Garcia Honda

8301 Lomas Blvd NE, Albuquerque, NM 87110

Great car buying experience

by from Albuquerque, NM |

They did not have the color I wanted, so they found it and had it shipped within 2 days. They gave me the price up front. I completed the paperwork early and was able to drop by to pick up the Pilot without any wait.

Sceptics Choice

by from New Mexico |

Over the years I have developed a distrust for service providers. Garcia proved to be an exception to my rule. My need was just a battery but I needed it "now". They got me in quickly, tested both the battery and charging system, replaced the defective battery and sent me on my way in a bit more than an hour. They told me what killed the battery and they could fix it, for a reasonable fee, but didn't push the issue. Totally up to me if I wanted more work done. Because they didn't push, threaten, cajole, or otherwise try to squeeze more work out of me I will take my Civic back for the repair....at my convenience. I very much appreciate that sort of treatment. The facilities are well maintained and the staff look and act professional. The Garcia group ( we bought a Forester from their Subaru store) has been the sort of business I want to do business with every time I go in. I hope they continue to prove my scepticism wrong.

Our CR-V purchase.

by from Albuq., NM |

We purchased our CR-V in July, 2013. One of the reasons for purchase was we wanted to re-due our honneymoon trip for our 40th wedding anniversary in Aug. We did. We went basically the same route through the western state. On our original trip we camped, but this time we stayed in comfortable motel, etc. We at least six Nat'l Parks, many monuments and state parks. We put on 5400 miles. Visited NM, Colorado, Utah, Wyoming, Wash, Oragon, Calif, Nev. The CR-V did great and on one leg got 38 m/g, avg 35. In town avg 28 m/g. It we were comfortable with room enough for all our stuff. From mid Calif, Redding to Austin, Nev we drove in a smoke haze due to the Yosemite forrest fire. Great Car. This is the first new car I have ever purchased. Thanks

Excellent purchase experience

by from Albuquerque |

Pleasant transaction at all levels - knowledgeable, competent staff - anticipated needs - couldn't have been better. I am telling friends to buy from Garcia Honda.

Leroy and Maxine Quintana

by from Albuquerque,New Mexico |

I recommend this dealer and staff to all wanting to purchase a car.They help you with whatever needs you have in mind.They are very cordial and pleasant.It is a pleasure to do business with the dealer.The thing that surprised me more is that while waiting for your vehicle you can see your car and mechanic in the shop working on your vehicle,this tells me that they hide nothing and are willing to let you see what they are doing to your vehicle.To the all the staff who we met,and I wish that I could remember you names,a big thanks.

2013 Accord

by from Albuquerque NM |

All aspects of our interaction with Garcia staff were satisfactory to excellent in three visits. The only annoyance was too much waiting while sales staff conferred with each other. We became acquainted with several staff members as they rotated among us and other customers. All were pleasant and helpful while doing their sales pitch or other duties. It was a far better experience than our last Honda purchase, which was from the other Honda dealer in Albuquerque. We also appreciate the fact that Garcia supports community cultural activities and facilities at the University of New Mexico.

Great show room and friendly staff

by from Santa Fe |

Tony Rumbo, salesman, did an excellent job showing me the features of my new Honda CR-V. He explained how things work. He showed me how to set the clock and I gave him several raidio stations which he set. I liked his easy going manner. No high pressure sales talk, etc. It was a very good experience. I live in Santa Fe, however, I preferred to buy ny bew car from Garcia in ABQ. I would recommend Tony and Garcia Honda. Thank you. Jim Beck

Garcia Honda Albuquerque

by from Albuquerque NM |

I have purchased three cars from the Garcia dealerships they are always professional and very friendly.They will go out of there way to see that your purchase or service leave you feeling that you are important to to them.Good job Garcia dealerships!!!

Garcia Honda is the tops in car ownership!!!!!!!

by from Albuquerque NM |

Owning the same Honda Accord for 21 years should be ample testimony of my satisfaction with the brand and service. Not everyone is privileged to own a car old enough to vote. However, I was ready to consider a Toyota and/or a Suburu...just for a change. All my interactions with the salesman (Manuel), the business manager (Danny), and with the boss (Toby Garcia) confirmed that I was in the right place. Dave in the Service Department has already confirmed for me the quality of maintenance that has been available to me since 1992. I have every expectation that it will continue. At age 84, I am quite confident that the car will outlast me. Now, if I can just get used to all the bells and whistles (i.e., technology) that has changed in a couple of decades.

I don't believe the 5 star reviews for garcia

by from albuquerque nm |

Do your homework...They are the most expensive and rudeness from their service manager Richard just made my purchase an unpleasant one.I was fooled once and went back...Don't be fooled like I did.BTW they are famous [ by me] for the most expensive oil change in America.Research it. In the end the oil change may be overlooked but the other stuff like expensive extended warranties [ not from Honda], rudeness etc make me a fool if I go back.Good luck.