Next Car, Inc.

Next Car, Inc.

90 N Harbor City Blvd, Melbourne, FL 32935

Used 866-637-7997

The NEXTCARDEAL.COM idea: Prices that START where you want to BUY!

Easy Squeezy!

by from Jacksonville, Fl |

Through the internet we found the perfect car for my teenage son at Next Car Inc. Unfortunately it was 2 1/2 hours from our house. I called ahead to make sure they would accept my offer before driving down. There was no haggling because their prices are firm but I didn't mind because the price was very reasonable. We drove down the next day and was there when they opened the door. I honestly can't say enough nice things about Jeb and Bill. They were personable, friendly, informative. There was not an ounce of pressure or pushiness. We felt like a guest and not a customer. The price we paid was exactly the price they quoted the day before on the phone. No back door fees. They were very honest and forthright. In all our years of buying cars my husband and I agree this was by far the best experience we've ever had. They've found a customer in is!.

June 8, 2015

Thanks for the kind words Krista and Jason. We know some dealers leave sold units on-line, lower the price and lure folks in. What you see is what you get here, no games. We draw many buyers from out of town and look forward to more buying with confidence at NextCarDeal.com!

Honda Oddessy Purchase

by from Florida |

Jeb and Bill took good care of me, were concerned for my needs and didn't "push". They were honest and straight forward, making sure I understood everything. I would go back to buy from them and recommend them to friends.

Recommended every time

by from Melbourne, FL |

I?ve had my car from Next Car for 2 months, and I LOVE it! When selling the car to us, Viktor was very friendly, funny, and super helpful! We never felt pushed or haggled. The owners were also flexible when we thought we had an issue and made sure all our needs were taken care of. I?ve already recommended them to others and will continue to do so! Thanks Viktor and Geaux Next Car!

Great Car. Great Buying Experieance.

by from Melbourne, FL |

While searching the Internet for a hybrid, I kept coming across this dealer as having the best prices. They have so many nice cars to choose from at great prices. I visited the dealer and test drove a few cars and settled on a Lexus Hybrid and love it. The salesman, Viktor, was very helpful and personable throughout the process. We chatted on the rocking cars out front while they got the paperwork and car ready. I will buy my "Next Car" from them.

June 11, 2015

THANKS CQM! Corrrection: She meant our rocking "chairs" on the porch, not "cars".....though we think our cars "rock" too! Bill

Fair Price/Fair Trade Price/Treated Well........

by from Mims,Fl. |

Bought an 06 Toyota Solara Convertible at a fair price and traded my 07 Ram 1500 only because they offered me a fair trade price......I did not plan on trading it in.....Bought on Saturday and when I returned with the truck title on Monday I realized the windshield washer was not working.....This car was bought as is with no warranty.....Salesman Victor and owner Jeb summoned Head Mechanic Drew who quickly diagnosed the washer pump as bad....He had one delivered and installed w/o charge within an hour.....I was very impressed as they were under no obligation for this repair.....My overall experience with owners Jeb and Bill ;salesman Victor and Drew was very positive.....Thanks....

May 19, 2015

Thanks Dan, glad to help and thanks for your "vote of confidence" in our business model!

Great cars, Great experience, Will recommend

by from Melbourne, Fl |

Hands down the BEST car buying experience EVER. Jeb, Larry, Bill were great getting us into the best vehicle we have ever owned. Thank you again 1st class service and always available when needed. Will definitely be referring people your way. And look forward to buying our next vehicle from you again.

Awesome group of people, especially Victor

by from Melbourne, FL |

Very to-the-point, no run-around type of place. Entertaining dynamics in the group too. They work as a team to make things happen quickly for the customer and in a way that is very unique and intriguing. It was nice to have multiple people paying attention to the deal near the end. I felt I had five advisers, with five varying opinions on things sometimes too (once in the office anyway). Always someone was willing to go the extra mile, usually. Charming group in reality tv like way (not a typical car dealership). They sang me a beautiful happy birthday song when I brought the car I bought to have it's minor repairs.. too cute really. The whole buying experience felt down-to-earth with no secrets. I do have to say that Victor was my favorite (he sold me my Mini, well mainly). He's spacious (not overly talkative), honest, and keeps things simple and to-the-point, with a cute Austrian accent. They're all appealing in unique ways, though.. even the repair men. LOVE my car too. They set me up well. :-)

March 2, 2015

You made our day, both with the purchase and now the post. Reality TV? Hmmmm. Bill.

Outstanding customer service

by from Palm Bay Fl |

From the moment I walked through the door, I was treated like royalty. These folks are truly honest, no talks with the, "manager in the backroom"! Everything they represented was accurate. I could not say enough good things about them. They are truly Christian. Overall experience excellent!

February 26, 2015

You had a complete Next Car Deal: Trade-In, help with Financing and the cool car you deserved! It is we who Thank You.

by from palm bay, fl |

I went to buy a Mini Cooper. They were very helpful and nice. and a great deal. They also gave me a door deal on my trade

Very friendly, refreshingly honest and helpful!

by from Simsbury, CT |

We stopped by Nextcardeal after a full day of looking at used cars and listening to car dealer mumbo jumbo. It was getting dark, but Victor and Bill whole heartedly showed us several models and specs! When we came back the next day, we were treated like valued customers and never felt any pressure! After making our choice, Victor and Tracy spent several hours with us tackling out of state issues. Our experience here couldn't have been any better and we will be back the next time we are in the market!

Great selection, great prices

by from Melbourne, Florida |

After a few frustrating days at other dealerships, we stumbled upon this small dealership. Viktor, Bill, Tracy and Jeb were all very helpful and friendly. We always felt like we were being dealt with honestly and fairly. The car selection was great. If you are looking for a fine used car at a very fair price, try this place first!