Garcia Honda

8301 Lomas Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110

Very Good Service

by from Albuquerque NM |

I initially contacted the service manager (Tuesday, 24 June '14)...since I found his card in my owner's manual. He did not answer nor did he return my call (until AFTER I got my Garcia Honda Fitt serviced). But when I called back, I have to admit that I did indeed receive stellar service from David Alton. My battery pooped out because I hadn't driven it in awhile, so it had to be replaced. I was so glad to find out that it was still covered by warranty (the guy at Autozone wanted to charge me $134.00 to replace it). David and his crew took care of it right away. They even washed my Fitt for me. That was cool! They really do care about their customers...even though its been almost two years since I purchased it there (Lomas/Wyoming) store. Thank you guys.

Very Good Service

Super Experience

by from Albuquerque, NM |

This is the first brand new car I have ever bought and compared to the other places I shopped Garcia Honda was head and shoulders over the other places. The salesperson was knowledgeable about the car, low pressure, personable and everyone was super friendly. Obviously, I haven't had to have it serviced yet, but I will definitely take it there rather than the other dealer that is closer to my house. Followup was friendly and I would definitely recommend Garcia to friends and family.

Garcia Honda on Lomas/cCRV

by from Albuquerque, NM |

The overall experience was excellent, customer service was great as well. I was very happy with the Salesperson :) We got a great deal as well. I love my CRV. I will always be purchase future vehicles from Garcia Honda.

Polite Service Personnel

by from Albuquerque |

Very good service as usual. I waited for my repair to be done. The waiting area was clean ad pleasant. The coffee was great!

Car Maintenance

by from Albuquerque, NM |

Always appreciate working with Honda Service Advisor -- Dave Alton. He has always been honest regarding repairs and fair on pricing. I even take my Toyota Four Runner to Dave for Maintenance because I trust him.

Last Part of the Dance was Painful

by from Albuquerque |

It was a shame that the last step left us with a bad feeling. Great sales folks, great price, great car, painful process of signing the paper work. Basicly signing the final paper work tortuous even though we had already secured our own financing. The sales pitch to buy an extended warranty was high pressure and real close to out right confrontational. Left us with the feeling a Honda basic warranty is not worth the paper it is written on and we were idiots for not buying one of their warranties.

Service

by from Albuquerque NM |

Dave and Art are great there is never a problem that they can't deal with. They get the job done quickly with no trouble. You should be very proud to have those two as employes.As a matter of fact all your employs are always very helpful. I would not go any were else to service my Honda or to purchase a new one when I am ready. Bill from ABQ

Recommend

by from Albuquerque nm |

I recommend Garcia Honda to anybody in the world they have good customer service they keep the customer satisfied and they answer all questions to the best of their ability.

Service on my Honda Accord

by from abuquerque, NM |

Fast and responsive. Everything done the way I wanted.