Garcia Honda

8301 Lomas Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110

Awesome customer service!

by from Albuquerque |

Went for a routine oil change and the technician noticed one of my lower LED running lights had come unclipped and was resting inside the front poly valance. I had put off fixing it myself because I knew I had to pull off the lower air dam to get at it. The tech fixed it for me at no charge while he was under my SUV. I had no appointment and they got my oil change done pretty quick as well. Great Job!!

Great Service

by from Albuquerque, New Mexico |

Dave, our service provider was just wonderful. Fully explained everything we needed for our Pilot and customer service is his number one goal! Keep up the good work Dave. Frank & Linda Martin

Service Review for Garcia Honda

by from Albuquerque, NM |

Servicing was great the express service was done in an hour. Service Mgr assisted getting discounts on line. (Viewing on line discounts posed some issues of coupons overlaying so you couldny read them )

Very Good Service

by from Albuquerque NM |

I initially contacted the service manager (Tuesday, 24 June '14)...since I found his card in my owner's manual. He did not answer nor did he return my call (until AFTER I got my Garcia Honda Fitt serviced). But when I called back, I have to admit that I did indeed receive stellar service from David Alton. My battery pooped out because I hadn't driven it in awhile, so it had to be replaced. I was so glad to find out that it was still covered by warranty (the guy at Autozone wanted to charge me $134.00 to replace it). David and his crew took care of it right away. They even washed my Fitt for me. That was cool! They really do care about their customers...even though its been almost two years since I purchased it there (Lomas/Wyoming) store. Thank you guys.

Very Good Service

by from Albuquerque NM |

Super Experience

by from Albuquerque, NM |

This is the first brand new car I have ever bought and compared to the other places I shopped Garcia Honda was head and shoulders over the other places. The salesperson was knowledgeable about the car, low pressure, personable and everyone was super friendly. Obviously, I haven't had to have it serviced yet, but I will definitely take it there rather than the other dealer that is closer to my house. Followup was friendly and I would definitely recommend Garcia to friends and family.

Garcia Honda on Lomas/cCRV

by from Albuquerque, NM |

The overall experience was excellent, customer service was great as well. I was very happy with the Salesperson :) We got a great deal as well. I love my CRV. I will always be purchase future vehicles from Garcia Honda.

Polite Service Personnel

by from Albuquerque |

Very good service as usual. I waited for my repair to be done. The waiting area was clean ad pleasant. The coffee was great!

Car Maintenance

by from Albuquerque, NM |

Always appreciate working with Honda Service Advisor -- Dave Alton. He has always been honest regarding repairs and fair on pricing. I even take my Toyota Four Runner to Dave for Maintenance because I trust him.

Last Part of the Dance was Painful

by from Albuquerque |

It was a shame that the last step left us with a bad feeling. Great sales folks, great price, great car, painful process of signing the paper work. Basicly signing the final paper work tortuous even though we had already secured our own financing. The sales pitch to buy an extended warranty was high pressure and real close to out right confrontational. Left us with the feeling a Honda basic warranty is not worth the paper it is written on and we were idiots for not buying one of their warranties.