Next Car, Inc.

Next Car, Inc.

90 N Harbor City Blvd, Melbourne, FL 32935

Used 866-637-7997

The NEXTCARDEAL.COM idea: Prices that START where you want to BUY!

Fantastic buying experience!

by from Kissimmee, FL |

After recently totaling my vehicle, my wife and I were in the market for an upgrade of a larger car for us and our new 1 month old son. I had done tons of research around the central Florida area, but it was difficult to find a great condition used vehicle with low mileage and a clean carfax at a price that worked for us. I finally came across Next Car and decided to check them out. Right off the bat I felt at home. Bill, Jeb, and Kevin are a great team. I test drove a couple of Honda CR-Vs and fell in love with the 2008. The car buying process was easy and they were able to get us a more than reasonable monthly payment. Overall great guys, even during some of the arduous paperwork they offered us pizza! I haven't been to too many independently owned lots but I can say that I would definitely return here! Excellent vehicle and experience!

July 4, 2014

Thanks for trusting us with your NextCarDeal.com Clarke. More remarkable is that there was any pizza left around this group! Bill Norwood, Owner

Easy no pressure sales! Very co-operative as we'll

by from Melbourne FL |

Good buying experience ! Price was fair and they did what they promised. Would recommend you consider buying your next car at Next Car! LOL

April 16, 2014

You made my day too with this post. Enjoy your NextCarDeal.com! Bill Norwood / Owner

Worst salesman ever!!!

by from Melbourne, FL |

We pull up to the lot in my husband's 50k dollar truck and were treated like preschoolers.Upon entering the lot, we were met by a salesman carrying a crumpled piece of paper. Instead of speaking with us and inquiring what we were interested in, he immediately spread out the crumpled form he had in his hand and started to write our first names on the paper which he rested down on his leg in order to write on the paper (no eye contact whatsoever). We looked at a Mercedes convertible and while looking in the trunk my husband touched part of the partition in the trunk and the sales person said, " let's not go touching anything or moving any parts in the vehicles." The sales man left us for a moment and I decided to sit in an open convertible that had the top down. The next thing I heard was a voice coming from behind me saying, " I hope she didn't just jump in that . Did She?" Then asks my husband if I jumped in the car (meaning over the door). He came up to me sitting in the car and asked, "Was that unlocked? It shouldn't have been. All cars in active inventory should be kept locked." I would think that seeing a customer sitting in a car would be a cue to offer them a test drive as opposed to ridiculing them. I am really not sure how this man sells cars if you cannot touch or sit in a car. Not once did he offer to turn on a car or take one for a test drive. The only thing this man knew about us was our first names and that we drove up in a nice truck. We are both respectable people in our 40's and would have liked to be treated like adults. Oh well, Next Car...your loss. Some other dealership will get the sale.

April 15, 2014

I too am shocked, so please call and let me offer you a personal apology! I just had a meeting with everyone and reiterated several things: 1) We like to keep the cars open during business hours; 2) We will ask for your number for just this type of situation; 3) We will not judge you no matter what value vehicle you drive up in! We were #4 in sales the last two months in Brevard County and we like to think of ourselves as the hardest working folks in the car business.... your experience didn't reflect that. Thanks for the feedback. Again, please call. Bill Norwood / Owner

happy now

by from Melbourne, Florida |

Car came w/out a jack and owner offered to replace even though he didn't have to. Mike was a patient and hardworking salesman. Best selection of used cars in Brevard county. Check them out.

add ons added nearly $1000.00 to selling price!

by from Cocoa, Florida |

This dealer was eager to sell, however, after the dealer fees, the sale price jumped nearly 1k. I brought a friend who had many years of experience as a sales agent and she saw through the bs that this place was shoveling. The more interest I showed,the higher his mark-up grew. I had enough money to purchase the particular vehicle, if it were sold at the advertised price. This dealer talked me right out of the deal. Then, when I inquired about the true condition of the vehicle, there were several issues which caused me to feel uncomfortable. I know that buying any used car is risky, but when the dealer is hesitant and makes statements like "you need to baby it!", alarms should be ringing in your head..I suppose I should be grateful, but I just know I won't be giving this dealership my business, money, or recommendation. GLC

December 27, 2013

Come on GLC! [Cars.com Readers: Our RETAIL vehicles are all Clean CarFax, financeable vehicles between $8k and $20k. This was a WHOLESALE trade for only $1,890. With 167k miles, this 13 year old Volvo S60 is being sent to auction and still listed as an auction vehicle on Cars.com. We will occasionally list SAFE, but non-reconditioned WHOLESALE trade-ins for sale to the public prior to auction. We disclosed up front on the telephone that this $1,860 vehicle had issues - What else could one expect at that price??] GLC, I am sorry we could not discount or finance to reach your budget on this vehicle.....but we DID NOT AND NEVER WILL INCREASE THE PRICE, whether cash or finance. Transparency rules at Next Car, we even post a current price list on the front door - sorted by both make and price. The price on the Volvo was $1860 on-line and at the store. Our ONLY fee is our $495 Dealer Fee: It is low, always fully disclosed and State compliant. We have no other fees. We all know the State of Florida fees that include TAX/TAG/TITLE are 100% pass through and vary by your situation. Again, our job is to collect and remit, we can't keep a penny. BILL NORWOOD / OWNER

Outstanding

by from Melbourne, FL |

I would definitely buy from these guys again. They were knowledgeable, straightforward, and most importantly, honest. Also a huge help when it came to issues with titling my car. These are the guys that make car buying a good experience.

October 29, 2013

Always glad to help our Servicemen and Servicewomen in uniform! Bill Norwood / Owner

Great place to do business

by from Indian Harbour Beach, Florida |

Our daughter was looking for a used Mini-Cooper. We literally searched from Tampa to Boca to just north of Daytona. Looked at many, many cars. We had previously purchased from Next Car, but at the time they did not have a model that we liked. We received a call from Next Car that they had received new inventory. They are such an outstanding dealer and family oriented, I was able to send my 19 year old daughter over to look at the car and take for test drive while I was at work. They treated her with great respect and were very professional. So much so that the majority of the deal we handled over the phone!!! This is our 2nd car that we have purchased from Next Car. I would recommend them to everyone as the first place you should look and a great place to do business. My daughter has had her Mellow Yellow Mini-Cooper for 3 months now. The car is in great mechanical shape. The features, pricing, financing, interior, exterior all fantastic when we purchased the car and they are still fantastic after 3 months of driving all over Florida and at college. My family will always look first to the family dealership at Next Car!

September 12, 2013

Thanks for the kind words and business! Bill Norwood / Owner

Great family service

by from Indian Harbour Beach, FL |

If you dont have a good experience in dealing with Next Car, you just cant be happy! They worked really hard for us to make a great deal with good financing. My Ford Escape was used, but very clean. All their cars get new tires. They sell cars that you can trust to put your loved ones in. Really great folks!,

Pleased with my Prius!

by from Orlando, FL |

I found a beautiful, wonderfully-maintained 2006 Prius with only 45,000 miles on it at this dealership! They chose an excellent used car to buy and sell! I believe they priced it fairly, too. They don't haggle over price, though, like other used car dealers...so don't expect that. Just plan to pay what they're asking, and you'll have a pleasant experience!

Norwood brothers of Next Car provide great service

by from Melbourne Beach |

I recently bought a car from Next Car and was very impressed with the quality of the automobile, the customer services, and price. I was able to obtain financing and drive home with my SUV the same day. I would recommend Next Car to anyone.