University Volkswagen Mazda

Used 888-759-9251
Service 888-694-0832

Straight Shooters

by from Santa Fe, NM |

We knew what we wanted and we knew the price we wanted. The salesman was honest and was happy to provide options. There was no pressure to buy. We concluded the whole buying process in about 4 hours. Other Mazda dealers stuffed us around. University Mazda are good to deal with. Only downside was that we wanted an accesory fitted and this took a bit more time than we wanted (although arguably our timings were tight).

The BEST

by from Albuquerque, NM |

Hands down, the best car dealership experience I have had. We dealt with 2 different sales people and both were awesome, knowledgeable, and great with explaining and taking care of us. They showed us all the new features on the Mazda3 and explained the new engine workings in a way we actually understood. They even set up the entire tech package for us including the free XM, my phone, Pandora, and Navigation. They gave us a tour of the entire facility, introduced us to everyone. Even the finance guy Tovio was so incredibly friendly...usually that is the worst part! I can't say enough about Jeff or Mike...and the entire staff actually! I can't imagine going anywhere else to buy a car after this experience. My husband and I talked about it for days...it was just awesome!

HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

by from Denver, CO |

Mike was friendly and helpful as soon as I got out of my car before purchasing my vehicle. He operated with no pressure but provided all the helpful information I needed to make my decision. In addition, when I did purchase, he made sure I understood all aspects of my vehicle and has helped me with smaller details even weeks after purchase when I had questions about bluetooth.

I would definitely recommend!

by from Dallas, TX |

Nick did a great job helping me decide what car was right for me. The new vehicle purchasing process was made simple. Nick took the time to go over every detail of the car, inside and out. Matt Johnson was awesome as well. Great Dealership. Very pleased with the price and service. I would definitely recommend!

I would definitely recommend!

They were honest

by from Los Angeles, CA |

Top notch honest straightforward service. I would buy here again.

We had great pleasure with them

by from Denver, CO |

Nick was a pleasure - very helpful in terms of helping me to find my dream car.

These guys are very friendly

by from Dallas, TX |

Nick Walker helped us purchase our 2009 Beetle for our daughter. He was very friendly, There was no pressure what so ever. We are very pleased with our certified preowned beetle.thanks again Nick for all your help.avis

Nick Walker was great

by from Miami, FL |

Nick Walker was great, he helped me trade in my Nissan and get a bbrand new CX-5 for a good deal. Had great service.

I am very happy with my purchase

by from Atlanta, GA |

I was very pleased with the sales staff, especially Nick. I am very happy with my Passat.

These guys are amazing

by from Houston, TX |

Amazing team at University Volkswagen-Mazda!!! Nick made my car buying experience extremely pleasant, from the moment I walked onto the lot to the time I received my keys. I felt as if they were trying to help me get the best deal for me not them! Amazing follow up as well. Thank you!!