Garcia Honda

8301 Lomas Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110

Very good service!

by from Albuquerque, NM |

Scheduled service for our 2006 Honda Odyssey Touring, with about 110,000 miles. No surpirses, just good service and great value. Thanks to Dave Alton!

Great Service

by from Albuquerque, NM |

Great service, great car. Will be lifelong customer.

Service Visit

by from Albuquerque, NM |

I arrived at your service department for an 8:00 AM appointment. Your service people were polite and professional. The paperwork was processed right away and I proceeded to the waiting area. I figured I would wait about 90 minutes for the job (oil shange) to be completed. The charis in the waiting room were very comfortable and there were refreshments (not needed). I had a book with me and time flew. At 8:45 a service rep came bay and explained that two filters could be replaced, but were not a priority at this time. There was also a squeak in the driver's side visor which could not be lubricated, but the visor could be replaced. To me that was not a priority. After we discussed options I sat back with my book and, surprisingly, was on my way home by 9:00. I was very pleased with this visit.

What more can be said!!!

by from Albuquerque |

Have purchased and had all service on three vehicles performed by Garcia Honda since 2005. Personalized and efficient service done well by professionals keeps us returning!

AWESOME DEAL

by from ALBUQUERQUE NEW MEXICO |

I HAD TO BUY A USED CAR FOR MY DAUGHTER ,WE CONCLUDED THE DEAL IN 10 MINUTES. BRENT, BOB WERE AWESOME .EVEN THE FINANCE REPRESENTATIVE WAS GREAT.IT WAS A HASSLE FREE PURCHASE AND WILLING TO WORK WITH US. V GHATALIA

First Visit to Service Dept.

by from Albuquerque, NM |

Brought my car in for its first oil change. I couldn't belive how quickly it was done including the complimentary car wash.

Good service

by from Espanola NM |

The service was great and fast. Oil got changed and router on breaks fixed. Service was friendly.

All was a good experience

by from Albuquerque, New Mexico |

I purchased a new Honda Fit. CJ Sanchez helped me all through the process. All went smoothly and in a good amount of time. He helped me find a figure I could budget with and make it all happen. He was very helpful and polite and caring in his endeavor to fit me with a vehicle. He went also went through the process of showing all I needed to know about my new car. CJ helped me empty out my old good dependable trade in of my old Honda Civic. All the agents at Garcia Honda helped me and were all professional. Thank you Catherine Selinger

George and Dang

by from Albuquerque, NM |

We were so impressed with John Motley's professionalism and ensuring all our concerns and questions were answered to our satisfaction while purchasing our 2014 Honda Civic. Ayrat Stidikov also was very professional and was very understanding while ensuring our bottom line was always considered during the buying process without any pressure. Toby Garcia made sure our satisfaction was complete. We were so impressed with all facets of this first ever experience with Garcia Honda, we returned days later and purchased a 2014 Honda Ridgeline Sport. You will not be disappointed with these three gentlemen.

Great Service

by from Albuquerque NM |

Came in to have my 2012 Honda Accord serviced. Everyone was really nice and the service was done in a short time. I have been pleased with the service and quality of the vehicle I purchased!