by from Melbourne, Fl |

Hands down the BEST car buying experience EVER. Jeb, Larry, Bill were great getting us into the best vehicle we have ever owned. Thank you again 1st class service and always available when needed. Will definitely be referring people your way. And look forward to buying our next vehicle from you again.

Awesome group of people, especially Victor

by from Melbourne, FL |

Very to-the-point, no run-around type of place. Entertaining dynamics in the group too. They work as a team to make things happen quickly for the customer and in a way that is very unique and intriguing. It was nice to have multiple people paying attention to the deal near the end. I felt I had five advisers, with five varying opinions on things sometimes too (once in the office anyway). Always someone was willing to go the extra mile, usually. Charming group in reality tv like way (not a typical car dealership). They sang me a beautiful happy birthday song when I brought the car I bought to have it's minor repairs.. too cute really. The whole buying experience felt down-to-earth with no secrets. I do have to say that Victor was my favorite (he sold me my Mini, well mainly). He's spacious (not overly talkative), honest, and keeps things simple and to-the-point, with a cute Austrian accent. They're all appealing in unique ways, though.. even the repair men. LOVE my car too. They set me up well. :-)

March 2, 2015

You made our day, both with the purchase and now the post. Reality TV? Hmmmm. Bill.

Outstanding customer service

by from Palm Bay Fl |

From the moment I walked through the door, I was treated like royalty. These folks are truly honest, no talks with the, "manager in the backroom"! Everything they represented was accurate. I could not say enough good things about them. They are truly Christian. Overall experience excellent!

February 26, 2015

You had a complete Next Car Deal: Trade-In, help with Financing and the cool car you deserved! It is we who Thank You.

by from palm bay, fl |

I went to buy a Mini Cooper. They were very helpful and nice. and a great deal. They also gave me a door deal on my trade

Very friendly, refreshingly honest and helpful!

by from Simsbury, CT |

We stopped by Nextcardeal after a full day of looking at used cars and listening to car dealer mumbo jumbo. It was getting dark, but Victor and Bill whole heartedly showed us several models and specs! When we came back the next day, we were treated like valued customers and never felt any pressure! After making our choice, Victor and Tracy spent several hours with us tackling out of state issues. Our experience here couldn't have been any better and we will be back the next time we are in the market!

Great selection, great prices

by from Melbourne, Florida |

After a few frustrating days at other dealerships, we stumbled upon this small dealership. Viktor, Bill, Tracy and Jeb were all very helpful and friendly. We always felt like we were being dealt with honestly and fairly. The car selection was great. If you are looking for a fine used car at a very fair price, try this place first!

Next Car is GREAT!!!!!

by from Cocoa FL |

Thank You Bill, Jeb, and Kevin! Next Car is a great dealership! Everyone was very helpful when we were looking for a Mini! You guys went beyond the extra mile for us. Again Thank You So Much for working so hard!!!!! We will definitely return to Next Car when we need another car!

Awesome Dealership

by from Palm Bay, FL |

Kevin, Drew, and Billy were all very friendly. The "no haggling" policy makes it a perfect place to shop for a car. They also stand behind their word when stating they are lower than KBB. We were online searching for a used car and found several at Next Car. I contacted the dealership and spoke to Kevin. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. We arrived at the dealership and was choosing between two cars. Drew and Kevin helped us determine which one would be better for our situation. They did not pressure us in any way and were very patient while we were deciding. The whole process was quick and efficient.

Friendly Staff

by from Palm Bay, FL |

Kevin, Drew, and Billy were all very friendly. We were online searching for a used car and found several at Next Car. I contacted the dealership and spoke to Kevin. He was very friendly and knowledgeable. We arrived at the dealership and was choosing between two cars. Drew and Kevin helped us determine which one would be better for our situation and which one would be better for the money. The whole process was quick, efficient, and most of all the no haggling makes it a perfect place to shop for a car.

Overall, treated very well.

by from Melbourne, FL |

I bought my wife a Volkswagen EOS from these folks and here are some details I feel are worth mentioning to any other potential buyers. The salesman was tireless and pleasant in our test driving of multiple vehicles and jockying things around. Early in the testing and decision making, one gentleman was checking prices and he lowered a number of cars on the lot including a couple we were interested in. Later on when we were preparing to pay and the price was cemented (without the $300 dollar drop, which wasn't on the winshield) I noticed the oversight and even though the papers had been drawn up they did not hesitate to change the price. They gave us a fair price on trade in on a Jeep...understanding they have an overhead and people to pay wages to...but the part that really impressed me was that my wife brought the vehicle back the next day because a speaker wasn't working. Not only did they happily take the car and spend man hours to tear apart the door they also paid to get a speaker from the dealership, they gave my wife a loner vehicle in great shape to drive until the speaker was replaced. This is well above and beyond what I would expect.