Next Car, Inc.

90 N Harbor City Blvd, Melbourne, FL 32935

Used 866-637-7997 Used866-637-7997

The NEXTCARDEAL.COM idea: Prices that START where you want to BUY!

By far, the ABSOLUTELY BEST car buying experience!

by from Melbourne, FL |

Over the years I've purchased a lot of cars. I have four daughters who all got a new car when they turned 16 yrs old and I've had to replace a few cars of mine that were totaled. Living in Brevard Co. while purchasing all of these cars means I've been to A LOT of car dealerships within the area. By far my experience at Nextcardeal.com was the LEAST STRESSFUL and MOST PLEASANT CAR BUYING EXPERIENCE I'VE EVER HAD. Shockingly, Next Car was 100% opposite from what I was expecting, in an AWESOME way. I found the salesmen to be PERSONABLE and with a NO PRESSURE to buy attitude. Our salesman, Cameron, had answered my email almost instantly when I inquired about a certain car. Every other email inquiry that I'd sent to various dealers remained unanswered, or they called me, which I'd requested they not do, on the emails I sent out. Receiving several phone calls from dealerships that I'd specifically asked not to call me really put me off from even looking at their car inventory online. Next Car was so impressive that not only did Cameron find me the car I wanted within the first 15 minutes of meeting him, he also found the perfect car for my husband! We ended up purchasing 2 cars!!! In total we were at Next Car for 2 hours and in that time we purchased 2 cars and decided that when we buy our next vehicle it'll definitely be from Next Car! Thank you to everyone who works there, you guys rock!

Next Car, Inc. responded to this review

October 10, 2015

We are humbled by your comments - though Cameron uses the word "thrilled" ;) As I tell folks, it is not easy selling used anything - much less vehicles! We bust our tails everyday to earn your trust with THE best values in FL and to deliver a game-changing experience. Thanks Cheri! Bill

Fantastic Customer Service

by from Melbourne |

Bill, James, and Victor were super helpful. We were treated like family. Will definitely return for next car.

Definitely a great place to buy a car!

by from Sebastian, FLorida |

I was looking for a used car but not sure what I wanted. The staff was helpful in my selection and purchase of my vehicle. I found a very economical car that looked sporty. I really enjoy driving my new car and would advise you to check out their website and take a ride there to check them out. You won't be disappointed. All cars on the lot are quality used cars. Promotion Code - PC12312011

Happy Customer!

by from Vero Beach |

I was very happy to have bought my car from this dealership. Very friendly service and an informative staff that was very knowledgeable of all cars on the lot. I was able to test drive a few vehicles while making my choice. Buying a used car can be a stressful task but they made it easy. I would give them a "10" and highly recommend them to family and friends. Promotion Code - PC12312011

Worth the drive from wherever.....

by from Sebastian |

Bought my car last week and was very happy with this dealership. Very informative and friendly sales staff. They were very patient while I was making my selection. I wasn't sure what I was looking for in a used car and they were very accommodating by letting me drive several cars to help in making my decision. Answered all my questions. Provided a car fax upon request. The actual sales transaction was quick and easy. Even helped me get my insurance coverage in place. I have already told my friends and they love my car and the deal I got. I highly recommend you check out their website. Quality used cars! You can't go wrong.

Happy Customer!

by from Sebastian |

I was pleasantly surprised by Next Car Deal upon arriving at their lot. All of the cars were of quality and low mileage. Just as I had looked at their website, cars met up to their description and appearance. It was definitely worth the drive there. I would highly recommend this dealership if you are shopping for a quality used car. I would absolutely return to this dealership for my next vehicle! Couldn't be happier with my purchase.

best car purchase experience ever

by from Merritt island fl |

I went to look at a Pontiac solstice. It was as described a good clean car with a clean carfax. Joe was the salesman and he was great. Not pushy and was interested it what I thought. He pointed out a few minor issues with the car and explained that the parts where on order and they would be fixed. I purchased the car and got financed and it was quick easy and just so painless. Thanks Joe and Mike. P.S. Car is great.

Very HAPPY Customers! PROMO CODE PC12312011

by from Merritt Island, FL |

Purchased my Nissan Pathfinder here and couldn't be happier. Originally went in looking at a different vehicle, but it just wasn't right. Jeb and Mike steered us towards a few other vehicles to look at and BAM, there it was. Right price, right miles, right WARRANTY (very important) and right service. Thank you Jeb and Mike for a quality vehicle at a fair price. I will tell everybody I know!

I WILL BE A RETURNING CUSTOMER

by from Merritt Island, FL |

My daughter and I stopped by just to "check out" what they had on the lot.... we ended up driving away with her new NISSAN PATHFINDER. Jeb and Mike were just great - and we didn't feel harassed or pressured like we have at other dealerships. They provided car fax reports on every vehicle we looked at as well as happily let us take each one on a test drive. They also offered warranty on the used vehicle we purchased - which was the icing on our cake! We'd been looking for a vehicle for a few months, and these guys had it! Right vehicle, right price and great service. We WILL definitely be coming back when we need our next vehicle.

Great Experience!!!

by from Merritt Island, FL |

I bought my new Nissan Pathfinder here yesterday! The staff was friendly and the owner "Jeb" was very personable, shaking our hands and asking if he could assist in any way. These guys were NOT pushy at all and were efficient in getting us what we were looking for. This dealership also offered and explained their extensive warranty package (which I bought), giving me even more confidence that the vehicle was the right choice for me. GREAT buying experience. Signed, a single momma!